Chapter 120 Cultivation Continent Scumbag (End)

"If you hand it over honestly, I can make your death easier."

Accompanied by a low and hoarse voice, Ye Qingchen walked out of the shadows wearing a pitch-black robe.

Situ Ye turned his head, just in time to see him put down his hood, revealing a ferocious face full of dark lines. His heart skipped a beat, and when he took a closer look, he discovered that the dense black lines were the black meat film exposed after the skin on his face was torn apart in a large area. There seemed to be a living creature writhing inside the fleshy membrane, pulling his face in a strange way. This demon-like, ghost-like, ghost-like, can only be described as ugly and terrifying, where is the appearance of the handsome and agile fairy at the beginning!

Situ Ye secretly thought that the scourge would harm Yi for thousands of years, and he didn't know what Ye Qingchen had experienced in Wuwang Abyss, so that he escaped!

It's good to come back, he still hasn't avenged for digging out his spiritual roots, destroying his dantian, and locking him up for death!

Situ Ye used his spiritual power to recall the magic sword, pointed it straight at the opposite side, and returned all Ye Qingchen's previous threats, "Ye Qingchen, hand over the Xuantian Mirror, if you honestly hand it over, I will keep your whole body! "

Ye Qingchen laughed mockingly, "It's up to you? Heh, you ca

n't control yourself!" Before the last note fell, overwhelming thunder and lightning had already struck Situ Ye. Seeing Situ Ye draw out an ice wall to block, Ye Qingchen summoned his Thunder Sword and flew forward to fight Situ Ye.

Situ Ye had just advanced to Jindan, and he was out of the test after a little stability. How could he be the opponent of Ye Qingchen, whose skill has been greatly improved now!

Ye Qingchen hated him and poisoned him, and her moves were fierce, but she refused to kill him easily.

In just one stick of incense, Situ Ye had large and small sword wounds on his body. Because of Ye Qingchen's lightning spell, there was still a faint smell of burnt flesh on the surface of the wound.

Ye Qingchen saw him in a state of distress, and felt extremely happy, "Situ Ye, it's all your fault! You died earlier, how could I end up in this half-human, half-ghost look? Why are all the good things all about you?" Yes! If you are the protagonist, do you have an aura of immortality? Today I will smash you into pieces and see how you survive!"

If he had died in the cave, these things would not have happened, and no one would have known He stole the Xuantian Mirror!

Why did the Mozun save him? ! He also made his treasure theft known all over the world, and it was their fault that he would be chased and killed!

Ye Qingchen originally planned to get the soul water first, heal the hidden wounds of the soul, and then sneak into the devil world to seek revenge on him, but he didn't want to run into him in the ghost realm. Finding that he was also here to fetch soul water, Ye Qingchen put on a dark night feather robe and stalked behind him secretly.

Seeing Situ Ye being hunted down by the White Tiger Demon with his own eyes, Ye Qingchen thought he was going to die! But the protagonist is always the protagonist, and it is not so easy to die. Situ Ye's helper lured the White Tiger Demon away at a critical moment, allowing him to escape!

But it doesn't matter, the White Tiger Demon couldn't kill him, he did it himself!

While dodging, Situ Ye used his spirit sword to strike back with a cold aura. Not only did Ye Qingchen want to kill him, he also wanted to kill Ye Qingchen himself! He was too lazy to reason with Ye Qingchen, a person like him only thinks about himself, Sanguan has long been eaten by dogs!

Ye Qingchen was almost done playing, summoned Xuan Tian Jing and held it in his hand, "Situ Ye, I don't think you will die today!

" lower left abdomen. With a muffled grunt, he fell to the ground and rolled to avoid the ensuing mirror light.

At the critical juncture, Xiao Ba's voice suddenly sounded in his mind, "

Little master, when I called out to one, you turn around and use all your mana to freeze Ye Qingchen, can you do it?" '

Without saying a word, Situ Ye immediately agreed, "No problem." When

the two were talking, he paused, and a hole appeared in his body, and blood gushed out instantly, turning him into a bloody man. Fortunately, the cultivator has a strong physique, and he can hold on for a short time.

'Three, two, ... one! '

Xiao Ba stared at Ye Qingchen's movements closely, and immediately yelled out while he was recovering his spiritual power.

Situ Ye turned around, and the ice spell that had been brewing for a long time was aimed at Ye Qingchen's head, freezing him into a huge lump of ice in an instant.

Ye Qingchen, who was frozen in ice, sneered silently, with such a small spell, he could collapse without any effort. Did Situ Ye think that he could be trapped inside by using all his magic power? It's ridiculous!

As Ye Qingchen circulated his spiritual power, the hard ice cubes made a series of 'click, click, click' sounds, and the gaps on the ice surface became wider and wider, as if they would explode in the next second.

Seeing this, Xiaoba yelled, 'Run! Situ

Ye jumped on the flying sword early on and flew forward at the fastest speed. The next moment, a huge monster passed by him and smashed straight at the big ice lump!

There was an earth-shattering noise behind him, and Situ Ye was about to turn around to check when Li Chen descended from the sky, and the sound transmission urged, "Xiao Ye, quickly put the invisibility talisman on and hide in the magic circle!"

"Okay!"

Situ Ye followed suit one by one, lost They had secretly prepared the magic circle in the barrier forest a few days ago. It was originally just in case, but unexpectedly it came in handy now.

Seeing that he was safe for the time being, Li Chen turned into a puff of green smoke and retracted the Lingyu.

Just now the white tiger demon killed the carbine, so he had no choice but to walk around the edge of the soul water to lure the white tiger demon away. I also dealt with it for a while, and almost died in its hands.

At this moment, his mental strength was exhausted, and he really couldn't stand it anymore.

The white tiger demon flew too fast, couldn't stop the car for a while, and hit the ice lump heavily, crushing the big ice lump that was about to explode!

Ye Qingchen's internal organs were shattered in the ice lump. Just as he was about to turn around and run away, he was caught by the angry white tiger demon and tore into pieces three times and two times.

It regarded Ye Qingchen as an accomplice of Li Chen and the others.

After killing Ye Qingchen, the White Tiger Demon lingered around for a while. Finding no sign of the thief, he growled and roared angrily around, threatening to frighten any living thing that would try to steal its treasure.

After scaring away all the living creatures in the vicinity for more than ten miles, he returned to the edge of the puddle and continued to guard its soul water eagerly.

Three days later, Situ Ye sneaked back near Ye Qingchen's body and took away the Anye Yuyi and Xuantian Mirror. As for the others, it's useless for him to use them, so let's leave them to the treasure hunters later.

For the next half month, Situ Ye built a remote cave for himself, and calmed down to concentrate on absorbing Youtan soul water and accumulating spiritual consciousness. Li Chen also seized the time and hid in the spirit jade to recharge his batteries.

Half a month passed in a flash, and when Situ Ye opened his eyes again, his sea of ​​consciousness had been completely restored.

Situ Ye left Youtan Secret Realm with ease, found the leader of Tiandaozong near the exit, handed An Ye Yuyi and Xuantian Mirror to him in front of everyone, and asked him to help return them to their original owners.

The leader leader and the disciples of Tiandaozong were all surprised and thanked repeatedly.

Just as Situ Ye was about to leave, he heard Xiaoba eagerly say, "Oops, the host who resisted has been wiped out by the monitoring system. When the monitoring system reacts and re-scans, the owner will be found soon!" '

Li Chen said, 'Xiaoba, how long can we stay? '

As soon as the two of them left, Wuding Shenjun and Situ Ye, who cultivated the world, would die suddenly. Not to mention the chaos in the cultivation world, the monitoring system will soon find out that something is wrong in this world.

Xiao Ba quickly said, 'No more than ten minutes! Li Chen thought for a while, and said to Situ Ye, "

Xiao Ye, first find a hidden place and open a cave to hide." '

'Well! Situ

Ye nodded, because time was short, he only set up a simple protective formation outside the cave.

Li Chen sent an urgent message to Hellbird, instructing him to hide the body of Wuding Shenjun first, and then come to pick up his wife.

Although Hellbird didn't know what happened, he didn't dare to say anything according to His Majesty's instructions.

After a while, his face suddenly changed drastically, because he felt that the master-servant contract between himself and His Excellency was suddenly broken.

Hellbird endured the panic and finished all the last orders of the lord, and then waited wholeheartedly for the return of the lord and his wife. But until he became the king of the demon world, his lord never came back.

He thought about it for hundreds of years and couldn't figure out what happened.

On that day, both His Majesty and Madam's souls separated, and he hid their bodies as ordered. But the spiritual energy in the bodies of the two of them quickly drained away, and they started to rot like mortal bodies. The Hellbirds had a bad premonition in their hearts, but they still stubbornly used a large amount of elixir to preserve their bodies.

Your Majesty has left him so many treasures of heaven and earth, so he will not be so useless that he can't even do such a small thing well.

But year after year passed, Hellbird finally understood that His Majesty and Madam had left long ago and would never come back again. He set a fire, burned the bodies of the two into ashes, and buried them together in secret.

Five hundred years after Wuding Shenjun disappeared, a new Demon Lord appeared in the Demon Realm. The demons from all walks of life refused to submit to anyone, and they kept fighting with each other, and the demon world fell into a melee again... On the

other side, Xiao Ba sent Li Chen and Situ Ye away, cleared the traces, and then monitored the scanning program of the system It's already in.

Xiaoba made the virus program into a patch package and hid it deep in the system. The scanner performed a basic scan, found no problems, and moved on to the next system.

Xiao Ba breathed a sigh of relief, and thought happily, "Master is gone, I will find another interesting host and lead him to dominate the world!" '