Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: yes...but no... but please don't be scared...

Chimney: THIS SO SO COOL! can you give me an autograph? - the little girl asks with her eyes shining.

Y/N: that's a weird little girl... - he whispers to Zoro with his jaw dropping.

Kokoro: please don't tell me you came to steal our sea express. - she laughed taking a sip of her drink.

Luffy: I'm Luffy, the man who will be king of the pirates. - he introduces himself to the old woman. - and this is my crew.

Kokoro: what an interesting guy. - the old drunk woman waved at them and went back to drinking.

Nami: hey Chimney, why is there a train in the middle of the ocean? - the navigator asks the little girl.

Chimney: I bet you've never seen a train like this! The puffing tom can only be found here.

Y/N: puffing tom?

Chimney: yup! this train uses a steam engine to turn the oars and ride over the sea! - the little girl explains to them. - as you can see, there are rails in the sea, where your ship got stuck earlier.

 - as you can see, there are rails in the sea, where your ship got stuck earlier

Luffy: it is true! there are train tracks on the surface of the sea!

Chimney: we also have buoys and a lighthouse to let you know when the train is coming, to avoid accidents.

Y/N: tell that to the weird frog who threw himself in front of the train. - he says carrying genbo in his arms.

Luffy: he was supposed to be my dinner!

Chimney: are you talking about yokozuna? don't worry, he always does this, he'll be fine! - she tells them. - this frog always comes here to test his strength against the sea train.

Luffy: that's what I call a brave frog!  now I want to eat it even more for dinner!

Nami: you must not eat frogs! Idiot!

Kokoro: but where are you guys going anyway? - the old woman asks. - there are many fun places where the sea train can take you!

Y/N: we already have our ship so we don't need a train, grandma!

Kokoro: but your ship is about to fall apart. - she points to the going merry. - where is your log pose pointing to?

Nami: to the east! - the navigator checks the log pose on her wrist.

Kokoro: so today is your lucky day! you are going to Water 7! better known as city of the Water! the train you saw just left that place, it's a big city!

Nami: water 7?

Kokoro: what makes water 7 so unique and thriving is its renowned shipyards living there! the ships built there are so good that even the government buys from them, don't you think that's cool?