Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

Start from the beginning

I only do that when Drew puts his hand on my mouth. He likes doing that to me.Seriously.

"Just because you're going home doesn't mean he won't follow you! Especially if I told him your little secret." I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows and his eyes open in shock before he releases a gasp.

"BITCH,YOU BETTER NOT!" I flinch as Drew starts shouting again. Hell,what is this man's vocal chords made of, steel?

"Make me." I rise my chin up confidently. Well, It's only a few times that I can tease Drew about a man so I better enjoy myself right now.

"YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT OR I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS INTO SMITHERI—" He stands and raises his hand to smack me in my head but we both froze when the door creaks open.

"Uhm.Excuse me." Thomas head suddenly pops up from my door making Drew and me open our mouths in shock. How long has be been there?

I look over Drew only to see him shocked, he then grits his teeth at me as if he's telling me not to speak.

"Hi!" Drew turns to face Thomas in a very flirty way. Ew. Talk about being hard-to-get.

I rolled my eyes as I motion Thomas to get in. Well,Thomas and I are cool after the you-know-what happened.

"Yes, How may I help you Thomas?" I raise my brow as I look at Drew only to notice him blushing and looking away.

"I was uhm... wondering I could If I could borrow Drew for the day.Please?" I try to hide my laugh as I notice him pleading like a baby asking for candy. He looks so desperate right now and I still notice that he speaks to me like I still haven't forgiven him for what he did.

"I'm sorry but I think Drew and I will be—" I look over to Drew and I got cut as he glares at me as if he'll kill me. I was just kidding, sheesh.

I cleared my throat before looking back to Thomas.

"Of course you can. Just make sure to take care of him or I'll send a thousand and one dalmatians at you to bite your balls. Or was the movie a hundred and one? Whatever. Just take care of my bestfriend." I mumble and smile at him sweetly. I notice him sigh in relief before he nods at me.

He looks at Drew like he's saying a secret message but I can't see it since his back is on me.Drew instantly follows him out of my office like a lovesick puppy.

Before Thomas fully leaves the office, Drew turns back and mouths, 'look at that ass!' before faking a gasp and pointing at Thomas at ass. I laughed and threw my head back as I watch them both leave.

Drew sure knows how to make me laugh.It's sad that he'll be leaving soon.Even though he brutally harasses me and smacks me like a madman I still love that chipmunk.

I get back to the paperwork for a few hours until I remembered George. He told me about how his Grandfather wanted him to be married and that he had a malicious plan before. A smile escapes me as I think about how he trusts me that he would tell me his secrets. 

I wonder if he thinks of me too like the way I think of him.And I admit that I feel like a baby about feeling used and telling him about it. Atleast it's all fine now and all I need to worry about was his family and how they would react to us.

Suddenly, I felt a growl coming from my stomach. I chuckled as I remembered how I still haven't had my lunch. I envy Drew though for having a lunchdate.

I took my phone, wallet and earphones before walking out of my office and went to the secretary's desk and notice it empty. Where the hell is Lauren?! If she slacks of work, I'll fire her! And yes, I'm grumpy because I'm hungry!