Ragini : we have to catch him.
We have to find him.

All nod yes!!

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is laughing while Sanskar is looking at her as if she is allain, she is laughing whole heartily.

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara : they are searching Sanskar in front of Sanskar!! ( laughing hardly).

Sanskar rolled eyes while Swara laughing putting hand on her bump!!

Sanskar : enough!! How much you laugh?

Swara : huh!! You don't laugh and neither let anyone laugh. ( making face) khadus kahin ka!

Sanskar : what you said to me?( raising eyebrows).

Swara : khadus!! ( stressing) who don't laugh.

Sanskar : I don't laugh? I laugh okay!

Swara: huh on me! You laugh on me.

Sanskar : so what I do? ( wrapping arms around her shoulder) I will laugh on my Cartoon only.

He hissed getting smack from him.

Sanskar : You can never stop your wildness right! Huh baby! Tell your mumma to respect your papa.

Suddenly she feel something in her stomach and smile in tears touching her bump make him confused.

Sanskar : what happened?

She doesn't said anything just hold his hand and put on her bump and he smile in tears feeling their baby 's movement in her womb. They can feel baby is moving.

Swara : our baby Sanskar!! ( embracing him laying beside him, he also embraced her back smilingly).

Sanskar : baby moved hearing me, that's means baby is agreeing to me so start respecting me.

Swara glare him!!

Sanskar : what? Baby see, your mumma is glaring me.

They again sense baby 's movement and Swara make faces while Sanskar laugh.

Swara : you are in team of papa baby! Very bad! You should be in mummma 's team.

Sanskar : hmm? Why so?
My baby will be in papa 's team, I am sure now baby is my angel that's why she is papa 's girl.

They again sense baby 's movement and Sanskar laugh whole heartily and start talking with baby and baby responds him moving which make him happier and Swara also smile seeing him happiest, his smile is her favorite.

Next Day!!

At night!!

Swara is sitting with Sanyukt for haldi rasam, Sujata told ragini to bring haldi again but this time she denied being scared as her hand still burning!

Sujata shake head and go and bring haldi and tell ragini to apply but she again denied and herself apply haldi on their face and this time nothing happened.

After haldi rasam!

Swara and Sanyukt start dancing but suddenly chandelier fallen down near them shocking all!!

Sanskar recalled he only loosen the grip of chandelier and dance with Swara carefully bringing her away from chandelier on time and chandelier fallen near his feet.

Sanyukt; what's happening? ( scared) Swara ji! I am scared, I think your husband's ghost came to take revenge.

Swara : No!!this ghost and all doesn't exist.
May be chandelier was old so fallen down, not a big issue.