Chapter 12

"Thank you, thank you for accepting my proposal Kyoka I love you so much" I held her tight and let her cry into my shirt. When she calmed down I took her to my bed and lay down holding onto her like she would disappear if I let go. Slowly I let myself shift from reality to the dream realm not letting go of my beloved...

But this happiness was short lived...
.

.

.

3rd person POV

Date: May 26
Time: 1:47 am
Location: UA Dorm Buildings

A faceless figure seemed to be moving through the shadows. Passed the common rooms then to the Girls section and finally to the door of Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo POV

Date: May 26
Time: 2:00 am
Location: UA Dorm Buildings

A loud crash in my room woke me and my girlfriend up. Still disoriented but on high alert we got into a battle stances. I press the emergency button under my bed to alert the teachers of an intruder.

The dust cleared... Kyoto, standing at the door with venom written all over his face but with an eerie smile, eyes crazy and bloodshot.

"I though I told you to never set foot here again you bastard" I spat, pure hatred in my voice. I noticed Kyo hide behind me slightly while she maintained eye-contact with the ground.

"I suggest you get out of the way pretty lady, I have some family business to attend with my beloved sister." He said while talking steps towards us

"Over my dead body" I replied and started to create a sword 'I make sure he breathes his last breaths tonight'

Silence.
Then he laughed...

"Then so be it!" He grinned wildly and pounced towards me with a small blade. I quickly created an armor plate on my forearm and block the attack. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, I froze and looked down. Another knife being pulled out and blood staining my shirt. I heard Kyoka yell behind me and heard footsteps that seemed to be coming from a mile away.

I fell for what felt like eternity, just I was about to hit the ground I landed on a body. 'Kyoka'

"H-HEY! MOMO STAY WITH ME THE OTHERS ARE ALMOST HERE" it seemed like she was yelling but I could barely hear her, I turned my head to face her and recoiled as my abdomen muscles flexed by the cut

"H-hey don't move just relax!"

"Ooohh sister, stop this pointless fighting, I've missed you so much you know? Come back to me, you need me, you're worthless without me!" I felt Kyoka's heartbeat speed up a bit and her breathing became uneven. 'No no no! He's going to take her! I can't, I won't let him'

Kyoka POV-

"Ooohh sister, stop this pointless fighting, I've missed you so much you know? Come back to me, you need me, you're worthless without me!"

'It's true you know'

'No it's not shut up'

'You're giving yourself false hope, just give up'

'No I won't shut up'

'It's your fault she's dying right now, she protected you while you just stood there like a coward'

'...'

'Heh, do you finally get it? You're worthless you don't deserve her and now she's going to die because of you'

'N-no it's not true no no no it's not- I didn't mean too I swaer I just-'

Momo POV-

"Kyoka. . ." Suddenly there was a loud explosion and I blacked out

~~

Heh I love cliffhangers

It's short because I don't know how to plan stories and change the climax of this entirely so hopefully it's not dogshit :)

-Beidou's eyepatch