Chapter 7 (!)

Chapter 7 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry and Luke enter the overly crowded bar while holding hands. The music is thumping so loud that they can feel the vibrations through their feet. The air smells like alcohol and buffalo wings. There are many people in costumes and many people who are not. To Harry, the other peoples costumes were not as good as theirs. It looks as if they found an excuse to wear little to no clothes possible and call it a costume. The colorful flashing lights blind them, but they get used to it after a few seconds. This place looks absolutely perfect to get wasted in. Harry starts to pull Luke over to the bar so they can get drunk as fast as possible. Upon reaching the bar, he ordered them six shots. He wanted nothing but the strongest for them. When it comes to drinking, he is not a pussy. His shots are swallowed down immediately while Luke takes his time to drink his. When he is done with his, a familiar bass starts to play and it catches Harry's ears immediately.

"I fucking love this song! Let's go!" Harry yells as he starts to bounce up and down in excitement.

"Show me your best moves!" Luke shouts while he's being pulled to the dancefloor.

Harry jumps around with his hair bouncing in synch with the beat. Since its already so hot inside and he's bouncing around, sweat starts to collect on his hairline. He could give two fucks about the other bodies that bump into him. As long as they aren't inappropriately grabbing him or spilling drinks on him, everything is fine. He tries to get Luke to dance with him by poking at his shoulders and chest. It's a success because Luke starts to join him since his vibes are too cute to resist. His entire being was too good to resist if he was being honest. As the song starts to slow down, they get real close with Harry's back pressed against Luke's front. Slowly, he starts to grind against him while his arms snake around his waist so he can follow his rhythm better. The alcohol makes them feel so fuzzy and warm inside as they sway to the music. Harry turns around to face him and starts to sing the song to him.

"I didn't know you could get this loose." He says as another classic song starts to blast through the speakers.

"You don't know a lot of things about me." Luke replies before grinning, making those green eyes fill with desire.

"I'd love for you to show me like you said you would." He tells him as a few people start to enter the bar.

Harry is taken back when he's pulled close to him by his waist, their crotches pressed firmly together. His hands rest against his soft chest to keep himself balanced. This is the first time he's ever been kissed like this by him. Usually, its not that intimate. There isn't anything wrong with that but he likes this too. A hand cup his left cheek before lips find their way to his. The kiss starts off soft and slow so he can really feel it. The drunken people around them start to whistle and cheer loudly as they watch. The attention doesn't last long on them though. They both smile into the kiss before they start to suck on each other's tongue. Both of them can feel how fully hard the other is and it just turns them on even more. They needed to pull away before they both end up having sex in the middle of the dancefloor. They pull away and stare into each other's lust filled eyes as they pant.

"Go to the employees bathroom and I'll meet you there soon." Luke whispers in his ear and Harry just about teleports to the bathroom after hearing that.

"Don't keep me waiting." He says, letting his finger trail down his chest before stopping at his waistline.

They go their separate ways with both of them missing a particular costume. That will definitely comeback to bite them in the ass. An employee exits the bathroom while drying her hands. She eyes Harry making a beeline for the room and stops the door from closing seeing as it would lock automatically and would require a key code to be put in. Though she's definitely not suppose to let him in, she does because he's cute and all the bathrooms are crowed as hell. He smiles at her and mouths a thank you once he's lose enough. He enters the bathroom and is in awe with how dark the room is with LED lights hanging on the corners of the walls and around the mirror above the sink. He looks at himself in the mirror and fixes his hair. Luke could be here in any minute now so he decides to short the process of not having a dick in him by taking off his costume. During the middle of him tugging down his zipper, the door is opened slowly. He turns around and a smirk ends up on his face when he sees the familiar costume.