Chapter 91

After hanging up Ye Chuyi's phone, Li Chen checked the Internet and found that he was indeed popular. In addition to the "Gate of Hell" game section, there are people discussing their live broadcasts in various forums.

Netizens' evaluation of him is polarized.

People who like him think he is bold and cautious, especially charismatic; those who don't like him think he is too selfish, he has inside information but doesn't tell his teammates, which indirectly led to the deaths of the girl and Wu Xiao.

Especially after the male star Wu Xiao announced his withdrawal from the game, the debate on the Internet became even more raucous.

Li Chen watched the video of Wu Xiao's death. His performance was only a little better than the original owner's, but he was still crying and crying. Especially the scene of the tragic death at the end, the facial expression is extremely hideous and ugly, it was cut out by someone with a heart, and made into a comparison picture to mock Wu Xiao's acting skills in a certain film and television drama.

Wu Xiao's team originally planned to let him gain more exposure in "The Gate of Hell", but now the attention has been attracted, but the result is full of contempt and ridicule, both fans and passers-by have lost all favor.

As a second-tier male star, Wu Xiao must of course find a way to recover. But he is not as stupid as the original owner, delusional to win a round in the game.

Li Chen could clearly see that the shady script theory on the Internet was clearly guided by Wu Xiao's team in order to divert the artillery fire.

Who told him to be popular now, or to step on someone else's superior?

Netizens are now criticizing Li Chen because he walks too fast, as if he is very familiar with the plot of the game.

Especially the famous scene where Li Chen confronted the evil spirit, the first time he faced the ghost in the mirror, he quickly found a way to restrain it, and told the evil spirit to run away with a few words.

Such a hard-core picture made Li Chen angry, and made people think that he knew the weakness of the ghost in the mirror in advance...

[I don't deny that Yizhili is bold, but he obviously took the script of the world, okay? ]

[One pear is too much, for the sake of fire, deliberately hiding and tucking in to block teammates from stepping stones! nausea! ]

[He killed my girl, a pear will be black forever! ]

[A pear has been red for a few days, and there are sunspots? The small benches in the front row watched. ]

[Small benches selling melon seeds and peanuts in the front row! ]

[Heizi upstairs, can black people have evidence? Yizhili is a well-known anchor of strange stories, is it strange to know some taboos? ]

[That is, don't the navy go out without a brain? I remember when I dug out that mirror, the first person who gave an explanation was a pear, so you are not allowed to be knowledgeable? ]

[Fans don't wash it, there is obviously a shady scene, are you blind when you are a netizen? ]

[Who is blind? Some people are mentally handicapped, so they have to pull others to the same level for comparison! ]

...

On the Internet, the sunspots of Yizhili and the fans fought for each other, which made the forum a mess, and even the passers-by's favor for Yizhili was greatly reduced.

Li Chen frowned. It's okay for the original host to be ridiculed for his poor performance. He performed too well, but there are still people slandering him. Is it so difficult to be a popular anchor?

...

The next afternoon, Ye Chuyi, who was dressed in trendy clothes, came on time.

Just as Li Chen opened the door, he saw a black figure rushing towards him at an extremely fast speed. Li Chen turned to the side, but Ye Chu was so calm that he almost bumped into the coffee table!

It was Li Chen who grabbed his back collar and made him stop.

"Cough cough cough!"

Ye Chuyi coughed, rubbed his neck and complained, "Li Chen, what are you hiding?! I gave you a celebratory hug with good intentions. Is there anyone who treats your boyfriend like this?"

"Sorry, I just came out of the game, and you suddenly rushed over, scaring me."

Ye Chuyi looked at him in surprise, "You will be scared too? Aren't you very calm in the game?"

Li Chen smiled, " I'm not a god, so it's normal to be afraid."

Ye Chuyi pouted, took Li Chen's arm, and said coquettishly, "I don't care, I was strangled to death just now, you have to buy a gift to coax me!"

Li Chen Feeling bored and flustered, he pushed him onto the sofa, got up and gave him a bottle of mineral water, "What are you looking for again?"

Ye Chu took it, looked at it with disgust, and put it on the coffee table, " Royston has released a new light-luxury men's watch, and the online hype is crazy! The price is not expensive, just a hundred thousand, can you buy me one? You know my position, this kind of explosion How can there be no such things, it's too embarrassing for people to know!"

Ye Chuyi knew that Li Chen's game live broadcast became popular this time, and fans must have given him a lot of rewards. Li Chen has always been generous to him, as long as he has money in his hands, there will be nothing wrong with him.

Sure enough, Li Chen agreed without much thought, "Okay, since you want it so much, I'll find a way to buy you one!"

Hearing this, Ye Chu laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth for a moment, "Li Chen, You are the best!"

Li Chen also said with a smile, "Just as long as you are happy."

"By the way, you said you have good news to tell me, what good news?"

Ye Chuyi smiled mysteriously and said proudly, "Guess ?"

"..."

"Forget it, I won't test you. You know that Wu Xiao quit, right? Mr. Jiang said that he would win this spot back to me. He said that since we are a couple, we should just enter the game together and get some CP fans."

Li Chen paused suddenly, "Are you serious? Don't you always say you're afraid of ghosts?"

He thought Ye Chuyi didn't dare to go in, so he didn't do anything, but now he voluntarily went in to seek death! Oh, it took no effort at all.

"Isn't it because of you? You must protect me! Hey, Li Chen, it's been said on the Internet that you have inside information, do you have it? Tell me a little, lest I embarrass you by entering the game."

Li Chen shook his head. Denied, "Really not, they thought too much."

"I don't believe it, you are so familiar with the Bei family siblings..." Ye Chuyi blurted out.

Li Chen's heart moved, and he asked, "Sisters and brothers of the Bei family, what's the matter with them?"

Ye Chuyi's face froze, and he took a sip of the mineral water bottle to hide it, and it took him a long time to explain, "I'm not thinking about them. The family is rich, so there may be some inside information..."

Li Chen frowned, "I am just friends with them, even if there is inside information, they would not be able to disclose it to me. I am a poor boy with no power or influence. You know it too."

Ye Chuyi said awkwardly, "Oh. I didn't believe it at first, but it's been said so much on the Internet, so I just wanted to ask you. It's just a random question, nothing else!"

He paused Dun suddenly changed the subject, "By the way, after Ke Dun's contract is signed, I will do a promotional live broadcast, and then you can help me support the scene?"

Li Chen raised his eyebrows and asked intentionally, "You are not afraid of me Those sunspots from your family ran to your live broadcast to make trouble?"

"What are you afraid of! Li Chen, you just worry too much. Black and red are also red, I wish more people would scold me..."

"Okay, I promise you."

As you wish!

...

After sending Ye Chuyi away, Li Chen searched the background of the Bei family on the Internet, and found that the Bei family and the Jiang family have always been family friends. The children of the two families are also very familiar. Bei Yiyi and Bei Yiming have appeared in public with Jiang Yiwen many times.

The gossip people in the alliance have many speculations about the relationship between the three. In summary, the people who eat melons suspect that the Bei family siblings also fell in love with Jiang Yiwen, who grew up together as a childhood sweetheart.

As for Jiang Yiwen, he was afraid that the two siblings of the Bei family would fall out because of him, so they had to silently guard their lover's side, and neither side responded.

The relationship between the three of them is constantly arguing and chaotic, and it's like an emotional drama of sadomasochism and love!

I just don't know who is the main character and who is the supporting role between the Bei family siblings.

Not only that, Father Bei is also a shareholder of Kedun Games, accounting for 23%, which is the person with the highest share except for the chief designer and executive director of "Gate of Hell" Yu Jiamo.

No wonder Bei Yiming was able to easily participate in the live broadcast of the trial operation, and no wonder some people hacked him online for having the script. Although his relationship with the Bei brothers and sisters has not been exposed, Bei Yiming participated in the game and got along well with him...

Now Heizi is quite gentle, if he really has any intimate relationship with the Bei brothers and sisters, then The shady scene is really confirmed, and even jumping into the Yellow River can't clean it up.

Li Chen felt that the shady theories on the Internet may not all be led by Wu Xiao's team.

Looking at the overall situation, the source of all incidents lies with the Bei family siblings. He was probably involved in someone else's love triangle and became cannon fodder for highlighting the hero!

After sorting out the general situation, Li Chen took out his mobile phone and called Bei Yiyi.

"Da Li!"

"Well, it's me, Miss Bei. I'm sorry to bother you. I want to ask you to do me a favor, uh, maybe two."

"You say, you say, I can do it!" Bei Yiyi's energetic Tao perfectly interprets the image of a fan of brains.

Li Chen laughed, "Listen to me first..."

After finishing the business, Bei Yiyi hung up the phone, and when she turned around, she saw her younger brother staring at her with black resentment, as if she had done some heinous thing—

"Hey!! Xiao Ming Ah, calm down, I'm your older sister!"

"Don't call me Xiaoming!...What did Brother Li want from you just now?"

Why didn't you ask him, they just separated from the game?

Bei Yiming avoided the important point and ignored it, "Well, I really want to meet Mr. Yu, the chairman of Coton Games."

"Mr. Yu?" Bei Yiming thought for a while, and probably guessed what Li Chen was going to do, and then interrogated, "Is this the other one?" One, what else?"

Bei Yiyi twitched the corners of her mouth, and smiled stiffly, "Secondly, you don't want to know, so don't ask?"

Bei Yiming said darkly, "Should you tell me?"

Seeing his younger brother like this, Bei Yiyi immediately surrendered, "Talk about it! Then what, let me buy him a Royston's explosive men's watch..."

"Why did he buy that, tens of thousands... ..." Bei Yiming muttered halfway, his face suddenly sank. Brother Li is such a frugal person, this kind of luxury is definitely not for himself, but for Ye Chuyi!

Seeing that he started to grow mushrooms in the dark again, Bei Yiyi cautiously persuaded, "Xiao Ming, listen to my sister, it's wrong to be a mistress."

"I'm not mistress..." Bei Yiming didn't know how to explain to her. The first time he saw Li Chen, he felt that he was his own, the one he was destined for!

He cared too much about Li Chen and tried his best to show it in front of him, but instead he was timid and didn't even dare to say a word in front of him.

Every time he saw Ye Chuyi wandering around Li Chen, he felt sore and bitter in his heart. The feeling of being betrayed by his lover made him want to rush up and beat them up!

But he has no reason, he is a genuine boyfriend, what is he?

The only time in his life that he used his family's power was for the "Gate of Hell". He didn't know what he wanted to do, but if he could stay by Li Chen's side, his restless heart could be calmed down a bit.

He felt despicable for secretly thinking about other people's boyfriends. On the one hand, it is the person who is crazy about thinking, and on the other hand, it is the shackles of inner morality.

He swings back and forth between the two, almost driving himself crazy!

...

The author has something to say: I have

tried my best, Yiming Pei has always been the original partner, everyone should treat it as the original partner's amnesia meme...

The mistress or something, I'm really scared! ! Explain, just sauce!