3- goodnight stranger

y/n went up to her room and put her pjs on, just an oversize t shirt, and started watching anime. the climax of a huge battle was going on and the hero looked like he wasn't gonna win, she was upset so she opened her window to let some cool in.
finally the hero clutched the fight and won causing y/n to get up and cheer.
"HAHAHAHAHA YESSSS I KNEW HE COULD DO IT!!!!" y/n danced and jumped around her room.
"happy about something?" hanma said while smoking out his window. y/n turned around and put her hands on her hips walked to the window and stuck her head out.
"yes the hero just won in my anime"
"which anime ?"
"come over and find out sugar" y/n flirted and mocked his nickname for her earlier.
"don't tempt me" hanma winked at her.
"at least give me a cig first jeez" y/n said and hanma held out his box.

"thanks""no problem sugar" y/n looked down and blushed, she kind of liked it when hanma called her that

"thanks"
"no problem sugar" y/n looked down and blushed, she kind of liked it when hanma called her that.
"your bike is cool, not as cool as mine but still cool" y/n said.
"youuu have a bike ? i've never seen it"
"you're never here, always out on your bike"
"i think i'm gonna be here more from now on ynow" hanma flirted.
"oh really? i'll have to stop walking around my room naked now thanks a lot"
"oh i shouldn't have said anything"
y/n laughed and sighed at hanma and his flirts. 'god i wanna make him a mess' y/n thought to herself while eyeing him.
"right well i have school in the morning so i need to sleep, goodnight stranger" y/n said as she blew a kiss to hanma.
"gnight sugar, write your number on paper and stick it to your window for me"
"okay fine but don't spam text me"
"wouldn't dream of it" hanma held his hands up besides him defensively and closed his window after y/n closed hers.

she picked up a note pad ripped a page out and wrote her number on it as clear as she could so hanma would definitely get it. she stuck it to her window and got into bed and pulled her phone out.

y/n: guess who's getting my number then 👀

saito: hanma?

ban: ofc its hanma what other guy does y/n care about

y/n: correctamundo anyway sweet dreams assholes

saito: goodnight

ban: nighty night