Chapter 12 (!)

Chapter 12 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

The bar crawl was absolutely amazing. Harry did not expect to have that much fun with Zayn friends around. They all got along very well. They didn't mind that Zayn spent a little bit more time with him than them. That doesn't mean they won't make fun of him about it tomorrow. Zayn and him were most definitely drunk but not too drunk as to where they slurred their sentences or couldn't understand what is going on. The spent most of the night dancing the night away. Harry did not hold back in trash talking Zayn for not being able to dance that good. Did that stop Zayn from trying to one up him on the dancefloor? No. Did he look even more like a fool? Yes. He was too drunk to care. Harry found it absolutely cute though. He couldn't help but to get a few videos of him to look back on later.

Currently, they were at the bar that the costume contest is being held. The costumes here were absolute killer. They looked as if they spent hundreds of dollars to make themselves look so accurate to the character. The ones that made the duo believe that they might not win were a PowerPuff girls trio, Power Rangers group, Simpsons group, and a Sailor Moon group. This time around they weren't on the dancefloor, drawing mass attention to themselves. They sat at a booth playing an intense game of uno with a few strangers that happen to bring the cards. They were playing as a duo and were absolutely destroying them. Of course, they both teased their competition. Though he's spent plenty of quality fun time with Zayn, he likes spending time with him like this. He gets to see his personality more and learn so much more about him. Harry is about to take a sip from his beer when be burts out in laughter when he sees a group of Ghostfaces at the bar.

"I can't believe there are four different ghostfaces here." Harry states as the last duo they were playing taps out.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm the only one with the original mask design. Two of them have the red mask while the other has a black one." Zayn reassures while pulling out his fake knife and poking him in the side.

"You definitely aren't winning." Harry says, taking the knife and stabbing him back.

"Wooooow, way to believe in me." He replies, snatching his knife back as the side of his head is kissed.

"Awwww. I believe in you in anything else." Harry says then getting up from the booth."I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up a bit."

"Do you want me to come with you? Keep you safe?" He asks, getting up to accompany him.

"No no. I'll be in and out before you know it." Harry answers and Zayn sits back down.

Walking to the bathroom, he ignores the few men that tries to flirt with him. He enters the bathroom while making way for an inflatable t-rex costume that makes its way out. That had got him to giggle for a bit as he thought about that person winning. He groans when he realizes that he's going to have to use a stall since he'll have to pull down his costume to use the bathroom. That definitely makes him reconsider buying another costume to wear for this month. He takes a piss then comes out to fix his hair in front of the mirror and wipe away some sweat from his face. After he washes his hands, he reaches for some paper towels to dry them off. As he is in the middle of this motion, he spots a familiar ghostface standing behind him through the mirror. He dries off his hands then turn around to face him with a smirk. He walks over to him with a slight sway to his hips.

"Oh how we meet again in a bathroom." Harry says and deep down he knows that he shouldn't attempt to do anything with him right now seeing as they can announce the winner at any minute.

"Har-" He goes to say but he is hushed as he is pulled to the biggest stall.

"Don't worry. I know it's you from the mask." Harry tells him while shutting the door and locking it once they are inside.

"But th-" He is cut off again by a index finger being pressed against his lips.

"I was thinking we could skip all the foreplay in speech form and get right to the good stuff." Harry before sinking to his knees with a grin.

He lifts the bottom of the gown before tucking it into the top of his jeans. He then pulls his zipper down and takes his dick out. The way that Harry starts off let him know that this is going to be torturous for him in best way possible. He watches him lick him from the base to the tip and repeating that action. One of his hands reaches up to massage his balls. It is absolute magic to his ears hearing him try to keep his whimpers down so they won't get caught. It doesn't do him much good since he can't keep quiet when he feels him take him all the way in his mouth. Luckily enough, the men that came in and out the bathroom didn't care enough to bother them since some were too drunk and the music was quite loud. They assumed he was getting head from a woman anyways. If anything, they congratulated him in their heads.

"You know you can fuck my mouth if you want." Harry says once he pulls off his dick.

"I don't want you to choke." He pants out, watching him wipe the saliva and precum from his lips.

"Fuck you, I will not choke." Harry tells him, shoving at his thighs playfully with a smack of his teeth.

"No but I like what you're doing." He replies, pushing some of his hair out of his face so it won't get in his way.

He whines high in his throat when he feels him take his balls into his mouth while using one of his hands to jerk him off slowly. He could feel him hollowing his cheeks and sucking harder. In this moment, he wishes he would have sat down because his legs feel as if they are about to give out. Harry is in his own little world as he takes his dick back into his mouth and hums around him. Though he keeps gagging as he attempts to take his dick in the back of his throat, he doesn't stop. His free hand goes down to his crotch and rubs at his extremely hard boner. The insane amount of pleasure that floods through the older male when his throat squeezes his tip puts him on the edge of seeing stars. He can feel himself right on the edge of orgasming. With that, he decides to do something he always wanted to do.

"I want to cum on your face." He breathes out as he slowly pulls his dick out.

"Then do it." Harry replies, sitting on his heels and looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"God, you're dangerous." He says before he finds himself cumming onto his face.

"You have terrible aim." Harry laughs out, feeling the warm substance slide down his forehead and cheek.

"Sorry, next time I'll just sit the tip on your tongue." He responds while grabbing some tissue and wiping his face off.

"You can get out now. I'm going to finish myself off." Harry tells him as he shimmies out his costume.

"No, let me help." He says, his words stopping him from grabbing himself.

The younger male moves his hand away to allow him to start stroking him. It is Harry's turn to start whining at how gently and slow he's stroking him. He hides his face into the crook of his neck to muffle his moans. His hands grip at his sides desperately as he tries to keep his hips still. It takes him two minutes before he is cumming in his hand with a loud moan. As he comes down from his high, the other male cleans him up then helping him put on his costume. Harry pops his head out the door and looks around the bathroom to see that nobody is currently walking in or out. They both exit the stall while making sure their clothes are in order. Harry stays behind again as he watches him leave. He washes his hands again before leaving the bathroom. He only makes it a few steps out before Zayn comes up to him with the biggest smile on his face. The smile on his face tells him all that he needs to know, which makes him sigh jokingly.

"And you said I wouldn't win." Zayn says, waving his trophy in his face.

"That's because they probably saw what you looked like underneath." He replies, shoving his trophy out of his face.

"So you're saying I won because of my looks?" Zayn asks, faking a offended look.

"Exactly so." He responds and laughs when he gets the middle finger.

"I still won so I ain't mad." Zayn states and Harry hooks his arms around his neck.

"Well congrats are in order." He says before leaning up to kiss him deeply.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Predictions??? Thoughts??? I love these two together.

Bye.