15- the end

A/N - i'm sorry i took so long finishing this, i started uni and lost track of time and things. thankyou to everyone who has supported my first ever story :)

"do you have to do that?" hanma said while sitting at his desk.
"yes, i do, now don't question me i'm your boss now" y/n said back smugly.
"i was the boss last night though" hanma said while snickering.
"asshole, they need a pretty face to negotiate, there's no reason for you to go, you go work with ran and kaku doing their shit with them" y/n replied.
"are you saying i'm not pretty enough to get a sweet deal?" hanma said kissing his fiancé's exposed shoulders. y/n shot him a glare and he giggled and walked off. y/n followed as he walked out of the room making her way to mikeys office. as she walked down the hall she noticed arguing from rindou and kokos office and laughed.
"you two, come on i'm leaving now" y/n leant on the doorframe to kokonoi's office waiting for them, they continued bickering until they got to the door. once they'd made it outside kakucho held the door open to the car for y/n and she got in the front with him.
"why are they arguing?" kakucho said to y/n as he drove off.
"i don't know, i'd be more concerned if they weren't to be honest" kakucho laughed and agreed with her.
"how long is this going to take?" y/n asked kakucho.
"not long if there's no trouble, he doesn't seem stupid so hopefully he won't" kakucho said with some optimism.
"can we just shoot him if he does?" y/n said opening the glove box checking for a gun.
"no, mikey said we need him alive for the deal, whether he wants to make it or not" kokonoi butted in.
"oh so you are listening? i thought you were busy arguing with rindou" y/n snickered as she finished.
"he's just being dramatic, i spilt cognac on his shoes a little bit" rindou said while staring out the window.
"it wasn't just a little bit" kokonoi said looking out the other window.
"cry about it, i said i'd buy you new ones, they're ugly anyway maybe i did you a favour" rindou said to kokonoi now staring at him.
"you two are just as bitchy as eachother ynow" kokonoi said looking at the two haitani's smirking at him with the exact same smirk.
"money doesn't buy taste koko" y/n said to him.
"if he spilt cognac on your shoes with the fur lining he really did do you a favour, they're ugly" kakucho said making them all laugh besides koko. who just smirked while trying to hide it.
"anyway we're here" y/n said while rindou hopped out and opened the door for her.

- skip the meeting -

"shujiii~ i'm back" y/n said coming into her room. hanma was nowhere to be seen though, she looked around and opened the door to the bathroom and saw he was in the bath.
"hey, i ran the bath for you but you took longer than you said so i got in" hanma said while sipping y/n's favourite wine. y/n took her jewellery and heels off, slipped her dress off and got in the bath grabbing the bottle of wine and taking a swig.
"yeah the guy gave us some trouble, i wish people would just do as they were told sometimes" y/n said leaning back in the bath.
"says you, your criminal record is longer than mine, maybe it's you that has the problem following the rules"
"yours is actually longer, i haven't been convicted as many times as you"
"pretty privilege, now come here" hanma said while rolling his eyes at her. y/n moved across the bath and leant up against hanma's chest.
"i love you" y/n said while looking up at him.
"i love you too baby" hanma said smokin at her.
"i need to talk to you about something actually" y/n said sitting up and putting shampoo in her hair.
"what is it sugar?" hanma asked her trying to hide his fear, we need to talk is never something you want to hear.
"when are we going to get married? do you even want to?" y/n said while rinsing her hair
"of course i want to y/n! why are you asking me that?" hanma said taken aback by her questions.
"we've been engaged for a while now, ran isn't happy about it" y/n said.
"what's it got to do with him?" hanma said annoyed as he knew ran was only friendly with him because of y/n.
"everything actually. he was expecting you to ask for his blessing before you even asked me to marry you. he let that go years ago but now he thinks you're... i dunno wasting my time or something" y/n trailed off at the end.
"we just... haven't had a good time to do it" hanma said trying to calm her down as he knew how much it mattered to her.
"bullshit hanma, in the what ? nearly 6 years now we haven't had time to get married?"
"look i don't know the first thing about wedding planning, why haven't you said anything to me?" hanma replied shortly as he was offended by her use of his last name.
"you asked me to marry you"
"i know i did, look im sorry ive been trying to build a life with you, i think we should get married when we are more settled"
"how can we get any more settled and secure than we are now? we're untouchable bonten members and also millionaires if you forgot that"
"fuck it then let's get married soon?" hanma asked y/n while getting out the bath and wrapping a towel around his waist.
"i don't want to get married just because i pestered you about it ynow" y/n said leaning on the edge of the bath looking at him.
"i was waiting for some kind of signal from you that you were ready, i didn't want to scare you off by maybe being too full on too soon" hanma said while looking in the mirror.
"you couldn't scare me off" y/n said coming up behind him and snaking her hands around his torso.
"let's get married then yeah" hanma turned around and kissed her.

- time skip to wedding -

"i don't know if i'm ready for this" ran said from the corner of the room.
"ready for what?" y/n asked from behind the curtain the dress fitters (not sure what u call them) had put up.
"to give you away" ran said softly.
"ran i live in the same house as you and i work with you, i'm not going anywhere, i'm just getting married" y/n replied and heard ran sigh.
"anyway what do you think?" y/n said as the curtain was being pulled back.
ran turned around and saw his sister in the most beautiful dress he'd ever seen.
"you look beautiful y/n" ran said trying not to tear up.
"i know, you're lucky you look like me" she said giggling while giving him a hug.
"i'm older so if anything you look like me"
"whatever anyway, we need to leave we're late already" y/n said looking at her phone.

as they arrived to the church they waited outside the doors.
"you're sure about this?"
"yes ran, i am" y/n said while rolling her eyes at her protective brother.
"i just want you to be happy, that's all i want" ran held his hands up defensively while laughing a bit.
"let's go in" y/n took her brothers hand and they pushed the doors open together and walked down the aisle.

~ the end

thankyou for reading my little story, it means more than you think ❤️ check out my other books and give me a follow if you have time i am currently writing one about the oh-so lovely kakucho ❤️