Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

En başından başla

I went to the company's little kitchen. You know where you make some coffee or get some food. What do you call it again? Pantry? Panry? Panty? Okay the last part is funny.

Before I walk in I noticed Lauren having a chat with another female employee. I forgot her name though.

"Are Mr. McKinley and Mr. Garisson dating?" I stopped at my tracks.Are they...gossiping about me? I took a step back to hear more about what they're saying. Time for some ninja moments.

"Of course they are! Mr. Garisson is hot though. Too bad he's gay." Lauren clicks her tongue like the bitch she is. 

"I know right! And Mr. McKinley is just not perfect for him!They'll break up for sure." I clenched my fist at what the unknown employee said. 

"Hey! They are perfect for each other!" I smile as I heard Lauren defend me.Now her loyalty is proven.

I leaned at the door frame and crossed my arms before speaking.

"Having chitchats about me?" I raised my eyebrow and they immediately froze. 

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smile as I notice them staying silent. Oh my, I sound so sassy.

"Uhm.. Sir..W..we w..were Ju..st tal..talking about the w...eath—"

"Oh please. I've been here listening to you sticking you ears in places where they shouldn't be." She bits her lip and Lauren stays there with her head bowed. How dare this employee lie to me.

"S...sir.. We I..I.." She couldn't even finish what she's saying.Pathetic.

"What's your name?"

"It..s J..jad—" I smirk before I cut her off. Yes, I just enjoy it when my bitchy side shows up.

"Oh wait. You're name is not worth knowing anyway. How about," I walk towards her and touched her forehead with my index finger. "You mind your own business before I fire your ass. " I looked over Lauren and she's shaking.

"Lauren, next time don't slack off for chats. One thing I hate is bitches talking behind my back. " I removed my finger and turned my back on them to make an epic walk-out. Before I completely leave, I stopped before saying.

"Now your place." I say a before walking out of the Pantry.. Panty..whatever place.

As I reached a few meters away, I hopped happily and raised my fist in the air like a joyful five-year-old. I stopped to look around and sighed in relief to realize that the hallway was empty.

I don't have much opportunity in my life to be a bitch but when I do, I really don't know why but it makes me happy. Weird.

I pout when I hear my stomach grumble again. Damn it! I wanted to eat a bagel but all the excitement made me forget my hunger.

I rode the private elevator and went down the ground floor. I heard a few greetings but I just nodded in reply. I noticed Adam sitting in the lobby with a newspaper in hand. I walked towards him and when notices me, he immediately puts down the newspaper and looks up at me.

"I'm hungry and I want pizza. I'm gonna go to the pizzeria a few blocks down. And I'll be walking so you don't have to give me a ride." He nods at reply before he stands up but I stop him.

"And no, I'm going on my own. Try following me and I'll fire you." He sighs in defeat before he nods again and takes the newspaper. Hm, that was unbelievably easy.

I smile at him before going towards the door. The warm breeze hits my face as I start walking down the street. I noticed that I could go to the pizzeria through a park.The thought seems nice so I crossed the street and went inside the premises of the park.

Feeling the fresh air seems nice. I took out my phone and plugged in the earpieces. Oh yeah, music and stroll along the park is a very nice combination.

I was still a few distance away from the pizzeria as I was singing to myself softly while walking. Suddenly, I notice and old man walking. He seemed like he's drunk. Or not.

Suddenly, he fell and since I was the nearest person, Alexander McKinley to the rescue!

I caught him before he fell to the ground.Oh damn, this man is heavy. I pulled him to the near bench and sat him beside me. I looka t him in the eyes and notice a pair of familiar eyes.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

He nods at me before he speaks.

"Y..es." His voice was so soft that it felt like he was dying.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you have someone with you?" As I asked worriedly he suddenly looks at his surroundings. Oh my, is he a CIA asset  and that the CIA are looking for him? 

Kidding.

"I needed to escape. Who are you young man?" He asks and he looks at me weakly. I quickly pulled off my suit's jacket and slinged it by his shoulder. It may be a bit warm but he's shivering and I could notice it. 

I may be a bitch sometimes, but I still have a heart. And this old man needs some help.

'I'm Alexander." I did not say my last name since he might be a burglar or something or when he gets caught by the CIA he might say my name to them and they'll assasinate me. Oh my, I hope not.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm an old man, I can't do things on myself anymore." He smiles at me softly and I pat his head softly.

"Just because you're old doesn't mean you can't enjoy life. What's your name?"

"Leopold.Just call me Leo." He smiles at me before he starts speaking again. "You really should leave, they'll be here soon."

OMFG. Is he really a CIA asset? Nah . I'm just too hungry that I'm imagining things.

"It's fine.Besides you need someone by your side. Why did you came to the park by yourself?" I raise a brow at him. Well, for his age he shouldn't be roaming the streets alone. Well, in this case, roaming the park.

"I... wanted to see the ducks.. J..james loves ducks." Oh. My heart melted as he said it. 

I stood quickly and opened my hand.

"I heard ducks are vile beings but for you, I'd go." His head snaps up with shock. Did I say something bad? He smiles happily and takes my hand and stands. But before we walk, my head snaps when my name gets called.

"ALEXANDER! WIFEY!"

"Hubby?" My eyes open in shock. Why the hell is he here?

As he reached us, I notice Sam behind him and he bends down on his knees to take a breather. Did he just ran? 

Like duh, what did he do? Fly? Does he look like he's superman?

"I was looking for you bec—" He stops speaking when he notices Leo beside me. His eyes open in shock and I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"G..Grandpa?" It comes out more like a whisper.

I look over to Leo beside me and he smiles weakly.

"Hello, George."

NOTE:

Hello Munchkins!

So, I wanted to thank all the ones who PMed and Commented just to encourage me. Like srsly, someone even told me he was scared that I'd be leaving Wattpad. LOL. That's not gonna happen.

And! I also want to personally thank @PrinceKenzie because she's so awesome. I love her, in a you know a fellow author type of way.

Also, a lot asked me when I'll be writing Drew & Thomas' story. I'll be releasing it once this book gets finished since I'm still currently writing the 'From Up Above' (do check it out!). SOOOOOO,

Would you like a bonus chapter for the Drew and Thomas tandem?

Just tell me.

I love you munchkins! :* xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.