Chapter 61 Returning to the hometown

Start from the beginning

The receptionist was humble for a while, but the words still made him proud that his hometown had developed.

Listening to these, Huajin found that the village in her memory was gloomy, and the train station in Xugou City was crowded and scary, but when she came back eight years later, the sun here was bright, the streets were wide, and the people were crowded, the people were welcoming, and even the green trees on both sides of the street were vibrant.

She thought maybe she had grown and become stronger. In other words, the past is no longer important to her, which is why she has such a peaceful and joyful state of mind.

Pei Yan and Hua Jin stayed in Xugou City for a day, and set off for her village early the next morning. Xugou City was worried that they would encounter any troubles that would affect their impression of the local area, so they specially arranged for two staff members to accompany them.

"There is already a direct expressway from the urban area to the county seat. It used to take an hour and a half by car, but now it takes 40 minutes to get there, which greatly shortens the transportation time." Several districts and counties are all good places with convenient transportation, beautiful scenery, and outstanding people. If Mr. Pei and Ms. Hua have enough time, we warmly welcome you two to take a look around."

Hua Jin smiled and said, "I will definitely go when I have the chance."

"Anonymous County has changed a lot in the past few years, Miss Hua has not returned to her hometown for many years, so I'm afraid she is not familiar with it anymore." The accompanying officer said, "May be enough to venture to ask, where is Miss Hua's hometown?"

"My hometown is in the countryside of anonymous county, when I was in high school, my parents' brother died in an accident, so I followed my eldest uncle's family for nearly half a year, and then because I didn't have the opportunity to take the college entrance exam, I went out of town to make a living." Hua Jin added as if jokingly, "In my senior year, I was still the top of the grade, it's a bit of a pity."

 The accompanying staff were a little embarrassed when they heard this, but seeing Hua Jin didn't seem to care much, they said, "It's indeed a pity. "

The elders in the family passed away, followed relatives but had no chance to take the college entrance examination, what's tricky inside, needless to say, everyone can guess.

Thinking of this, the staff of Xugou City are a little worried. Ms. Hua has experienced this before, will she have a bad impression of Xugou City and affect Mr. Pei's investment in Xugou City?

Pei Yan shook Hua Jin's hand, and whispered in her ear: "Don't worry, I'll vent your anger for you."

Hua Jin twisted his waist gently but fiercely.

Pei Yan: "..." Okay, what are you doing twisting his waist again?

"I'm sorry, but I remembered the sentence you once said that beating a dog depends on the owner." Hua Jin raised her finger, "It doesn't work anymore."

Pei Yan: "..."

Before dawn, the Party Secretary of Nine Village, Xiashu Town, Unnamed County, got up from the bed. Last night, he received a notice that investors from big cities were coming to visit them, and asked the staff in their village to prepare for the reception work.

In the past few years, life in the village has been pretty good. Businessmen often come and say that they want to invest, but unfortunately it has not been implemented in the end. Of course, he wants to make the village develop better. It's just that something happened in the village recently. If the investor happened to come across this...

Thinking of this, he was so worried that he squatted on the edge of the field and took two puffs of cigarettes. The field of piles was in a daze.

"Secretary Hua, what are you doing squatting here? Hey man." A villager who was about to go to the county town to do geotechnical work was startled. He stood there for a while before he recognized him, "Early in the morning Yes, you don't doze off in bed?"

"Why are you dozing off? I'm so worried that my brain hurts." Secretary Hua distributed a cigarette to the villager, "Today, the leaders from above brought investors to visit us. When they came, Hua Chengzhong and Hua Chengguo came to my place to make a fuss again. When this trouble breaks out, where will the investment chamber look after us?"