Subby Hubby Maki

There you were, on your day off, and of course Tamaki has hero duty. Luckily there was nothing on the news so far, so it seemed like a quiet enough day. You walked into your walk in closet to see the new pair of tights you bought. Ones that have tentacles starting to trickle down from the upper thigh. You made sure to custom order your pair so the color of them matched Maki's tentacles exactly . Letting your towel fall to the ground you sat on the floor, you put on a pair of white lace underwear and a matching bra to start stretching your tights over your thick legs. Smoothing over the fabric on your calves, you evened out the stretch of the tights. You paired it with a black pleated skirt that some people might consider a little too short. Grabbing one of the white button ups you normally wore for work, you slipped it on, tucking it into your skirt before buttoning up leaving one extra...? No... Two... Two extra buttons undone. Your plan was to go to the district you knew your little Maki was patrolling, and you were going to seduce him into taking a walk with you. Walking over to the mirror above the dresser that held your makeup, you kept it simple... Simple except for matching your lipstick to the exact color of his tentacles. You smirked at yourself in the mirror while taking a step back and admiring the work you put in. He was going to be putty for you.

"Maki!" You called out upon seeing the hooded white cloak in the distance. When you saw him stop and turn around, you ran up to him as he stood frozen in place. His cheeks grew redder and redder with each step you took closer to him, his eyes widening. When his eyes drifted over your form, his eyes stopped at your tights and the redness reached his ears. "Tamaki, what's wrong baby?" You pouted while running your arm up and down his bicep. His eyes drifted back up to yours with a startled look on his face.

"Your tights." He murmured.

"What...? You don't like them?" You asked with your brows knitting upwards as your stomach sank. He rested his head in your shoulder with one arm reaching around and clinging to the back of your shirt as the other reached further down, clutching the back of your tights in his fist. His face buried itself in your neck where he breathed your in as you wrapped your arms around him, still worrying about whether perhaps you embarrassed him with them?

"Love 'em." He mumbled while gripping onto just a little tighter as you chuckled a sigh of relief and squeezed him tight.

"How about we take a walk through the park, yeah? This way you can still be patrolling while I get to spend time with my subby hubby." You purred while pulling back his hood, your fingers interlacing through his hair. When he nodded against you, you could feel his purple goggles being pushed against you, shifting in place. When he pulled away, he readjusted them so they sat correctly on his face before he pulled his hood back up. You grabbed him by the wrist and trudged across the street to the park.

It was crowded with people, all looking and pointing at your Maki, one of the top heroes. He hated having so many eyes on himself, so you felt nothing but sympathy for him when his free hand went to pull down his hood so he could cover his face. This wasn't the first time he had done such a thing, and he always trusted you to navigate him through the crowd. Your eyes rested on a food cart in the distance, and they were serving something perfectly thematic. He bumped into you when you stopped in front of the cart, you pulling his wrist to lay his hand on your waist.

"One order of Takoyaki please!" You chimed while pulling your wallet out of the purse slung around you. The man tending the cart took your money as you took the takoyaki in paper holder. Maki tugged on your shirt as you put away your wallet one handedly. When you looked up to him, you could see just how uncomfortable he was with all these watchful eyes. "Don't worry, we'll go somewhere else before we eat, somewhere a little less crowded." Both of you walked a little further, moving down a separate path that was much less crowded. When you spotted an empty bench, you pointed to it. "How about there, Maki?" You asked quietly, watching him slowly lift his hood. His eyes followed the length of your arm to see the bench in the distance. The smallest of baby smiles formed on his lips, and with one of those deep excited breaths he would take he nodded over to you. You couldn't help but smile wide, walking with a bit of a skip in your step as you tugged him along to the bench.