Chapter 1

Hello wonderful people of planet Earth hope you enjoy this shitty story.
—————————————
Momo POV~

It was a wonder spring morning and it was surprisingly peaceful, lately the L.O.V has been attacking nonstop, but I think today is going to be different. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Miss Momo, your Father has requested for you in his office." said a voice. I immediately recognized it as Ms. Rose, my favorite maid, she has been with me for as long as I can remember.
"I'll been down in a minute, thank you Ms. Rose." I said loud enough so she could hear from the other side of the wooden double door.
I sat up on my bed and checked my notifications, I had two messages from my girlfriend Kyoka Jirou.
I smiled at the thought of my adorable girlfriend. I opened up the message...

Kyo💜:

"Good morning my wonderful girlfriend 💕"

"I have to ask you a question 😶"

You:

"Good morning to you too"

"And go ahead"

Kyo💜:

"Well I was wondering if you would be interested in going on a date"

You:

"Kyo, you know I can't say no to you❤️"

Kyo💜:

"Perfect meet me at our spot at 4:30 pm"

You:

"I'll be there"

"But now I have to go because my father sent for me ttyl Kyo"

Kyo💜:

"Bye love"

You:

"Bye❤️❤️"

——————end of text——————

I quickly put my phone down and hopped into my private bathroom. I striped myself of my clothes and entered the shower. As I felt the warm water trickle down my skin, I thought of my date with Kyoka later and I couldn't wait

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MINETA X TRASHCAN

I quickly got to my father's door and knocked three times.
"Come in!"
I slowly opened the door to reveal my father at his desk with a few pens in a cup and a stack of papers in the middle (what I meat be stack is like 15-20 papers).
"Good Morning Father" I said in a cheerful tone.
"Good Morning Momo, I just wanted to ask how school is going" My father said in a calm yet happy voice (it's Saturday btw).
"School is going wonderful Father, thank you for asking" I replied
" Have you finally started dating that Todoroki boy?" He questioned.

I froze. I hadn't told my Father about Kyoka, he doesn't even know that I'm Lesbian. I started to internally panic.
'I should just tell him' I thought to myself.

"Actually father I- I have a um... *sigh* I have a girlfriend..."

"WHAT?!"

———————————
Sorry about this chapter being so short hope you like it though.
449 words

~A random person