England in Chaos Part IV

Demons on the lands of England put the world on alert.

Hunters in many countries, especially in Europe are prepared and vigilant because one of them may be next after England is finished.

TUTUTUTUTUTU!

"Yes! as you can see that the hunters are having a hard time... they have been fighting for the past week; even as, an A-ranker, I can feel my back shivering because of the emission of magical energy here."

A reporter was on the helicopter, along with several staff and pilots.

"Can the hunters defeat the big one?"

The staff member on the helicopter asked while watching the battle below them, as he was referring to the big enemy commander.

The reporter shook his head before saying "I don't know; all we can do is pray and..."

Boom!

A loud sound like an explosion rang out to the ears of the people in the helicopter, and the reporter who was facing the camera couldn't help but turn around and look down. The cameraman tried to record it, and a man in a black robe appeared on his camera screen.

"I-It's him!!"

The reporter shouted enthusiastically at the sight of the newcomer he recognized so well.

...

New York. Paris. Tokyo.

The streets of all the metropolises are increasingly filled with people and today... there was silence as Lancaster was knocked unconscious.

It had been over a week since the billboards among their cities had shown the horrors that had occurred; it had been several years since the dungeon break had been shown uncensored, making the large screens display dead human bodies, and not a few of those watching had vomited or fainted.

Shibuya, Tokyo.

The time was nine hours ahead of London time, and the Shibuya crossroad was more crowded than usual.

It was noticeable that some people were shouting encouragement, silently praying, or recording the billboards with their smartphones.

Boom!

The footage showed a reporter covering the event, then his lips stopped moving as a huge crash was heard.

All eyes are drawn to the screen, and silence ensues.

The screen showed a blurry object that landed perfectly on the ground.

"OHHHH!"

"He's here!"

"Hunter Uchiha Sasuke! He finally appeared!"

"More! I need more!"

"Ahh! I'm sure of it! Those red eyes! I'm sure it's Sasuke-sama!"

The streets cheered wildly as their hands rose to the sky like it was a party, but of course, it wasn't.

The silent streets were replaced with shouts of joy as they saw the hunter they had been waiting for at such a crucial time. And the expressions of joy and relief did not escape the faces of the three teenage girls who were stopping by for a moment.

"Heh... he's handsome as ever, isn't he, Kaguya-sama?"

Hayasaka, who currently disguised herself as a butler, asked her employer with a flat voice and expression. Instead of answering, Kaguya just rolled her eyes because she knew that Hayasaka did that because he (she) wanted to tease Fujiwara, who was with them.