2- got a light ?

=highly recommend listening to this while you read=

y/n got up from her sofa and went to her room to get changed, she took off her school clothes and while she was standing there in her bra and juicy tracksuit joggers, watching the people from her window who were walking down her street in the rain, them running and jogging, it was funny to her she had made it home just before the rain started again. she then realised she was standing directly in her window and that her neighbour was smoking out of it looking at her. she started laughing put on a white crop top and opened the window to smoke herself.
"ynow if i was a different kind of person i would be mad at you right now"
"wellll you were kinda just standing there staring at everyone else so why can't i stare at you"
"hmmm~ i don't know it's just not allowed" y/n put a cigarette between her lips and started looking for a lighter. she eventually found hers and realised it was out of fluid.
"have you got a light ?" she asked the guy.
"yeah here" he threw the lighter over her head into her room.
y/n picked it up and lit her cigarette. leaning out the window.

"so what's your name then?" he smiled at her with a nice smirk"oh mine, it's y/n, what about yours?""hanma" he leans out the window to shake her hand as the gap between the windows is not that big

"oh mine, it's y/n, what about yours?"
"hanma" he leans out the window to shake her hand as the gap between the windows is not that big. they both reach out and shake hands.

y/n took the time to take in the size of hanma's hands, she kept a hold on his hands and turned it over to see his tattoo

y/n took the time to take in the size of hanma's hands, she kept a hold on his hands and turned it over to see his tattoo. 'punishment' written in kanji on his left hand.
"niceee i like it" she smirked at him, though to herself she liked the size of his hands more than the tattoo.
hanma held up his other hand with the cigarette in and said "got one here too"

'sin'

"well i like it, i haven't got any so don't ask"
"i think i would've seen them earlier when you had your little show for me, if you had any" he smiled at her cheekily.
y/n squinted her eyes at hanma and started laughing. "just forget you saw it ok, nice bike by the way i like how it sounds and looks. are you in one of those biker gangs?"
"what makes you think i'm in a biker gang?"
"uhm you're my age and have a bike like that, have hand tattoos, bruises and scars on your arms and hand. i don't think it's an unfair to think that you are in a gang, am i wrong?" y/n said to hanma cockily.
"yeah, you're right i am. you're too clever."
"clearly not i'm smoking, how's the gang doing then?"
"we're ok, i'm the acting head and we're fighting with another gang. we are moebius and they are tokyo manji gang, or toman whatever."
"acting head? who's the head then?"
"hahaha~ i can't tell you that sorry sugar"
"sugar?" y/n looked at hanma questioning his new nickname for her.
the two of them continued to talk through their cigarette break together and they both grew even more curious about the other person.
*bark bark*
"shhh shh rocky mummy's talking"
"show me your dog" hanma asked leaning out his window more getting rained on. y/n watched as the water droplets ran down his face and to his neck making his white t shirt stick to his skin. she realised she was staring and picked up rocky.

"i said dog not rat" hanma joked about how small rocky was

y/n pretended to be hurt and cuddled rocky close to her chest "don't listen to him rocky you're a pretty boy, i'll come feed you now baby sorry"
and with that y/n waved goodbye to her new friend hanma and left him hanging out the window wanting to talk to her more.

y/n made her way downstairs and started getting rocky's food out of the fridge and gave it to him. "good boy". she pulled out her phone and texted the groupchat.

y/n: never guess who i was just speaking to 😳🤭

ban: omg who 👀👀

saito: stop using emojis and who y/n?

y/n: come on at least guess

saito: just say i'm at work i don't have time

ban: 👀👀👀👀👀👀

y/n: hehe hot biker neighbour, his name's hanma and he IS in a biker gang i was right

saito: what!? in a gang for real ? he just outright told you that ¿? he sounds like bad news y/n

ban: come off it saito she's not exactly making a mistake like you did with ririka

y/n: i'm not making any mistakes he is fucking hot and ririka well 😬

ban: ooooo 👌👈 (not ririka i mean y/n and hanma)

saito: grow up please and y/n i just want you to be careful

y/n: yeah yeah i know i'll keep you updated ;)

y/n turned her phone off and looked at the time 6:18 'dinner time' she thought to herself, she also noticed how long she had been speaking to hanma for

y/n turned her phone off and looked at the time 6:18 'dinner time' she thought to herself, she also noticed how long she had been speaking to hanma for. she felt a little bad for going to her groupchat but who would keep that to themselves, a chat with the neighbour she's thought was hot for ages now? not y/n anyway.

in the kitchen she started to get pans out and chop garlic, peppers and onions. she blended them into a smooth paste, added tomato paste and then left on the side while her pasta boiled. once done she mixed it all together with cream to make it orange and then added cheese and it was done. 'yum yum' she thought and sat eating her dinner while watching her favourite youtuber.