Chapter 103 The Hypocritical and Vicious Emperor 1

Back in the system space, Li Chen spent another 300 points to buy a potion of mental power, raising his mental power to level four.

Having done this, he can't wait to ask to enter the next world.

The system said, "The next world also belongs to a lower plane, and the host will also be blocked from psychic powers after entering the world."

Li Chen has calmed down this time, as long as he can find a wife, the psychic power shield will be blocked.

Seeing the familiar white light, Li Chen habitually closed his eyes.

In just one breath, he felt that his body sank in vain, his hands and feet were weak and weak, and he even struggled to breathe. In addition, there is a dull pain coming from the chest and abdomen from time to time.

Li Chen was startled, still digesting the discomfort in his body, when he heard a very soft call from his ear.

"My lord?"

Li Chen slowly opened his eyes, and saw a man in his thirties with a white face and beardless standing three or four steps away from the head of the bed. Behind him was a young boy with a tray in his hand.

Li Chen noticed that both of them had white faces, long hair, and ancient costumes. Combined with what the man called him just now, it seems that this world is an ancient dynasty.

The leading man said softly, "My lord, it's time to drink the medicine."

Li Chen frowned, what a broken body! I was so weak that I couldn't sit up without talking, and my throat was so dry that I couldn't even speak.

Seeing that the man was still waiting helplessly, Li Chen moved his head and gave him a wink of agreement.

The other party was extremely alert, and upon receiving the instruction, he immediately bowed forward, gently helped Li Chen sit up, and put a thick layer of cushions behind him. After doing this, he took the medicine bowl on the tray and fed it to Li Chen spoon by spoon.

After drinking a bowl of warm concoction, Li Chen just felt that his throat was in better condition when he suddenly burst into an earth-shattering cough—

"Cough, cough, cough..." The

cough made his chest vibrate, making his already blunt body feel better. The painful internal organs are even more uncomfortable.

While patting Li Chen, the man said anxiously, "My lord, why don't you tell me that Wu Taiyi will come over to show you?"

Li Chen said word by word, "...you go out."

"But my lord—"

Dao Feng The look in his eyes immediately caught him, blocking the man's unfinished words back into his throat.

Liu Wenzhong shivered imperceptibly, feeling that his prince's eyes today were extraordinarily cold. Others don't know, but Liu Wenzhong knows it very well. Because of his health, his prince looks cold and talks less, but in fact he is very warm and soft inside. Those who are included in his circle can get more or less lenient treatment from him.

But the look in his eyes just now was very different!

Liu Wenzhong didn't dare to say any more, he waited for Li Chen to lie back into the bed again, and helped him to press down the corner of the quilt, and then left with others.

Seeing that the door of the inner room was carefully closed, Li Chen was about to open his mouth to let the system import the memory, but his eyes scanned the dark and spacious bedroom, and suddenly changed his mind, choosing to give the system instructions in his mind.

'System, import the original master memory. '

It is rumored that there were hidden guards and scouts in ancient times. He is new here, so be careful.

The system said, 'Accept the client's memory, 3, 2, 1——'... According to the memory of the original owner, it is now the fifteenth year of Dachang Guoxingyuan

. The father of the original owner is Emperor Chongde, the current supreme officer of Dachang Kingdom. The original owner, Li Chen Xingsan, is the eldest son of a domineering concubine in the harem. In Li Chen's view, Concubine De is a legendary figure. When she entered the Prince's Mansion as the Crown Prince Liangdi, there was already a Crown Princess, a Liangdi, and two Liangyuans in the Prince's Mansion. She was neither the prince's first woman nor his favorite woman. But she insisted on having the last laugh in the harem game for many years. Concubine De has two sons and an adopted daughter. The third prince Li Chen, the sixth prince Li Feng and the second princess Li Ying. It doesn't matter if she has two sons, she also adopted a daughter of Zhaoyi (who was named after her death). Since the death of Emperor Chongde's original concubine, Empress Zheng, Emperor Chongde has not established another queen, and the harem Fengyin has always been in charge of Concubine De. The Empress Dowager had a lot of complaints about the dominance of Concubine De's family in the harem, but Concubine De's father was now the chief assistant of the cabinet, Taishi Chang, and the Empress Dowager did not dare to show his edge, so she could only make troubles for her from time to time. Concubine De is not afraid of her, if you dare to trouble me, I will definitely pay you back ten times over! As the son of such a powerful Concubine De, Li Chen, the elder brother of the next Emperor Longsheng with the same father and mother, had a painful and short life, and even after death, he still couldn't escape the scolding of the world. The tragedy of the original owner begins with the death of Empress Zheng. He was over five years old that year, Concubine De was pregnant and was about to give birth, so Emperor Chongde entrusted the Phoenix Seal to Concubine Shu to be in charge. Concubine Shu is also a ruthless character, taking advantage of the opportunity of managing the harem, she poisoned the original owner. This is a poisonous plan that kills two birds with one stone. If successful, not only would the original owner be poisoned to death, but Defei would also be difficult to deliver, resulting in one corpse and two lives.

Ke Defei held on!

The original owner was poisoned and fell into a coma, and the concubine De was in front of his bed with a big belly. She was moved by a loving mother, not only the original owner was not dead, but the concubine De was also safe.

Emperor Chongde was furious when he heard about it, and ordered a thorough investigation of the harem. After this investigation, Concubine Shu, who had just assumed the position not long ago, showed her fox tail.

Concubine Shu was bestowed to death, and the second prince lost his concubine mother and was raised by Concubine Shun instead.

Although the original owner was rescued by the imperial physician, his body has been corroded by poison. A sick and weak prince cannot sit on the throne of God, and the original owner knew it himself.

What's more, the imperial physician told Emperor Chongde privately that the third prince would not live to be thirty years old.

Emperor Chongde abandoned him, and the original owner himself accepted his fate. After the age of sixteen, he was granted the title of King Ping and moved into the palace outside the palace. It can be seen from the title that he has missed the throne.

But he doesn't want to fight, it doesn't mean his mother and concubine, his younger brother doesn't want to fight anymore.

Concubine De regarded him as a pawn and forced him to drag his sickly body into the court to help pave the way for the sixth prince. Not only that, the sixth prince is extremely filial and benevolent, and the concubine De can only let the original owner do some dirty things in private.

If the original owner disobeyed even a little, Concubine De would cry and scold him for being unfilial. The original owner was soft-hearted and compromised time and time again, from threatening to buy officials, to raising private soldiers, and exchanging relief money. He made one wrong step, one step at a time, and gradually became ruthless and unscrupulous.

He couldn't hate his mother concubine and younger brother, so he could only turn his eyes of hatred on concubine Shu's son, who would later become Prince Jing Li Yao.

He is also the biggest contender for the throne besides King Rui Li Xiang. The original owner had poisoned him, not only against him in the court, but also assassination, poisoning and other methods in private.

Manchao Wenwu was always angry and afraid when talking about him. If there are villains in this world, the original owner is the biggest villain.

The villain also has love, and he gradually fell in love with Zhen Yuewei, a well-known talented girl in the capital. Zhen Yuewei is such an intelligent woman, the original owner met her by chance twice, and while she was secretly startled, she also felt that her chance had come.

She didn't want to marry King Ping who was destined to die early, but she wanted to marry his younger brother King Qi who was so beautiful.

Under Zhen Yuewei's special arrangement, the original owner 'overheard' that her sweetheart was Qi Wang Lifeng. The original owner was very disappointed, but he also knew that he was not qualified to compete.

Zhen Yuewei was seduced by Prince Ping's admiration, and at the same time expressed the sadness that she couldn't ask for.

The original owner saw that his beloved woman was devastated, and his own health was also deteriorating, and he was about to die at some point.

He simply helped Zhen Yuewei, secretly planning to transfer her father to an important position, and even asked the waiter to mention her name twice in front of Li Feng, which aroused Li Feng's curiosity.

Zhen Yuewei seized this opportunity and entered Qi Palace as she wished. But she soon discovered that Prince Qi's Mansion was not so easy to mess with. King Qi's woman is thin and fat, and she has all kinds of looks. She is talented, but her appearance is only above average. Compared with some stunning beauties, she is not so conspicuous.

But Zhen Yuewei is very smart, she deliberately let King Qi discover King Ping's admiration for her.

King Qi was really jealous, but when he thought that the woman Li Chen couldn't ask for was just a plaything for him, he was very willing to take Zhen Yuewei to hang out in front of Li Chen.

The mother and concubine always said in front of him how powerful Li Chen is, that he can't even keep the woman he loves, isn't he just a useless one?

The original owner had no idea what his good mother, concubine and brother were saying about him behind his back. He defeated Li Xiang for King Qi, and killed Li Yao.

But in the end they still didn't let him go, when Emperor Chongde angrily sent him into the palace for questioning. Concubine De's people seized the opportunity to drug Emperor Chongde, causing Emperor Chongde to lose his anger and die just like that.

After the death of Emperor Chongde, King Qi inherited the throne as a matter of course. Under the strong request of all the officials, the kind and generous Emperor Longsheng had no choice but to decree to seize King Ping's title and exile him.

The day before he set off on the road, Emperor Longsheng personally went to see him in the prison.

The original owner had already been dying of illness in the dungeon. Seeing Emperor Longsheng, he said with great relief, "Sixth brother, you finally sat in that position. You must be a good emperor. It's a pity that I, as an older brother, can't see it anymore." ..."

He took a hard breath, and continued, "Sixth brother, before I die, I want to ask you one last thing."

Emperor Longsheng said, "Third brother, please tell me."

"Father, I didn't die of anger , I didn't see my father's face that night. After I die, you, can you write an imperial edict for me to clarify this matter to the world, so that I can enter the imperial tomb for burial?"

Emperor Longsheng He looked at him strangely for a while, "Third brother, you are in vain for all your cleverness. Since I ordered you to be exiled, how could I write an edict to clarify and slap myself in the face? Anyway, you stink too badly. One more thing will piss off your father." You are already a commoner, and there is no way you can enter the imperial mausoleum!"

Shocked and disappointed, King Ping asked, "...Li Feng, I did all this for my concubine, for you! Cough cough Cough! Can't you cough cough cough cough! Do something for me so that I can go away with peace of mind?"

Emperor Longsheng shook his head, "Third brother, you have done a lot of evil. You beg for mercy. Although I have already become the emperor, having a brother like you is already a big stain, and you have to consider my situation."

King Ping was furious, with a trace of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, "Li Feng, You are amazing!"

Emperor Longsheng smiled softly, "Third brother, you are going to die, let me tell you the last secret. In fact, you are not the son of my concubine mother. My mother only gave birth to a daughter in Qiandi. You must guess Come on, that daughter is Li Ying! Before Concubine Shu's people poisoned you, Concubine Mu had already received the news. She pushed the boat along the way, brought down Concubine Shu, took back the Phoenix Seal, and made you lose your board Your chance, this is a great move! You have fought with Li Yao for half your life, but you don't know that he only felt guilty for you at the beginning, so he has always let you..."