Chapter 17

"What's going on? I just had a meeting at the company, and the old man hurriedly called me back from the company." Situ Cheng tugged at his tie irritably. He was already 45, and only then did he get mixed up with a small deputy general manager, Dad. Never believed in his abilities.

The smile on Liu Zhen's face was a bit stiff, "It's a good thing, the old man seems to have found the missing Achen."

Situ Cheng paused, "Who are you talking about? Achen? How is it possible! Achen has been missing for more than ten years It's gone."

For the eldest son who has been missing for many years, Situ Cheng can't talk about deep feelings, and he has not been raised by his side since he was a child, and the old man has plans to give up on him to train the next generation to succeed him. He raised his guard against both Situ Yu and Liu Zhen's mother and son, not to mention the eldest son who had no feelings. Situ Chen's return, he was more conflicted than the excitement of regaining his flesh and blood.

"It can't be fake, there are so many liars now."

Liu Zhen handed Situ Cheng the magazine that he had read several times, "The old man asked Lao Tan to pick it up in person, so it shouldn't be fake. At a young age, Ah Chen He received a reward from Renbosa, and Renbosa also used his design to launch a limited edition sports car."

Situ Cheng frowned and read the magazine, the more he read it, the more frightened he became. The eldest son is only 15 years old, and the design drawings have been favored by the world's top car brands. It is more than enough to say that he is a genius. When he comes back, the father is afraid that he will give up on himself completely!

The sense of crisis in Situ Cheng's heart rose sharply—

after all, they have been married for many years, of course Liu Zhen knew what Situ Cheng was thinking. That bastard Situ Chen is not simple, and the old man is protecting him, Situ Cheng is his biological father no matter what, let them two father and son fight, Yu'er happens to hide behind and take advantage of it.

——

"Master Chen, the Situ family's mansion is in front of you." Old Tan said respectfully.

For this Young Master Sun who came back halfway, Old Tan always felt that he was unfathomable. Lumbosa respected him very much. Hearing that he was going back to China, he promised a large dividend, and even used a mansion in Central Park to keep him. Faced with the temptation, Master Chen was completely unmoved, and easily pushed the position of chief designer of Lumbosa, and followed him back to Situ's house.

At the entrance of Situ's mansion, old man Situ, Situ Cheng's family of three, Situ Cheng's younger sister, and the married Situ Hui's family were all present.

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, it seemed that the old man valued his eldest grandson quite a lot.

When they saw Li Chen, the people who greeted them had complicated eyes, including hostility, contempt, and jealousy. Old Master Situ's face was filled with relief, "Ah Chen, Grandpa finally found you."

Li Chen pursed his lips and did not speak.

Situ Cheng frowned, "Ah Chen, grandpa is talking to you."

Situ Hui smoothed things over and said to the old man, "Dad, Ah Chen just came back and I'm not used to it yet, let's go in and talk."

"Yes, yes, Ah Chen, come, take a look at our old house of Situ 's family. You were just three years old when you lost it, and you grew up here, remember?"

Li Chen shook his head, "I don't remember."

"It doesn't matter if you don't remember, I'm back anyway..."

Situ Yu watched his grandfather lower his posture and talk to his strange elder brother, with a clear sense of intimacy, even if the other party's attitude was cold. The jealousy and anger in his heart couldn't be suppressed, he was just lucky enough to get a blueprint, and grandpa valued him too much.

Situ Cheng's complexion is not very good, his son is too powerful, he will be thrown aside as an old man.

The whole family had a reunion dinner with different moods. Li Chen officially returned to Situ's house, and the name on his ID card was changed back to Situ Chen.

Old Master Situ asked Li Chen for his opinion, and knowing that Situ Yu had just entered Kingston Private High School as a freshman, Li Chen made the same choice without hesitation. The old man has no objection either, the two grandsons are his training targets. Chen is a genius in design, so he may not be able to take charge of a large listed company. It is too early for Chen to enter the company.

Li Chen's idea is very simple. Situ Yu and his two friends Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng are all students of Kingston. I have never encountered any strong opponents, and all of them are full of self-confidence. Li Chen entered the school to give them a critical blow. The rich n generation, who claims to be a genius, met a young master like him who picked him up halfway. No matter how hard you try, it must be uncomfortable to be left behind by others, right?

Li Chen took the time to check on Xue Yi's situation. After he received a reward from Lunbosa, he found a local private investigator in Hucheng on the Internet to help him supervise Xue Yi.

To Li Chen's surprise, after Xue Yi lost his backer, he actually lived with Li Shaoqin from the orphanage. It's just that Li Shaoqin also wanted to study, and the two had limited savings. In this life, Xue Yi failed to enter the famous private high school in Hucheng, but signed up for an ordinary school with Li Shaoqin.

Xue Yi has been very irritable recently. Since Li Chen left alone, he feels that everything is not going well. There was no Li Chen by his side, and Li Shaoqin had been courting him all the time, so he had no choice but to accept Li Shaoqin's kindness and live with him to share the rent. Li Shaoqin's money is tight, and even a small amount of money has to be shared with him, let alone, cooking and cleaning, Li Shaoqin actually made a schedule, he can't be lazy any day. The two of them don't have much money in their hands. In order not to sit and eat, both of them have to work part-time to earn money in their spare time. Although Xue Yi grew up in an orphanage, he didn't suffer much. Every day during part-time work, he is extremely difficult, and he really doesn't want to go. Tired and pretending to be a grandson, when will this day be the end! He wanted to complain to Li Shaoqin, but Li Shaoqin couldn't take care of himself. He only wanted to go to the room to sleep when he came back from work every day, so he didn't have the heart to please him.

This Monday was Li Chen's first day at Kingston Private High School. He stayed abroad for a long time before, and the school has already started after returning home. Now that I am enrolled, the students in the class have already formed their own small groups, and it is not so easy to integrate into them. But Li Chen didn't have any ideas, and he wasn't really a high school student. Situ Yu got up after breakfast, and seeing Li Chen still eating bacon and eggs slowly, he warned in a sharp tone, "Hey! How

long are you going to eat?! I don't have time to wait for you!"

The car he arranged is now going to be with this poor man.

Li Chen ignored him, what are you doing, he is not their servant. He doesn't even want to do face-saving work, which is really good manners.

Being ignored by Li Chen, Situ Yu became even more furious, "Hmph! What dares to be my big brother, do you think you will reach the sky in one step after entering Situ's house? Let's wait and see!" Hua Luo walked out of the gate first.

Li Chen didn't even lift his eyelids. Situ Yu was afraid that he would sue the old man, so he would never let the driver go first.

Sure enough, when Li Chen finished eating and went out, Situ's car was still parked at the door. When Li Chen got into the car, Situ Yu didn't even look at him, as if he was some dirty thing.

When they arrived at school, Situ Yu said, "Don't tell anyone about our relationship!" He quickly left him and left.

Li Chen rolled his eyes, his name has been changed, the students will guess it sooner or later, what difference does it make?

Situ Yu was in the first class, and Li Chen was assigned to the second class. Li Chen was quite satisfied that he didn't have to stare at Situ Yu, who was always picking noses and eyes at him. Before class started, the homeroom teacher led Li Chen into the classroom. After a brief self-introduction, the homeroom teacher pointed to an empty seat in the back row and said, "Wu Han has dropped out of school due to illness. You can take her seat."

Li Chen nodded.

His deskmate was a tall and handsome boy. Seeing Li Chen sitting down, the other party smiled at him, "Hello, new deskmate, my name is Duan Yuhua."

Hearing this name, Li Chen took a serious look at him and smiled. Laughing, "What a coincidence."

Duan Yuhua looked at him puzzled, "Huh? What a coincidence?"

Besides the original owner, Duan Yuhua was also Xue Yi's assist and cannon fodder. It was unexpected that the two of them would meet here.

In Class 1, Shangguan Lingtian asked Situ Yu, "What's wrong with you? You have a dark face in the morning."

"It's not that poor guy in my family who asked me to wait for him!"

Lan Kaifeng suggested, "He So arrogant, why don't we find someone to teach him

a lesson?" Situ Yu's eyes lit up, "Good idea!"

He asked the two of them to surround him, and lowered his voice, "It's best to break his legs so that he can't come to class! But I can't let my grandfather know about this."

Shangguan Lingtian said, "It's a trivial matter, leave it to me!"