12- don't

when the 3 haitanis arrived at the bar shion was smoking outside and ran up to y/n hugging her.
"agh i'm always so excited to see you y/n!"
"put me down shion i can't breathe" y/n laughed while demanding shion.
"fine fineee, come on we're sat over here"

they all made their way in and sat at a table with ran and rin sitting opposite their sister who sat next to izana, izana immediately stopped talking to kakucho to greet her.
"i'm so glad you're back in roppongi y/n, you make it worth being here" izana said while holding her hand and tucking some hair behind her ear. y/n rolled her eyes and dismissed him playfully and izana laughed lightly at her actions. ran and rindo looked at each other before carrying on with their conversation with shion.
"y/n?" kanji said getting her attention.
"you even listening ?" rindo said.
now everyone was looking at y/n.
"what ? sorry i was zoned out" she tilted her head and smiled
"what were you saying kanji im sorry" y/n said back to him.
"you're seriously going with those two to watch toman and valhalla fight ?"
"uhh yeah, why not ?"
"lameeee" shion interrupts.
"surely you'd rather spend the day with us y/n?" izana said turning to her.
"we are all going end of, if she didn't want to she wouldn't be you know that" ran interjected to his sisters defence.
"exactly so get off my case" y/n wafted her hand at the boys questioning her. they all laughed and carried on their conversations. izana turned and spoke to y/n.
"i have tickets to a gig if you wanted to go next week?"
"kakucho's not going with you?"
"nah he didn't want to, it's the sort of music you'd like though"
"you knowww i don't have a music taste, but yeah sounds good we can go"
izana smiled "i was hoping you'd say that"
"why would i say no?" y/n looked down as she felt her phone vibrating. she looked back to izana who was staring at her phone and carried on talking to everyone. they continued on with mundane conversation until y/n's phone went off again and she continued to ignore it but izana noticed.
"you're not gonna answer it?"
"i'm sure they'll call if it's urgent"
"who is it ?"
"i don't know izana i didn't check"
"check"
y/n pulled her phone out and without checking she turned it off fully. izana smiled and said "you really must want to pay attention to us"
"something like that" y/n answered back to him.
they both went back to talking to everyone else and izana subtly placed his hand on y/n thigh, just above her knee where she'd folded her leg over, just so far as her brothers wouldn't see.
y/n ignored it and carried on talking to everyone.

-timeskip-

the 7 of them decided to leave the bar after a few more drinks and started walking to the haitanis place. y/n walked at the back talking with rindo.
"can i ask you something, and don't say it to him"
"sure rin what is it?"
"why's izana sooooo, i don't know how to say it, so different with you?" rindo said in a hushed tone so he wouldn't hear.
"is he? i don't think so rin"
"i notice it and ran definitely has, he told me it pisses him off"
"you two are having private convos without me, ugh"
"we think he likes you" rin said while putting his hands in his pockets.
"what? no way he knows we're just friends"
"and he should know that you are way off limits"
"well that too but, he's just a friend to me and i've never treated him as anything but that so, i dunno" y/n shrugged at her brother before pushing him and making him step in a puddle while laughing.
"bitch!" rindo kicked the water at her as she ran away. rindo chased her and they ended up walking at the front still slightly bickering.
"stop it you two" ran caught up and put his hands on both their shoulders pulling them towards him while walking still.
"it's kind of creepy how in sync they all walk and are" shion said.
"yeah in a fight too, they are all strong apart but together ? they are crazy strong" kanji added.
"she shouldn't be fighting at all" izana sounding annoyed.
"but she wants to, they all learnt together so why not" kakucho said to izana sensing he was annoyed.
izana just sighed and carried on walking.

eventually they got to the haitanis house and ran unlocked the door letting them all in, taking off their shoes they all went to the lounge to sit down. ran decided to put on a horror film for them all and about half way in y/n got up to use the toilet, most of them had fallen asleep at this point anyway from being warm and slightly drunk. the only ones awake were kakucho, shion, izana and y/n.

y/n went to the kitchen after she finished using the toilet and started to chop fruit to eat.
she heard the door close and jumped.
"the film had you on edge?"
"no it didn't izana i just didn't think anyone was coming in" she giggled at him.
"it kinda sucks i don't blame them all for sleeping"
"well ran likes it" she turned around and continued cutting her melon.
izana came and leant with his back facing the counter,
"do i ever tell you how beautiful you are?"
y/n stopped and processed what he said before carrying on and replying.
"no and you don't need to, i know i am" she joked with him.
"i really mean it, i'm not joking y/n"
"i didn't say you were"
"hey, look at me"
izana put his finger under her chin for her to look at him.
"i always thought you were"
"thanks izana" y/n said to him in a friendly way.
he leaned in and kissed her, she was shocked and stayed for a second but then pulled away.
"y/n?" izana said looking confused
"i have feelings for you, i don't know how else to tell you other than kissing you" izana added after she said nothing.
"don't" y/n replied coldly.
"what do you mean don't ?" izana said with a hint of anger in his voice.
"don't say that, we're friends you know that"
"why can't we be more than friends?"
"i have a boyfriend izana, and ran and rin would be super pissed"
"i didn't know you had a boyfriend"
"well i do now"
"how long ?"
"a few weeks"
"a few weeks ? you're really going to stick by him and not me? i've known you for years"
"so what if i've known you for longer, i have feelings for him and i don't for you"
"i can't believe you don't care about me"
"i do care about you izana but in the same way everyone else here does, friendship, don't act like it's my obligation to have feelings for you because you have feelings for me"
"you should have feelings for me, i'm better"
"not better than him" y/n said pissed off now.
izana breathed in deeply before kakucho grabbed his shoulder, "leave her alone, i told you she didn't have feelings for you i don't know why you still went through with this"
"shut up kakucho, you're no better than her" izana said back to his friend.
"izana, just stop bothering her"
"fuck off kakucho" izana said before leaving and slamming their front door.
"are you okay?" kakucho said to y/n.
"i'm fine kaku, thanks, i didn't think he'd stop"
"he probably wouldn't have, you know what he's like, not like that's an excuse or anything"
kakucho said trailing off afterwards. y/n leant up and hugged kakucho, the two of them had always been close, being the most down to earth out of all the people in her group. he hugged her back and they both went back into the living room where everyone was awake now as izana had woke them up.
"what happened?"
"he said he had to go" kakucho said quickly, knowing rindo and ran would run after izana if they knew what he did.
"oh okay, the films over now anyway aha , we should call it a night" kanji said.
"yeah i'm tired imma go home" shion said and kanji agreed. both of them saying bye and leaving.
"you wanna stay over kaku?" y/n said to him, knowing he'd have to go home to izana and that izana was now mad at him.
"yeah i'll crash on your couch thanks"
"sure gnight"
"night"
the three haitanis made their way upstairs and ran knew something was off with his sister.
"what's up" he said as they all entered his room.
"nothing nothing, can we all sleep together tonight?"
"if you tell me why kakucho and izana are not with eachother yeah" rindo said while leaning against the door.
"ugh i can't hide anything from you two" y/n plopped herself ok the bed and carried on. "izana kissed me and told me he had feelings for me, and he got kinda mad when i said i had a boyfriend and that he was just my friend, but kakucho told him to leave me alone and izana got mad at him, that's it really"
"HE KISSED YOU?" rindo said in a loud whisper.
"i can't believe him, what did he expect to happen" ran said while undoing his hair
"guys it's fine ok? i have dealt with worse than izana" they all laughed and fell into bed. all sleeping in rans bed.

a/n - thanks for the votes guys !! so many votes recently, also my 18+ chapters are the ones with most reads, you guys ain't slick ;)
be sure to comment what u think of the story so far :)))