Chapter 7

Welp here we go again.
Sorry for the late update. I swear school is the literal worst 🔪

———————————
Mina POV-
Hahaha betcha didn't see that coming 😑

I just woke up to find Toru and Uraraka already awake. They were at the corner of the room whispering. And as the curious bitch I am, I went over to them

"Heyyyy watcha lookin at" I said really excited, but then Uraraka shushed me.

"Shhh, you'll wake them" She pointed down to the two sleeping girls in the corner of the room. I was about to scream when Toru put her invisible hand over my mouth

"Are you going to be quiet?" She whispered to me I slightly blushed and I slowly nodded my head. She removed her hand and I immediately took out my phone, no way I was gonna miss this opportunity

"Heh" "They're going to hate me after this" I said to myself out loud, the other girls quickly realized what I was doing and got out their phones too.

Click
Click
Click
Click
Click

Soon enough Momo was finally up

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" She whispered trying not to wake the smaller girl on her lap

"Keep taking pictures, she can't move cause of Jirou" I said to the other girls and they nodded.

After a few more pictures of flustered angry Momo we heard a groan....

'Oh god please no'

"What going on?" The still sleepy Jirou asked.
Momo shot us the most deadly glare I have ever seen

"We're dead"

"So dead" both of the other girls said at the same time

Kyoka POV-

I woke up to a bunch of clicks and snickering.

"What's going on?" I asked still very sleepy

Tsu was on the bed shaking her head
"I told you this was going to happen *ribbit*"

Momo was glaring at the three girls in front of us with their phones in their hands and I immediately flushed red. Momo looked down at me with an adorable innocent smile as if she had not just been death staring the poor souls who have to deal with her

"Darling, could you please excuse me I have something to deal with." The nickname caused me to blush intensely and I slowly nodded my head and got off her trying to hide my face. Momo stood up and dusted off her clothes and held up 3 fingers.

"3" She put one finger down and the three girls in front of her grew pale.

"2" Now the girls were trampling over each other trying to get out the door and run or hide for their lives

"1" By the time Momo reached one all the girls were already out of the room, excluding myself and Tsu. Momo let out a light giggle and proceeded to scoop me up and carry me bridal style.

"Are you not going to chase them *ribbit*"

"Nope."

And with that both of us left the room and headed to her dorm. She set me down on the bed and went to her wardrobe and brought out one of her hoodies. I was confused when she did that, but then she gave it to me and told me to wear it. She went into her bathroom as a couple minutes later she came out in the same hoodie I was wearing and her hair down which only made her look even hotter than she was before, I only noticed I was staring when I heard a small chuckle...

"Enjoying your view~~" I blushed crimson red and buried my face in my hands

"Why do you have to be so hot" she climbed into the bed next to me kissed my forehead and held me close.

"I don't know, why are you so cute."

"I am not cute!" I said a little fustrated.

"See? Cute."

"Fuck you"

"Do you want me to?"

"S-shut up..." I managed to stammer out while I was as red as Kirishima's hair, Bakugou showed me his boyfriend before but that was besides the point, she just giggled and nuzzled her head into my neck.

Time skip cuz idk what to write 😶

"Soooo..."

"What?"

"Do you remember anything else?"

"Not anything I can thi-" suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the side of my head and yelped in pain. Momo was surprisingly calm about it and used her quirk to create a cold towel and placed it on my forehead. She then explained how when I get major memories back, I get the same type of pain.

"So what do you remember?"

"I remember the school festival and the whole situation with Eri. Some parts are still a bit blurry but I remember most of it.."

"That's awesome! Speaking of Eri, Mr. Aizawa said she want to see you because she's worried about you."

Out of nowhere I remembered something else, Eri was like a little sister to me, she was fond of me and liked me especially since the festival helped her smile. She was like a real sibling to me unlike who's name I will not mention. Aizawa, Mic, Shinsou, and Eri were like a second family to me.

"I'll  meet her whenever I can!" I said with a bit too much excitement which caused Momo to giggle which literally made me melt.

We were talking for a bit when someone burst through the door. It was Denki, and he looked worried.

"Kyoto is here" he said almost breathless. I froze.

"No. He can't be here!" Suddenly my breathing picked up, I was breathing really hard and fast, and I felt hot tears in my eyes. I heard muffled screams of Momo and Denki shouting my name. The room started spinning and black spots were blocking my vision, I felt two arms wrap around me but it was too late...

Black

————————————
Bet you loved that!
No?
Oh ok...
———————————
Anyway, what do you think happened? Feel free to leave suggestions cuz I'm running out of ideas.

1005 words

~Michael Jackson's right glove