Distraction

Tamaki sat down at his computer, his mind lost in the endless digital words written on a document. Typing away sweat dripped from his forehead, he was so stressed he just wanted to let loose, but he couldn't, he needed to get this done now.

"ugh, Tamaki you're still awake" you groan, rubbing your eyes at the bright light of his office. "y-yeah sorry, am I bothering you? I can turn off the lights..?"

You quickly shook your head, feeling bad because the poor boy has been working all day. "no, you don't need to do that."

You stepped further into his office, seating yourself in his lap. a faint blush spread across his face, he was confused. "Y/n? you should be in bed." he muttered.

You yawned in response turning your body to face him and throwing your arms around his neck, now straddling his lap. "hmm?"

The hard working boy scoffed continuing to effortlessly type away at his computer as you latched onto him. "for fucks sake, take a break 'maki"

his eyes widened in shock at the harsh change of your tone. it went from sleepy to annoyed in a matter of seconds. he was worried he did something wrong and quickly fixed his attention onto you. "b-babe I can't, I have to get this done."

You sighed in annoyance, rubbing at your temples a few times. "You didn't even notice my new pjs.." even though it wasn't the most important thing at the moment, you still felt butt hurt that he didn't notice like he usually does.

it was a short silk night gown, your breast stood out perfectly in it. he examined you some more, able to see the perkiness of your nipples through it.

"Sorry, i've just been so distracted lately." he groaned, trying his best to keep his eyes off of you. You pouted and leaned into hug him, your hips slightly grinding against his as you did so.

He could feel your cunt press against his jeans. it was just a thin layer of fabric separating the both of you anyways, right?

he felt the space below start to get tighter, was he getting hard? he hasn't done anything intimate with You in awhile due to busy days with work, even now wasn't a good time but you were practically teasing him already.

"my poor baby, I could help you relieve some stress...?" You smirked, whispering in his ear and massaging his shoulders. Tamaki let out a low grunt to your fingers kneading at his tense muscles, It felt really nice especially after sitting in the same position for so long.

"y-yeah, i'd love that." he smiled, not getting what you actually meant. "mm well then, looks like work gave you a bit of confidence?" you giggled. "what do you mean..?"

You sat there, confused about his confusion. "oh? let me show you." You pressed your lips against his, the more you both got into it tamaki rested his hands on your hips. You took that as a sign to grind on him some more.

His breathing increased, the constant grinding against him was distracting. he pulled away from the kiss to try and catch his breath.

"Is this too much for you?" you asked, fumbling with the thin strap on your shoulder. "n-no...i want more."

you smiled in excitement, wasting no time and unbuttoning his white blouse. "oh tamaki, I waited in bed for you- but it didn't seem like you where ever going to come."

His breath hitched in his throat. he felt bad for leaving his fiancé all alone waiting for him, he just wanted to finish his work so he could spend time with you for the rest of the time being.

his embarrassed look always made you laugh, he looked adorable. The pads of your finger tips danced over his abs. "what a strong boy." you cooed.

"these strong muscles..."