6- worship 18+

y/n was on the floor looking up at the man she had grown very fond of over their time together, he had his hand on her chin as he brought their faces together for a kiss. y/n pulled away and started pulling hanmas sweatpants down and threw them off while already making quick work of his boxers pulling them down readying herself to see just how big he is, she could see the big bulge but she had to know. she whipped them off and hanmas cock sprung free, y/n's eyes widened and her grin grew when looking at it. she looked up at him and saw the cocky look on his face.
"i'm gonna wipe that look right off your face" y/n said to him while she started to use her hand to pump his dick.
"we'll see" hanma said back to her.
y/n licked up the underside of hanmas cock and then took his entirety in making his eyes widen and him get very happy. y/n was bobbing her head up and down hanmas cock while drool fell out of her mouth and down her chin and neck towards her boobs, hanma couldn't help but notice and watched in awe as the girl he has fallen for treated him like such a god, worshipping his cock with her mouth.

he needed her, he would never not have her. he started to let out deep grunts and moans which only encouraged y/n to take a hand to his balls and caress them, she felt hanmas dick twitch and he started to softly thrust into her mouth. she felt hot salty liquid spray into her mouth and she swallowed it all while hanma was catching his breath looking at her. once she was done she kissed the tip and went and got a towel from her en suite to wipe off the spit from herself and let him do himself, she'd made a mess but they both loved it. he went to put the towel back and y/n was lying down in bed holding her stuffed animal messing with her tv. he pulled on his sweatpants and got in behind her turning her around to look at him.
"where did you learn to do that then sugar?"
"i've watched porn and it's pretty easy to tell what you like, it's like when you pet a cat and you can tell how much they like being scratched by how loud they purr and how much they lean into it" y/n said while looking at him with a smug grin.
"mmm don't compare sucking my dick to petting a cat"
"i wasn'ttttt although i do enjoy doing both of those quite a lot" y/n lent up and kissed him.
"let me pay you back babe" hanma said while kissing down her neck.
"no, you can some other time you are tired and sore"
"i can make you sore too then we'll suffer together" hanma grinned at the girls blushing face.
"no shuji i mean it, you're done for today i just sucked whatever life you had left out, i wanna cuddle and sleep" she said while giggling.
"say my name again sugar"
"goodnight shujiii~" y/n said as she put one leg over his with her head on his shoulder and arm around her. he was going to flirt back but he took one look at her face and saw she was content and happy cuddling him so he leant into it holding her tightly and falling asleep himself.

the morning came sooner than he wanted.
*buzz buzz*
*buzz buzz*
*buzz buzz*
hanma looked over to see it was his phone ringing and he noticed the absence of y/n. he saw who was calling 'kisaki'
"hey"
"hi yeah how did it go last night ?"
"they wouldn't fight among themselves so moebius started fighting them"
"did you win?"
"ehh id call it even"
"ok, are you alright ? mikey is supposed to be invincible"
"yeah i wouldn't call him that he was strong but not invincible"
"ok just carry on as is i need to rethink"
hanma heard the line go dead and he put his phone back on y/n bedside table. he got up to try and find her he looked in her en suite and she wasn't showering so he went downstairs, he started to hear the sound of cooking and went to the kitchen.
"you're finally awake"
"it's 9:30 not exactly late is it" hanma said while he wrapped his hands around her noticing her hair was wet and she smelt like mangos.
"well i told you you were tired didn't i, and i just started cooking i wanted a shower before so sorry about it being a later breakfast"
"god you're cooking for me i don't care when you do it, i appreciate it"
"i know, i'd make a good housewife"
"you'd make me a good housewife" y/n blushed at hanmas statement.
"how come you left your bike in osaka then?" hanma asked while sitting at her table.
"uhmm i kinda had to leave quickly so i left it at my nans and got here, this is my dads house"
"why'd you leave so fast"
"well that just seems like none of yourrr business"
"it wasn't your business at that fight last night either"
"yeah cos i was so involved" y/n turned around and gave hanma his french toast with fresh fruit on he smiled and kissed her, smacking her ass when she walked away leaving her blushing. 'i know you like that now' hanma thought to himself, he would have her at his mercy begging for him at some point.
"come on you can tell me why you ran"
"my friend got out of juvie and we had a party, some not-so-nice guys came and tried me, well us."
"and then?"
"i fucked them up, he said to me he would knock my friend out and rape me, so i threw my bottle at his head and me and my friend started fighting their group what we didn't know was that main guys daddy was a police officer, so we left osaka and came back to tokyo"
"you can fight ??" hanma asked sort of shocked while he watched her sit down to eat.
"what? didn't expect it ? of course i can i trained for years when i was younger with my dad and at dojo's, that's where i met my friend who was in juvie"
"ohhh, maybe you can join my gang" hanma winked at her.
"wait really can i ???!!!" y/n asked all excited.
"not this one, but the next one you can, this one is the ropes of another gang we took over"
"you and that guy with the glasses?"
"how do you know about him?"
"he asked saito to help him or join him whatever, mentioned your name during that and he told me"
"all three of you can fight then? ban too?"
"yep" on purpose popping her p.
"you impress me, you're my kind of woman"
"well i really hope i am considering" y/n said referencing last night and he food on the tables infront of them. they chatted more and hanma grew more interested in her by the minute.