Chapter 5

Welcome comrades

I have nothing else to say so let's get on with it

------------------------------

2 Days Later...

Momo POV-

The hospital called us back because the think they cans save Kyoka, they brought a Doctor from Switzerland that has a 'revive quirk' I hope this works I can't live without Kyoka.

Kyoka POV-

Black.

Where am I? Wait I hear voices, who is that it sounds like someone crying. Why can't I move my body? What the hell is going on? Who is crying, I've never heard that voice before. Hold on is that Katsuki? What is going on?

"Momo.... she's is going to get better" That's Kat's voice.... who is Momo?

"I-I love h-her so m-much.... I can't lose her...." 

It's that girl's voice again, and what does she me by 'I loved her so much'? is she talking about me? No that can't be right.

"I know.... she loves you too, she never stopped talking about you, but Kyoka is going to survive.... I promise.." 

Whoa, I didn't know Kat could be so sentimental.... but wait that means that girl was talking about me.... but why is Katsuki acting like I'm dead? I'm literally right here.

Wait, am I dead? Is that why I can't move my body right now? But that would make sense, if I'm dead, why can't I move or see anything?

Momo, that name seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Hmm, I haven't tried opening my eyes yet...

-----After many failed attempts-----Don't ask -_-

I see a very bright light... I'm probably in a hospital since Katsuki was talk about me being dead or something like that....

"Ugh" I let out a groan, Kat and the girl turned towards me and stared in shock. The girl was so beautiful 'how could I possibly end up with her?' I asked myself, It was probably just another stupid prank by Kat, but more importantly, what happened to me?

Momo POV- 

Bakugou and I are leaving because we need to get to class.

"Ugh" 

I turned around... she's awake!

"Kyoka...." I utterly shocked but what happens next breaks my heart...

"Katsuki, who is she?" She said pointing towards me.

"Momo....." Bakugou called after me but I was already out of the room and on my way to UA with tears in my eyes

-----At UA-----

I entered the classroom and eyes were on me, suddenly everyone rushed up to me and started asking me questions, but one hurt my the most....

"MOMO! Is she ok?" Mina asked

Tears started to fill my eyes and block my vision, I ran out of the classroom and towards to dorms I went up to my room opened it and slammed it shut. I lay on my bed and cried. Why did this have to happen to me, I was perfectly happy with the way thing were before but some idiot drunk driver had to ruin it, he took away my happiness, my love, and her memories. Suddenly I no longer felt only sadness, I had a burning hatred for the useless man who ruined my life. 

'I'll kill him'

'The last thing he will ever see will be his head separated from his body'

'He'll pay for what he's done'

'I'll make sure-...'

There was a knock at my door... it was probably on of the teachers so I just ignored it. Some time went by and the person knocked again, this time a make sound proof head phones, the king I used to make for Kyoka during thunderstorms and put them on my ears. More time past but this time whoever was at my door blew it up and stormed in.

'MOMO!" Bakugou.

"What." I said in a nasty voice he seemed to get that I wanted to be alone but didn't leave.

"look..." he said oddly gently

"...there is a way for Kyoka to get her memories back..."

I shot up. She could get her memories back?! I looked at Bakugou to make sure he wasn't trying to get my hopes up for nothing but he had a hopeful look on his eyes. I signaled him to continue.

"...we just need to remind her of all the things we experienced and it will come naturally..." his face fell after saying that.

"....but we have only one month unless she will loose the memories forever..."

"Then what are we waiting for? We need to get her back here now" I said with much joy.

We got to the hospital and asked when Kyoka could be released, they told us the we would be able to bring her back by tomorrow so we headed back to the dorms and told everyone the news. We all decided that we would watch the news report on the USJ attack because she said that's when she fell for me. I cant wait to get my Kyoka back, I just hope we can on time.

------------------------

~867 words~

Looks like things are already getting better, let's hope Kyoka can get her memories back.

I changed the the plot of the story a little bit hope don't mind, I updated it in the description too.

~Catra Supremacy