11- never leave you

y/n woke up when hanma layed on her hair, pulling it.
"agh agh" she pushed him off her hair and sat up noticing her brothers were gone, frowning slightly she realised they must have gone out to do their usual stuff.
"where do you think you're going hmm" hanma woke up and pulled her waist back into bed with him snuggling her.
"you're so cuddly shuji~ imagine if your gang saw you like this with me huh" y/n teased her boyfriend.
"shut up y/n" hanma said while burying his head in his girlfriends neck, kissing and sucking slightly.
"ah~ shuji, i'm hungry let's go eat ok?"
ring ring
ring ring
"who's calling you?" hanma perked up and asked y/n.
"uhm lemme look, it's kazutora"
"heyyy morning"
"heyyyy, y/n so why aren't u home ??"
"i'm in roppongi at my brothers house, hanmas here too"
"hahaha he knows you're a haitani now then ? good i can stop avoiding the subject"
"shush kaz, what u want anyway?"
"i was trying to see if hanma was with you, couldn't get a hold of him, will u put him on?"
"hey kazutora what's up?"
"hey hanma, kisaki was on me to call you but you weren't picking up, he says he needs u, the fights tomorrow ynow ? halloween"
"shit yeah ok i'm coming back, talk later"

hanma got up and started to get dressed not noticing his girlfriend.
"you're leaving so soon ?"
"cmon y/n you know i have to"
"yeah i know" y/n looked down and sighed
"hey babe don't look sad it breaks my heart"
y/n just reaches up and hugs him which was reciprocated.
hanma started to pull on clothes and y/n eyed his form watching as every muscle tensed and moved while he dressed. he turned and winked at her while pulling on his jeans, which y/n giggled at. he started to do his hair.
"you smell like a girl"
"i used your deodorant"
"HANMA that stuff is expensive ynow" y/n said while pouring
"do you have any non girly scents"
"of course not, go and use my brothers cologne"
"absolutely not"
"scared?" y/n smirked at him
"no i just don't wanna invade their privacy alright"
"fine i'll get it for you"
y/n hopped out of bed and put socks on, she entered ran's room and saw him sleeping. grabbed his cologne smelt it and took it. she left his room and went into her rindo's room, seeing him in bed on his phone.
"you're awake, that's surprising" y/n said to him.
"come here" rin opened his arms for his sister to hug him.
"i'm just worried about him ynow" rindo said referencing hanma.
"don't be so suspicious rin, he's kind to me you know i wouldn't let someone treat me like shit"
"i know but you're my only sister and i just want to protect you no matter how much you don't want me to, i'm scared to lose you and ran"
"rin don't worry ok, me and ran will never leave you" y/n said to her brother while holding his hand, rin was always genuine and honest with her when they were alone.
"i know y/n" rin leant his head on his sisters who reassuringly pushed him back and got up to get his cologne. while rin questioned her he just let her be and y/n left with the colognes from each of her brothers.

"hey shuji" y/n said as she returned back into her room. he turned around to look at her.
"what took you so long huh?"
"i was talking to rin now do you want to smell like him or ran today?"
"you choose"
"hmm well this one is a little bit too musky for me so use this one" y/n mentally noted to herself to buy rin a new cologne that wasn't so musky while giggling.
"ok i'll see you later yeah ?" hanma said while cupping her rosy cheeks in his hands.
"i'll see you tomorrow at the fight ok?" y/n leant into one of hanmas hands while the other one played with her hair.
"you keep me so happy y/n thank you" hanma said while leaning down to kiss his girlfriends soft lips.
"bye babe"
"bye sugar" hanma said back and smiled at his girlfriends pretty face. he leaned in for one last kiss and made his way out. while y/n sat there pondering, rindo came in and said they should wake ran up.
"should we just jump on his bed ?"
"yeah"
rindo and y/n ran into rans room and jumped on his bed waking up their older brother with their noise.
"you two are so stupid"
"ahahaha what are we doing today you said we had some shit to do ?"
"oh yeah i completely forgot about that, we are meeting up with the rest of the S-62's" ran said while getting up and getting dressed.
"oh yeah i forgot izana wanted to see us" rindo said while sitting up and leaving to get changed.
"go get changed y/n, you're coming too"
"hmm ok ok i'll meet u guys downstairs i'll be quick, what we wearing today?!" y/n replied to ran and shouted halfway to rin.
"doesn't fucking matter we aren't matching" rindo shouted from his room.
y/n left after laughing with ran about rin being grumpy. y/n went into her room and got dressed into a pair of black leggings with matching crop top, a cropped zip up hoodie and her black air forces with white socks.
y/n left her room and laughed at how similarly she had dressed to rindo as they had worn the same hoodie pattern but in different styles, ran left his room in the same patterned t shirt. they all looked at eachother and ran made some joke about great minds thinking alike and the three of them made their way to the bar izana mentioned even though they were late.
ring ring
ring ring
ring ring
"oh it's izana" y/n said.
"hello y/n, thought i'd call my favourite haitani and not your brothers, where are you?"
"yeah we're on our way uhh ran slept in so we had to wait for him" y/n giggled at tan who protested in the background.
"ok just be fast ok, i want to see you"
"ok ok"
"byeee y/n~"
"bye izana"

"he wants us to hurry guys" y/n said to her brothers who hooked their arms around their small sister and pulled her at their walking pace till they got to the bar.

Quick a/n here: do i start a one shots book for tokyo revengers? i kind of want to but lmk in the comments guys i hope you like this chapter. sorry for not updating i got really sick and was just knocked out all the time :)