Chapter 23 (!)

Chapter 23 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

It's finally Halloween and Harry couldn't have been more excited in his life. It is his favorite holiday after all. Currently, he spends his time getting ready to attend a party with Zayn, who is suppose to be here any minute now. He looks out the window to see that his candy bowel is empty. He opens the front door then takes the bowel and before he goes to his room to refill it he hears a ding from his phone. He enters the living room and grabs his phone from the couch to see a text message from his friend. He makes his way to his bedroom while sending him a text back. Once he's finished, he fills the bowel while making sure to leave himself some leftovers. His eyes catches something in his mirror and he looks over at it. He let's out a scream as he sees Michael Myers in the corner of his room with a huge knife. The bowel and candy in his hands fall out as he turns around. The mask immediately comes off to reveal Zayn, who puts his hands up in defense.

"Oh my fucking god! I almost shit myself." He says while putting a hand to his racing heart.

"Happy Halloween." Zayn replies as he steps from the corner while trying not to laugh.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He states while smacking him against the chest when he's close enough.

"That was probably the best scare I was ever going to get so don't worry." Zayn responds, not able to hold his laughter in anymore.

"How did you even get in my place?" He asks, getting suspicious that he may be an actual killer.

"You left your door unlocked." Zayn answers and Harry tries his best to not let the embarrassment show on his face."Doing that makes yourself an easy target for that serial killer."

"I was not trying to attract him before you even go there." He replies and Zayn reminders himself to change his tactics.

"Damn. No faith in me." Zayn says while Harry bends down to clean up his mess.

Harry uses this time to really look him over to see that his costume was very accurate. The prop knife even looked real. It also makes him look very sexy. He should have known that he was going to pull a stunt like this. However, the joke is on him because he absolutely loves this. Maybe he should consider telling him more stuff he's interested just so he can do it. Zayn reaches down to help him pick up the candy and placing it back in the bowel. They look at each other briefly before leaning in to kiss. They knew that this was going to lead into something else, which meant they were going to be late for the Halloween party. Someone looking in their relationship may assume that they are only together because of the sex but they promise they really like each other. The sex just happens to be a bonus. Why not have constant sex with someone you really like?

"Do you want the mask on this time?" Zayn asks, tossing his fake knife onto dresser.

"Do what feels natural and I'll follow your lead." He answers, unzipping his jumpsuit a bit to reveal his stunning tattoos.

"Okay. Let me know if I do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable." Zayn tells him before slamming him against the wall.

"Fuck." He groans out then jumps into character to reassure him that he's okay."Please! I'm too young to die."

He lets out a fake scream as he is pulled toward his bed. He tries his best to get out of his grip but fails. Shortly after, his pants and underwear are tugged off. He tries not to laugh when Zayn pulls his mask off and toss it to the floor, seeming fed up with it already. There is nowhere for him to go as the older male gets on top of him. He reaches in his dresser for some lube and applies it to three fingers once he has it. Adding his first finger inside, he starts to make out with him again. This time around, though, tongue is involved. When he adds his second finger, the shorter male starts to grind down onto his fingers. By the time he gets to adding his third finger, Harry is a mewling mess. He pulls his fingers out then unzips his jumpsuit all the way down so his dick is free. Grabbing a condom from the near by dresser, he rips it open with his teeth then applies it on.