Poetic Justice

The deep sound of the beat bounced off the four walls along with my soft whimpers and moans. The darkness lit up by the led which faded to blue shades to purple shades with every clap of the music.

It was all blurry because of my lust filled haze that glossed my eyes. My body was on fire as a layer of sweat covered it trying to cool me off. The weight of Tamaki's body which was dripping with sweat set on top of me. The feeling of the soft cotton sheets brushing against me with every thrust.

The feeling of Tamaki's teeth gently grazing my neck and a sweep of his tongue each time after. The feeling his hot long cock twitching inside me as I squeeze around him. He winced in pleasure before continuing to paint my my neck in bruises.

My limp arms and legs tighten around him as he trust to the beat of the song making sure never missing it. The feeling of his tip tipping my cervix made me throw my head back opening up Tamaki's canvas on my neck.

I roll my body basically asking to Tamaki for more fiction. The feeling of my clit bumming his pelivs each time he bruied himself inside me made me scream his name in the feeling of getting lost in pleasure.

Tamaki's words of admiration to me, words telling me how good I felt, the way my body took him so him so beautifully made me clinch onto him hard. The hot knot in my lower tummy tightening slowly but surely, creating the best orgasm.

Tamaki left my neck looking over his work before cupping my face. He pressed our sweat beaded foreheads together, staring into my eyes with his clouded indigo ones. His rubbed the course pads of his fingers onto my cheeks as I nestled my it.

"I love you." was all he said before moving his lips into my mine slowly as his hips picked up his pace making my orgasm build up faster. His trust because faster and slopper making me arch my back into Tamakis body.

At his final round of trusts I unfolded with a silent scream of Tamaki's name. My heels pressing into the small of his back, my toes curling in pleasure. My nails making dark red streaks on his back. He couldn't take it anymore me tighting around him, my nails, my moans and he pulled out and cum hot ropes of seed onto my tummy.

My breath was as ragged as his. He then pulled me into a deep, sloppy, passionate kiss making me lose the rest of my breath. He stopped and collapsed on beside me.

That was one hell of a first time.

Tamaki Amajiki SmutsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara