Chapter 76

During this time, Wu Hao and others stayed in the food processing factory. There are many of them, and the gate of the processing factory is simple and simple. The number of zombies that smell the smell of living people is increasing day by day, no matter how hard they try, they will never be able to kill them.

Because Zhou Manhua was injured, the people he saved gradually became restless.

The people in Fusheng Town chased Wu Hao and asked when they would save others again. The others quit, because they were not relatives, so why should they take the risk to save others?

Every time they fight against zombies, they are fighting with their lives. If the zombies claw at them casually, they will not be able to survive. The more these people thought about it, the more afraid they became. They didn't know how they got the courage to take the initiative to kill the zombies. Thinking back to their dead companions, they would inevitably break out in a cold sweat!

I am determined not to work hard anymore, I would rather die than live!

On the top of the building, watching the zombies gathering in the distance, the eagle frowned with worry on his face, "Brother Wu, there are more and more zombies outside, if we stay any longer, we will be surrounded by zombies."

"...OK , You tell them to prepare, we will leave tomorrow."

Wu Hao also had the idea of ​​leaving here recently, for fear of delaying Zhou Manhua's recovery, he never mentioned it.

Eagle asked, "Where are we going next?"

Wu Hao pondered for a while, "Manhua is injured and needs to rest, I will discuss with him, let's go to the base in City C."

Eagle's face brightened, "Okay, I'll make arrangements "

He used to be a mercenary, which doesn't mean he just likes to fight and kill. After entering the base, you can sleep at night with peace of mind, right?

As soon as Wu Hao told Zhou Manhua his thoughts, Zhou Manhua immediately agreed.

He has already discussed with Qionghua, it is better to go to the base to hide. He couldn't control so many people now, and when he entered the base, he happened to be separated from the group of ordinary people.

Besides, Wu Hao and Lao Ying are the only ones around him who are supernatural beings. It's not known how long it will take for them to reach the second level. Going to the base might allow him to meet even more powerful supernatural beings.

In fact, he was very dissatisfied with the appearance of Wuhao and Eagle. Both of them were in their forties, and their faces were full of vicissitudes due to professional reasons. If it weren't for Qionghua's high physical requirements, he would not have looked down on these crooked melons and dates.

The cultivation world is full of spiritual power, and the appearance of the practitioners is naturally more beautiful than the other. The higher the cultivation base, the more youthful and delicate the face of the senior. In his previous life, Qionghua had been handsome and handsome, which made him admire him very much.

Seeing many good-looking cultivators, he actually disliked these mortals very much. Qionghua also knew what he was thinking, since he had a choice, he would naturally choose a body that his lover liked.

Zhou Manhua said, "Actually, that Li Chen's appearance is not bad, he looks like you two or three points. He has lightning powers. If you take him away, you don't have to be afraid of the thunder."

"No, that person It's a bit weird. Every time I think about taking him away, I feel uneasy in my heart."

Zhou Manhua's face changed drastically, "Really? He won't be taken away by some great power, right? I felt something was wrong with him last time, thinking The person who killed me is most likely to be him!" The

higher the cultivation base, the more accurate the premonition of danger. Qionghua was better than him, he felt it was wrong, Zhou Manhua believed it right away.

Qionghua said, "I don't know if he is powerful or not, but he should not be the same Li Chen as before."

Zhou Manhua frowned, "Could it be that he found out that I was bewitching and controlling Li Chen? Even so, he didn't have to Kill them all?"

"If you meet this person again, don't do anything, I'll find a way to deal with him."

"Yeah."

Li Chen and his wife had a passionate night, and they didn't wake up until the sun was high. It's not that he's not doing his job properly, it's that his wife is too pestering.

It was the first time thinking about his wife's body, and he planned to withdraw once it was over. Who would have thought that when helping his wife clean up, he would not be afraid of death to come up and tease her. His body is full of vigor, how can he resist it? The result is that the two came again.

This time it was over and finally fell asleep, but when he slept until midnight, someone started to restless again. Touch here, rub there, just like he is some kind of baby. Li Chen's blood was boiling with his touch again, he turned over and pressed on top of him again...

This time, they didn't fall asleep until it was dawn, but didn't they just sleep until the sun was high?

Li Chen woke up first, went to the apartment and brought back some food for the two of them, and brought back the bag from yesterday.

When the team members saw him, they booed ambiguously, congratulating him on getting out of the order.

Because of his usual majesty, no one asked him who was up and who was down. But Li Chen could tell that they were very curious, because everyone's eyes had been on behind him...

these bastards!

Li Chen went there in a good mood, and came back with black lines all over his head.

After he came back, he went into the bedroom and looked, and found that his wife was still sleeping. Forgiving him for his hard work last night, Li Chen didn't wake him up, and only left him food to eat when he got up.

After eating by himself, Li Chen took out the yellow paper and cinnabar that he managed to find yesterday, and started to draw amulets. What he drew was the Maoshan Daofu in the ghost world. He was a ghost in that world. He had only seen Xue Chen draw it before, and this was the first time he did it himself.

He suspected that the black mist was transformed by someone's ghost. Zhou Manhua also changed his soul. I don't know if his soul has merged with his body? If not, he might be able to drive him out of Zhou Manhua's body directly.

I just don't know if the talisman in the ghost world has any effect in the zombie world.

"What are you doing?" Yin Xu leaned against the door of the bedroom and asked, with one hand on the door frame and the other on his waist, looking a bit miserable...

Yin Xu just woke up and found that he was the only one left in the bed. The other half of the quilt was cold, if it wasn't for the dent on the pillow, he couldn't believe that he and Ah Chen were sharing the same bed.

It doesn't feel good to wake up alone, the room is quiet, Ah Chen may have left...

Yin Xu wanted to hurt the spring and the autumn, but accidentally touched his body, and immediately grinned in pain, what is sad All gone!

Hearing the sound of papers being flipped in the living room, Yin Xu climbed out of bed carefully, and moved to the door with difficulty.

Huh, so this guy didn't leave.

Yin Xu felt sweet in his heart, but when he thought of his waist, he began to gnash his teeth again - he was almost killed on the bed by this animal!

Speaking of it, it seems that he can't blame others, it's him who is not afraid of death to go up to tease.

But can this be his fault? They did it three times, and that guy only cared about his own pleasure, and refused to let him do it once...

well, he was actually very happy.

But, why is he being pushed down every time? If his group of subordinates find out that he is the one below, his Young Master Yin's face will be completely humiliated. Wouldn't it be nice for everyone to come here once?

But he knew with his knees that a domineering guy like Ah Chen would not let him counterattack. As for him, no one is taller, no one has long legs, no one has great strength, it is a sad fact...

"Are you awake?"

Li Chen glanced at him with a smile, put down the cinnabar pen in his hand, walked over and hugged him by the waist up.

Yin Xu: "!!!"

——Princess Hug.

Yin Xu silently pinched his old Gong's hard muscles, and the sadness in his heart flowed like a river. He would never let Ah Chen meet with his subordinates again, where would his old face be put!

Taking advantage of his silence, Li Chen had already heated up the food and put it in front of him, "You are hungry, eat quickly."

Yin Xu touched the thick cushion under his buttocks, thinking of his gentle actions, he silently Choose to forgive him.

Let's go down here, as long as Ah Chen likes...

Seeing that he likes it, Li Chen continued to draw talismans.

This thing needs to be painted in one stroke, even if there is even a little rough edge, Li Chen has just mastered the knack and hasn't drawn a few pictures yet.

Yin Xu ate his meal slowly, wiped his lips and fingers with a piece of toilet paper, and took a piece of talisman drawn by Li Chen to look at it. Looking at it, he frowned, "Why does this pattern feel so familiar to me?" Is it used to drive away ghosts?"

Li Chen was startled, and quickly asked, "Do you remember?"

Yin Xu asked, "What do you remember, this talisman? Ah Chen, who do you think I am?"

This is a fatal question!

Li Chen laughed, "Slip of the tongue, I mean, do you still recognize it?"

Yin Xu glanced at him, feeling that this question might despise his IQ. As a modern person, does he need to recognize this feudal superstition dross?

Afraid of him asking, Li Chen moved his chair over, "Come on, I'll teach you how to draw talismans!"

Yin Xu was about to refuse, holding a cinnabar pen, staring at the yellow talisman paper in front of him, suddenly felt that this scene seemed familiar. He drew a spell smoothly, and the whole process was smooth and done overnight.

Li Chen looked at the way he was holding the pen, as if he saw Xue Chen.

Yin Xu's eyes widened, "Ah Chen, did you see that I actually drew a talisman?!"

"Yes, Xiao Xu, you have a talent for drawing talismans." Li Chen made nonsense.

"Talented?" Yin Xu rubbed his chin, quickly accepted the words, and said triumphantly, "This young master is indeed blessed with natural talents. Ah Chen, you have to hold my young master's thigh well, do you understand?"

Li Chen lightly Smile, "Yes, my young master."

"But, Ah Chen, why did you draw this thing? Could it be used against zombies? Can it work?"

Li Chen said, "No, can it be used against one person and one ghost ? I don't know if it works, so let's try it."

Yin Xu put his hands on his forehead, with a worried expression on his face, "Achen, are you sick, why are you talking nonsense?"

How can there be any ghosts in this world?

Li Chen shook his head, "Don't believe me, if I told you half a year ago that there are zombies in this world, you would think I was talking nonsense, right?"

Yin Xu thought about it, he would rather believe it.

"Then how can I help you?"

"Of course, you can help me a lot!" Li Chen was about to tell him about Zhou Manhua, when he heard him ask, he quickly told everything, and finally told him, "The people in my team are right Zhou Manhua is a little fond of him, and they won't believe my guess, so don't tell them." The

daughter-in-law has never had contact with Zhou Manhua, so he took a vaccination to make him a little bit on guard so he wouldn't be easily seduced by him. Besides, the daughter-in-law has followed him for several worlds, her identity is mysterious, and she is not an ordinary person presumably, so it should not be so easy to fall into his way.

"Oh." Yin Xu nodded obediently, but Li Chen's rhetoric was very sensational, and he was a little scared, "If that Zhou Manhua can really confuse people, will you be bewitched by him too? You have me, you are not allowed I like him!"

Li Chen said seriously, "I don't like him, I only like you."

Yin Xu was immediately happy, "In this case, I can reluctantly like you..."

————— ———————————

When the two of them drew symbols to cultivate their relationship, the ordinary people Zhou Manhua saved had already arrived in City C.

Kang Cheng soon got wind of it, and said to Li Chen, "Captain, Wu Hao sent this group of people to City C, and left with Mr. Zhou and Ms. Zhou. I heard that they went back to City B."

Brother Shui asked, "Captain, Wu Hao and the others may not have enough manpower, shall we catch up?"

Li Chen frowned. According to Zhou Manhua's situation, it would be best to come to C City to recuperate for a while. But Wu Hao and the others just couldn't get in, so they sent a group of people to the gate of the base and left.

Could it be because Zhou Manhua sensed danger and knew he was here? Don't dare to come?

Li Chen pondered for a while, "Get ready, we will leave tomorrow to chase people. Kang Cheng, estimate their route."

Kang Cheng said, "Yes."

Brother Shui said, "Captain, you just left like this. What about Master Yin?"

Li Chen was puzzled, "What should I do? Take him away with you."

Brother Shui's expression was indescribable, "My father and brother agreed." Is it?"

"Uh..." I

forgot that my daughter-in-law is not an orphan!

The author has something to say:

Yin Shao will not change the essence of second-hand goods!