Chapter 8

Don't be shy, put 'smore ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ)....

anyway...

------------------------

TW: Mentions of Rape and Abuse*

Read at your own will

--------------------------

Momo POV-

"KYOKA!" I screamed as I saw my girlfriend close her eyes and fall to the ground, I caught her just before she hit the ground, Kaminari had panic all over his face and looked like he was about to cry. I quickly checked her pulse just to be sure she was okay, she's had panic attacks before, she told me she gets it from her Mom but this was the worst one so far.

"Oh.. thank god" I could feel her pulse, I felt a wave of relief wash over me but it quickly left me when I remembered why she had a panic attack in the first place. I gently placed me hand on her forehead, my eyes widened as I felt the blazing heat radiating off her body, I created a cold towel and placed it on her forehead then I gently placed her on my bed and got some medicine from my bathroom cabinet and set it on the bedside table. I turned to Kaminari with a serious look on my face...

"Who is Kyoto."

"I-"

"Spit it out Kaminari."

"Uhh- I-"

"Kaminari."

"I-it's her b-brother." He said with a shaky voice

"W-what? What do you mean her brother?"

"I-I'm sorry, g-go a-ask Deku or B-bakugou..." at this point tears were streaming down his face and onto the floor, he tried to wipe them away but they kept coming. "I-I'm sorry... I s-should go..." He bolted out of my room leaving me confused and angry. Confused because I couldn't understand what Kyoka's brother could've possibly do to make Kaminari cry that much, and Angry because I don't care what he did, I need to punch his face and stab him 378 times with a machete that was heated by a furnace that could used to melt lead.... nevermind, angry was an understatement.

BOOM

"What the-" that's Bakugou's explosions... after the explosion I heard loud shouting and screaming from multiple people, I couldn't make out who exactly it was but they sounded like they were going to kill someone. I heard a small groan and some rustling behind me, 'Kyoka, the noise must be disturbing her' I thought to myself. I quickly created some noise-canceling headphones and gently placed them on my girlfriends head then my I rushed out of the room, once I got to the common room I saw Kaminari on the floor crying being comforted by Midoriya, Bakugou, who was being held back by Kirishima, screaming at what could only be Kyoka's brother, they looked almost identical except for the fact that he had long wavy hair and was a lot older, maybe like 21? But what shocked me the most was that I saw Present Mic shouting at the top of his lungs with tears in his eyes while Mr. Aizawa held him back.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO COME HERE LOOKING FOR HER" Present Mic yelled.

My other classmates started filing up behind me watching the situation unfold. I pushed all of the back into the hall and they bombarded me with all sorts of questions.

"Who's the dude?" Mina asked

"He's Kyoka's brother..."

"Why is Present Mic so mad?"

"I-" I paused for a second

"I don't know...""You guys should just head back to your dorms until the situation dies down." They all nodded in agreement to my statement the Iida asked