Chapter 15: A Sad Decision

Rani couldn't believe Kion had just left. She didn't know how to feel. For one thing, she loved Kion. But then again, he was out of the competition. She couldn't chose him.

Ananda walked up to Rani, "Rani, we need to go to the tree. We are going to announce who won."

Rani looked at the mountain pass again, hoping Kion would show up. He didn't. Rani sighed and followed her mother.

Rani stood on the rock. Staring down at Zin, Aisi, Jacan, Etan, and Alponse. She desperately wished Kion was there. But he was gone.

Sahasi stood next to his daughter, "After all the competitions, the one with the most wins is...Zin!" Zin roared in triumph.

The others glared at him. Zin smirked and walked up to Rani. He stood on the other side of her. Rani moved to the side, closer to her dad. She looked at Zin with disgust, but he didn't notice.

"Rani and Zin's marriage will be tonight!" Sahasi shouted. Everyone, but Aisi, Jacan, Alphonse, and Etan cheered.

Sahasi looked at his daughter, "Get to know him." He walked away. Everyone else left, waiting for the marriage.

Zin turned to Rani. He smirked at her. Rani forced a small smile. Though she wished it was Kion standing infront of her.

"I'm glad I won. Now I get you," Zin smirked. He licked her cheek. Rani used her paw, and tried to wipe it away.

"Let's go," Zin said. He led her to the plains. Rani reluctantly followed.

Zin layed down, and motioned Rani to lay next to him. Rani grumbled, but did so. Rani didn't like the feel of his fur. Kion's was very soft. Zin's was rough. She didn't like it.

Zin wrapped his arm around her. "Don't do that," Rani growled at him. "You're my mate now. I can if I want to," Zin kept his arm around her. Rani stood up, "You aren't my mate yet! In fact, I never wanted you as my mate! I wanted Kion!" Rani shouted.

Zin growled and stood up. He glared at her, "Well Kion isn't here is he? And last I checked, he was kicked out of the competition. He couldn't win you even if he wanted. Besides, he's to weak anyways."

"Then you must be pretty weak because he is so much stronger that you. Have you forgotten, Kion climbed the ridge a whole lot faster than any of you!" Rani fired back.

Zin pinned her down aggressively, "You can't talk back to me EVER! I'm your mate now so deal with it!" Rani growled at him.

"Now stop being so feisty. We are getting married soon," Zin got off her. "No we aren't!" Rani shouted. She stood up.

"You aren't a strong lion. You are weak, and will NEVER be my mate!" Rani roared.

(Highly suggest you listen to this song. It's amazing! I love it personally)

Zin slashed his claws at Rani's face. She had deep scratches on her cheek. Blood dripped down. Rani screamed and lunged at him.

Sahasi heard Rani's scream. He ran to her.

Sahasi froze. Zin and Rani were attacking eachother.

Zin roared and pinned Rani down. He sunk his claws into her shoulders. Sahasi threw him off.

"Get away from my daughter!" Sahasi shouted. He and Zin started to fight.

Rani touched her paw to her cheek. She looked at her paw, and saw blood. Then she looked at her dad and Zin. She ran.

Rani ran through the mountain pass. "I hope you aren't to far Kion..."