Chapter 116

Not long after the two left, Li Chen began to vomit blood uncontrollably, and his originally fair complexion quickly turned gray. Black tendons emerged under the skin, the eyeballs became congested and darkened, and the whole person deteriorated at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Achen, what's wrong with you? Why did you do this?!"

"...It's okay, I got a, a little injury."

"You're still like this, and you're still a little injury?!"

Situ Ye was in a hurry, and hugged him behind his back with one hand , and sacrificed his flying sword in one hand, and accelerated the two of them back.

Li Chen leaned weakly on his shoulder, still able to comfort him, "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to die, I just have to be weak for a while."

Situ Ye's eyes were red, and he couldn't help scolding him, "Are you stupid? Ah! Knowing that I was seriously injured, why did you use mana just now?"

He was angry because Li Chen used all things to catch Master Wuyue after he came out.

Li Chen said calmly, "You know, if I don't use my absolute strength to frighten them, those immortal cultivators will just watch and not resist." In

addition, Master Zuoqiu stopped him, and he successfully completed the arrest. The act of interrogation.

If Chi Yan and the others were allowed to do it, the two sides would have already fought. How could the clarification be so smooth.

Situ Ye also understood this truth, but seeing him on the verge of death made him feel uncomfortable.

Flying over the cliff in front is the Qingxiao Palace, Li Chen said, "Don't let people see me like this, quietly go to the cave where I am retreating."

"Yes."

Situ Ye hugged him tightly, and the speed of the flying sword became faster again. After a few minutes, only a few afterimages remained in the air.

Fortunately, most of the palace people were taken by the three great demons to intercept the army of the fairy world. Situ Ye was careful all the way, and finally quietly led them to the gate of the closed cave.

Li Chen used the last of his spiritual power to raise his hand and drew a formula, untied the magic circle at the entrance of the cave, and let Situ Ye half-carry him into the cave.

"... Feed me one of these medicines every two hours. I'll sleep for a while and wake up soon. Be good, don't go out."

Li Chen took out the pills, spiritual plants, etc. in the Qiankun bag Hand it over to Situ Ye, and then give him a worried order.

Situ Ye nodded, his eyes and nose were red, "Well, I remember, you go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere, I've been guarding you..."

...

Invading the Demon Realm to crusade against sect rebellion, Tiandaozong Standing on the moral high ground. But they don't want their entire sect to become the laughing stock of the cultivation world because of Master Wuyue's intervention.

What is more embarrassing than Tiandaozong is the merchants from all walks of life. There is no vigorous fighting scene, and the value of the photo stones they pre-sell is greatly reduced. At the very moment when he actually did it, the cultivator with the photo stone was shocked by the sound waves of Wuding Shenjun without even knowing what happened.

The peak battle between the demon king and the leader of the fairy world, Zuoqiu Zhenren, has become a legend. Everyone knows the result, but the process is the most valuable!

Fortunately, the event itself was a gimmick. Not only did the two worlds gather together, but the treasure-robbing incident went through twists and turns, with a different ending.

The most important thing is that the treasure of Tiandaozong, Xuantian Mirror, is now in the hands of an unknown soldier!

Is there anything more exciting than this? I heard that Ye Qingchen is only in the foundation building stage, even if he has a magic weapon, he can't beat four hands with two fists, right?

Who said there is no free lunch in the world, isn't this what it is!

This news spread like a virus across the comprehension continent. Many cultivators are red-eyed, day and night fantasizing about killing people and seizing treasures, and getting rich overnight!

Tightly wrapped mysterious people began to appear in the main roads of major cities. They gathered in groups of three or five to search for the traces of Ye Qingchen and Xuan Tianjing. A little clue can attract four or five waves of people. Especially Dengxian City, which is the closest to Tiandaozong, has become the first stop for treasure hunting!

The name Ye Qingchen has become a secret that can only be understood but cannot be expressed in words. It seems that if you accidentally tell the truth, you will immediately attract the pursuit of cultivators all over the world...

And where is Ye Qingchen, whom everyone is looking for?

He has just obtained the inheritance of Zilei Sanxian, and he is leaving the secret realm of Tianlei Bamboo Forest with Yun Feibai, the young master of Wanjianmen, and Moxiu Mo Shisan to go to Zilei Sanxian's cave to hunt for treasure.

In the book "Frost Sword to the Fairy", the hero Situ Ye rescued a little boy on the way of training, but the two of them were chased and killed by the little boy's enemies together. They panicked and broke into the secret realm of Tianlei Bamboo Forest by mistake. The little boy of Lei Lingen also got the inheritance of Zilei Sanxian. In order to repay Situ Ye, the little boy gave him the treasure in Sanxian Cave Mansion.

Situ Ye is possessed by the protagonist's halo, and the two of them walked around the Tianlei Bamboo Forest without any injuries. But the cultivators who chased and killed them were all smashed to pieces by the thunder calamity in the bamboo forest without exception.

There is no other shortcut in the Tianlei Bamboo Forest Secret Realm. Ye Qingchen thought he was not Situ Ye, and couldn't believe such illusory things as the protagonist's halo, so he had to find a way to steal the Xuantian Mirror to block the thunder.

He was worried that Situ Ye would return to Tiandaozong to reveal his identity one day, so he just kept going and blamed Situ Ye and Master Hanyue for the treasure theft.

Ye Qingchen calculated it very well, he even included the real Wuyue's reaction into it.

It's a pity that because of Li Chen's status as the supreme being in the demon world, he still missed a move after all.

Eldest brother He Lianyu came to protect him. Ye Qingchen originally wanted to subdue this powerful and gentle elder brother as one of his harem.

Unfortunately things went wrong.

Ye Qingchen had originally left He Lianyu and the others outside the secret border to wait, but when he accepted Zilei Sanxian's heart-refining test, he accidentally got lost in the illusion. He thought he had returned to his home before crossing, and everything in the cultivation world was just a dream.

He didn't come out after the appointed time, He Lianyu and the three were worried about his safety, so they had to venture in to find him.

He Lianyu did pull him out of the illusion, but the successive lightning strikes made them exhausted. At a critical moment, Ye Qingchen had to take out the Xuantian Mirror to save his life.

When He Lianyu saw Xuan Tianjing, his expression changed all of a sudden. He kept asking about the origin of Xuantian Mirror, and Ye Qingchen's lies were quickly seen through by him.

In order to keep the secret, Ye Qingchen had to cooperate with Yun Feibai to beat He Lianyu into the sky thunder.

Mo Shisan witnessed this scene with his own eyes. He didn't say anything at the time, but insisted on leaving after he came out.

It was Ye Qingchen who promised to share Zilei Sanxian's treasure with him, and Mo Shisan reluctantly stayed.

Mo Shisan is actually Situ Ye's friend in the original book, so it doesn't count as a friend. After the two of them met, each of them helped the other once, and then they did not owe each other any more.

The cause of the incident was that Situ Ye got an ugly black toad by accident, and later found out that it was a seven-star poison jade toad, which could cure all poisons.

Mo Shisan's mother went wrong in her poison practice, and she just needed the poison Yuchan to detoxify and save her life, so he asked Situ Ye for help.

Situ Ye had no prejudice against Moxiu, so he generously lent Poison Yuchan to him.

Originally, the matter of returning Poison Yuchan would be over, but Mo Shisan is a very stubborn person. Even though Situ Ye repeatedly refused him to repay his favor, he still silently followed behind him, and only after he really saved his life did he retire.

Ye Qingchen, who had read the original book, made friends with Mo Shisan on purpose. He needed Moxiu to help him raise the turbidity-eating poisonous insects for one thing, and Mo Shisan was a very good helper for him.

It was thanks to his help that Ye Qingchen stole the Xuantian Mirror, but because of He Lianyu's incident, Mo Shisan saw his character clearly and made up his mind to stay away from him.

On the way, the three of them heard some rumors more or less. The gossip between Ye Qingchen and Xuan Tianjing was even more popular. Everyone wanted to dig out his traces, and there were some experts among them.

When getting the inheritance, Ye Qingchen was empowered by Zilei Sanxian's primordial spirit, and directly jumped from the foundation-building stage to the golden core stage.

You must know that Master Hanyue has used it for more than four hundred years to reach the peak of the Golden Core. He is only in his twenties, and when he gets the treasure of Zilei Sanxian, he will become a fairy just around the corner!

One moment Ye Qingchen was complacent, but the next moment he was overwhelmed by these rumors, and had to put his tail between his legs in aggrieved manner.

Situ Ye's backer turned out to be the Supreme Lord Wuding of the Demon Realm, and that was a great power in the transformation stage! Not long ago, he also defeated the real Zuoqiu, and he was already number one in the comprehension continent!

He is a small golden pill, not enough for others to pinch with one hand!

Is the protagonist's halo really that strong? !

This is not giving him a way out!

Moreover, all cultivators in the world know that the Xuantian Mirror is in his hands, and now he is simply a piece of meat, and everyone wants to find him and kill him!

Ye Qingchen's eyes were dark, but luckily Yun Feibai was sincere to him and stayed by his side all the time, otherwise he really wouldn't be able to hold on!

The three deliberately pretended to act in a low-key manner, managed to avoid the sight of others, and sneaked to Zilei Sanxian's cave.

Ye Qingchen had read the original book, so he naturally knew that Zilei Sanxian's cave was occupied by a level nine snake demon because of its abundance of aura, and it had become its lair.

The reason why he dragged Mo Shisan here was to prevent him from leaving and expose his news, and to use him to distract the snake demon.

He sprinkled snake-attracting incense on Mo Shisan beforehand.

Sure enough, after they entered the cave, the snake demon kept chasing Mo Shisan.

"Let's go."

Ye Qingchen winked at Yun Feibai, taking advantage of the gap between the snake demon chasing and killing Mo Shisan. They got into a small road and left Mo Shisan to hunt for treasure.

Mo Shisan almost vomited blood with anger, how could he not guess that he had fallen into their trap. He wanted to lure the snake demon back, but it was already too late. The snake demon locked him in a small secret room. No matter how many tricks he has, he is powerless now!

For a level nine snake demon, ordinary poisonous insects and poisons have no effect at all. Mo Shisan exploded a few magic weapons, and soon fell to the disadvantage.

When the snake monster's bloody mouth approached, Mo Shisan's last protective magic weapon was also shattered. He gritted his teeth, used the family secret method, abandoned his physical body, wrapped his soul with spiritual power and fled.

Mo Shisan, who escaped, spread Ye Qingchen's traces in the nearest city in order to get revenge.

With the mentality of believing in something rather than nothing, the cultivators nearby ran over in groups to search, and actually found Ye Qingchen and Yun Feibai.

Ye Qingchen and Yun Feibai packed all the treasures in the Qiankun bag, and when they came out, they bumped into the snake demon. The two of them teamed up, used the magical tools and talismans they had just obtained, and sacrificed the Xuantian Mirror, and managed to kill the snake demon.

Before they dug out the inner alchemy of the snake demon, the cultivators who came to investigate had already sensed the existence of the immortal artifact. Seeing the two of them, those people rushed up to kill and seize the treasure without saying a word. But when they did it, they regretted it.

Which son of a bitch said that Ye Qingchen is a foundation builder, he is obviously the Patriarch of Jindan! One golden pill is fine, there are two golden pills here!

Damn, the news is so wrong.

Ye Qingchen and Yunfei chopped melons and vegetables in vain, and quickly dealt with the cultivators who arrived first. But soon, other people came over.

They killed all the way and ran all the way, and the cultivators chasing and killing them seemed endless, and they would never disappear...