8- you are my sunshine 18+

y/n woke up and noticed hanma was gone, she started to move in her bed making noise and she heard small feet running up the stairs and into her room. rocky jumped onto her bed and cuddled into her tummy so y/n decided not to get up and decided to sing to him
"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much i love you, so please don't take my sunshine away" rocky licked her hands, y/n always thought that rocky liked her singing and he is the only one she would sing to.
"i didn't know you could sing" hanma said leaning on the doorway
"i didn't want you to hear it ugh"
"i thought you wouldn't, that's why i didn't say anything, anyway will you help me?"
"help? with what?"
y/n followed hanma downstairs and into the kitchen and looked confused at the ingredients layed out neatly on the counter. flour, eggs, sugar, butter, milk, oil and pan, pancakes?
"you want my help with what exactly?"
"when i watched you cook you kinda just threw it together and it was amazing, but i haven't got a fucking clue where to start" hanma started picking up flour to pour and y/n grabbed his hand before he could.
"i have the recipe memorised, i don't remember them all but some of them i do know, you need a recipe and get the scales out of there" y/n pointed to a cupboard and started sifting through paper in a draw, she got the pancake recipe she had handwritten years ago and put it infront of him.
"go on it's all there, take a shot chef shuji~"

y/n left hanma in the kitchen and went and sat on her sofa while watching tv, she eventually dozed off and hanma came in 10 minutes later with the food.
"mmm smells good"
"here you go sleepyhead"
the two of them sat together and ate, once they'd finished y/n cuddled into hanma and put her hands under his top, running her fingers across his skin lightly. she leant up and kissed him, a kiss that got deeper and hanmas hands made his way up y/n's top, he caressed her boobs and pinched her nipples. y/n moaned and hanma stuck his tongue in her mouth, frenching her, y/n's hands were pulling on hanmas top and he eventually broke the kiss to take it off and y/n layed her back down on the sofa while removing her top. hanma kissed up and down her stomach and boobs before sucking on her sensitive buds. y/n let out some moans of approval and was desperate for some friction so rubbed her clothed pussy on hanmas bulge.
"you're so naughty, can't even stay still while i treat you"
"please shuji i want to fuck"
"oh you want to? how badly?"
"daddyyyyyy please i need you im desperate"
"but i'm not done with you yet princess"
y/n groaned in disapproval that her boyfriend won't fuck her. hanma grabbed her face and stuck his fingers in her mouth.
"less of the attitude, if you act like a bitch i'll treat you like one"
y/n bit his fingers gently and got off her and stopped what he was doing, picking up his phone and ignoring her.
"shuji baby i'm sorry"
he carried on ignoring her and she smirked at his very obvious throbbing dick through his trousers.
"you act like you don't need me but you do"
y/n put her hand on his clothed cock and squeezed it slightly, while kissing his neck.
hanmas breath got deeper but he continued to ignore her.
"fine then"
y/n stood up and pulled her shorts off bending over infront of hanma and she layed back down next to him on the sofa spread her legs and started to rub her own soaked pussy in plain view of him. hanma noticed and put his phone down to watch his beloved girlfriend touch herself and tried to resist the urge to touch her or himself, he watched as her knees would jerk ever so slightly when she hit the right spots. y/n slowly entered her fingers into herself and hanma watched as her back arched and the lewd sound of how wet she was entered his ears. hanma pulled her fingers out and licked her pussy.
"ahhhhh~ yes i knew you would break"
"you drive me mad ynow that"
"magic baby now please fuck me" y/n grabbed hanmas hair and pulled it so he would look at her.
he climbed up her and kissed her while pulling his trousers off, and y/n turned around and arched her back. hanma smiled widely and lined up his dick with her entrance and slowly pushed in.
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
"ignore it i don't care who it is just fuck me"
"mmm i was hoping you'd say that"
y/n gasped as hanma thrusted and pulled on her hair. he repeatedly fucked her until she tightened up around him and he pulled out. she groaned and smacked the sofa and looked at him angrily. hanma picked her up and carried her to the dining table, layed her on it and carried on fucking her while choking her and y/n's eyes were watering as she moaned and cried for her boyfriend. he carried on fucking her as he heard the door open, she didn't so he carried on, he is shameless and didn't care. he removed his hand from her neck and put it over her mouth so she would be quieter and her small hands over his big one to grip something. kisaki and kazutora heard some noises and kazutora led him into the kitchen. and y/n had her head back and saw the two walk in and she saw kazutora walk in with someone she thinks was kisaki and hanma stopped fucking her and asked them what they wanted. they both shut the door and waited in the living room. y/n leant up when hanma started to fuck her again and took his hand off.
"you heard them come in didn't you"
"no i had no idea~" he smirked at her and she smiled and started to moan again, she was close and was about to cum and hanma knew, he started to move at an unreal pace and she gripped his hands and came around his cock while moaning and swearing. hanma followed suit releasing his cum into her while meeting her lips for a sloppy kiss. while they both rode out their highs. they both cleaned up and got dressed in the kitchen. walked into the living room with smirks on their faces.
"hey kaz"
"you didn't answer your phone" he answered.
"oh must've missed it i was busy"
"yeah we saw that" kisaki chimes in while laughing a bit
"did you get them?" hanma asked kisaki and kazutora
"yes i did, look" kisaki pointed to kazutora in his cream jacket
y/n was confused and felt hanma put his hand over her eyes.
"what?"
"surprise"
hanma placed a coat over her shoulders and released his hand from her eyes and she looked down.
'valhalla'
she looked at kazutora and hanma wearing the same jacket.
"YOU'RE LETTING ME IN YOUR NEW GANG?~" y/n turned around and grabbed hanmas hands in hers.
"yes baby i told you i would" hanma smiled and blushed at her excitement.
"ahahahahaa yesssss kazutora you too"
kazutora smiled and hugged y/n he knew how much she wanted this her whole life.
even kisaki couldn't help but smile about her happiness, and her skill at fighting assured by kazutora. y/n was sitting chatting with them about the plans for their new gang and how hanma would be in charge and then y/n and kazutora followed behind.