"That's not creepy at all." Harry states playfully, hoping to change the topic.

"It's not when it's your boyfriend doing it." He says and pinches his cheek.

"That makes it even more creepy because you could be evil but just masking it." Harry tells him, scooting back from him a bit.

"Ah yes, because I'm the evil serial killer that's out there." He says, wiggling his fingers at him and making a creepy face.

"You could be. I don't know what you do when I'm not around." Harry responds, eyeing him as if he knows it's true.

"Stop trying to change the topic, kid." He says, grabbing his chin gently and making him look at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry replies while shrugging his shoulders.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He says, leaning forward, causing Harry to gulp.

"False, but let's do some yoga." Harry states, and the older male decides to leave him be for the time being.

Truth be told, Harry can not handle compliments. It's definitely hard if the compliments are coming from Zayn, the person he thinks compliments were invented for. Don't get wrong he loves them, and he's not anywhere near insecure. It's just something about compliments that make him feel weird. It's kind of hilarious, though, that he loves to give compliments. He knows in the future Zayn is going to bug him about that, but for now, it's time to live in the movement. They push the furniture out of the way and change into more appropriate attire. They stick to beginners' poses for Zayn's sake. However, most of the time, Zayn was just staring at Harry's ass and pretending to stretch with him. There would be times when he would try to sneak in a picture of him, but Harry would check up on him so often that he couldn't. That may have been due to the fact that Harry knew what he was up to.

"Since when were you into yoga?" Zayn asks, groaning as he struggles to reach his toes.

"As of a few months ago." Harry answers then pushes him down some more to help him."I'm getting old, and I'm starting to really feel it."

"I'm tapping out." He says before getting out of that painful position."How about I just help you stretch instead?"

"That's fine, but no funny business." Harry warns him and receives a wink.

"So what are we doing first?" He asks as he watches his adorable boyfriend get into position.

"I'm going to do a butterfly, and I just need you to put pressure on my knees to help get them further apart." Harry explains, and Zayn nods his head before doing just that.

"These stretches are going to make our sex so much better." He says, absolutely loving how suggestive these yoga poses are.

"Are you saying our sex is trash currently?" Harry asks and tries not to laugh when he sees brown eyes grow wide.

"Never." He answers in a relatively high-pitched voice that it gets him to laugh.

Once they are done with that position, they move on to a back bend. For the first time ever, Harry considered murder because Zayn would tickle his sides while he was in the position. It didn't help when he was trying to  explain the dangers of him doing this pose wrong. Asking for his help was starting to look like a big mistake. The next pose comes around, and Zayn immediately fails to contain himself. It wasn't his fault since Harry had got into an arching position that required him to get behind him and add to his back to deepen the stretch. He had started to grind his crotch into his ass, which resulted in the side of his thigh being slapped multiple times. That still didn't stop him from continuing his torture. He leans down until his lips are right next to Harry's ear and nips at it. That just about does it for the younger male as he wiggles from under him.

"I could help with that." Zayn says, pointing to his slight boner.

"You've done enough for today." He replies while holding up a hand for him to stay back.

"We can still do your stretches while having sex. A two for one deal." Zayn says, and Harry rolls his eyes while starting to take off his clothes.

"You owe me something in return." He responds, and Zayn scoots close to him to make sure he's paying attention.

"Name it." Zayn says as he rubs his hands together excitedly.

"I want to be pampered for the rest of the day, and I want a blowjob before we go to sleep." He tells him, not realizing how easy that request is.

"Deal." Zayn says before smoothly scooping from up off the floor and walking to the bedroom.

"Zayn!" He shouts while giggling as he kicks his feet.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts???

Bye.