Chapter 6: Can't Fight Back

Kion walked back to the den where the males that were competing had to stay. When he arrived, they all looked angry. Except for Aisi and Alphonse.

"Woah what's up with you guys?" Kion asked. Blaze thrusted his way through the others. "Your trying to hang out with Rani so even if one of us wins, she will pick you," Blaze growled.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who cares. Not like she'd pick you. You only care about yourself," Kion mocked. Blaze roared and pounced on Kion. He clawed at Kion's chest.

The others circled around them. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Kion knew he couldn't fight back, or he would be in huge trouble, and probably not be able to win Rani's paw. So, he just layed there, while Blaze cut him open.

Aisi didn't like this. He ran out of grab Sahasi.

"Sahasi! Blaze is attacking Kion!" Aisi shouted. "What!" Rani jumped up. "C'mon let's go," Sahasi growled. He, Rani, and Aisi ran to the cave.

Rani almost cried when she saw Kion. He stomach was ripped open, his throat slashed, and his face and legs full of scars.

Sahasi charged at Blaze, who was covered in Kion's blood.

"Why did you do this!" Sahasi roared. "Well he was trying to take Rani without winning. He's getting what he deserves," Blaze replied calmly.

Sahasi gave him a cold glare, "Let's bring Ananda into this." Blaze froze, "No wait please!" Sahasi walked out, and quickly came back with Ananda.

Ananda looked down at Kion, then at Blaze. She slowly walked up to Blaze.

"So, you tried to eliminate competition, because Kion was hanging out with Rani. Hmm, attempt of murder. Isn't the consequence to that, death?" Ananda looked at Sahasi.

Sahasi nodded. "Well, Kion can decide if you live or not. But just letting you know," Ananda brought a single claw to his throat, "You're no longer allowed to compete for Rani," She sliced his throat.

Blaze roared with pain. Ananda walked to Kion. Rani was already looking at him. "C'mon, let's bring him to the tree," Ananda said. Sahasi grabbed Kion. His blood went all over Sahasi's back.

They ran to the cave. Sahasi put Kion on the rock. Rani ran up to him. Ananda grabbed some cobwebs, and Yarrow.

"Rani, rub this on his wounds. I'll put the cobwebs on his stomach," Ananda said. Rani nodded. She mashed up the Yarrow, and gently set it on Kion's legs. He was unconscious, but still winced at the pain.

Ananda got a bunch of cobwebs, and wrapped them on Kion's stomach.

Sahasi walked out, making sure that Blaze didn't cause more trouble.

Kion woke up shortly after. He tried to stand, up groaned and fell back down. Rani chuckled and walked up to him, "Easy there tough guy. You need to rest." "No, I need to stand up and exercise," Kion tried standing up again, but Rani gently pushed him down.

"No Kion, stay here and rest." Kion looked up at her and smirked, "Just as long as I can see you, I'm fine with staying here."

Rani blushed. Ananda chuckled, "Rani will stay with you." Kion smirked. "Kion, make sure that you don't move or do anything that will hurt you even more, ok?" Ananda asked. Kion nodded. Ananda left.

"Do you need anything Kion?" Rani asked. "Just you," Kion smirked. Rani blushed again.

"Kion, because Blaze attacked you, you can decide if he lives or not," Rani said, changing the subject. "Let him live. I don't want someone's death on my paws," Kion replied. Rani nodded and left the tree to tell Sahasi.