Morning

I'm back sorry it took so long but I joined the military and now I barely have much free time but I'll try to update whenever I can.

When morning came you only really had one objective on your mind: locate your jumpy boyfriend and say good morning. It could have been a little less innocent than that, but you wouldn’t have admitted it. You found him in the kitchen, clutching his mug of coffee with sleepy eyes and messy hair.

The smile he gave you was soft and tired, little fangs poking through his lips.
“Good morning, you look pretty.” You said, giving his ass a tap as you walked past. The way he jumped and flushed on contact was amusing.

“I, uh, good morning?” He stammered out as you went to pour yourself a cup of coffee, humming a bored tune as the mug filled. You let your eyes rake over him as you leaned back on the counter behind you, hiding your smile with the cup.

The deep red hadn’t left his cheeks or ears, and he shifted his weight between his legs as you continued to look at him. It was clear he wanted to hold eye contact, but the way you were staring made him nervous suddenly.

It was incredibly easy to let him squirm under your gaze as you drank your coffee, amused at the way he was working himself up. Golden warm light streamed through the windows, heating up your shoulders as you simply observed Tamaki. After a few minutes, he finally got a little fed up.

“Why are you staring at me?” He had tried to ask evenly, but his fluster reached his voice and it came out whiny.

“You’re pretty, Tama.” The darkening of his cheeks as he ducked his head was so cute you decided to finally do something about it. Setting down your cup, you crossed the kitchen to him slowly, not missing the way he anticipated your movements and quickly went to set down his own mug. As you stood directly in front of him, he avoided your eyes, smiling faintly but blushing hard.

All it took was two fingers guiding his face forward for him to dip his head and kiss you, soft lips slotting against your own and hands reaching to touch you. Tentatively he let his hands caress your sides, body urging against you gently.

One hand tangled in his hair, stroking the back of his neck and occasionally tickling the edge of his ear. Already you could feel he was getting hard as you moved to press him into the counter. Tamaki kissed you just a bit more desperately at that, letting out a small whimper.

Your free hand came between you to press on his stomach, pausing enough for him to stop you if he wanted, and he pulled away from your lips slightly.

“It’s embarrassing to do this in the kitchen, can we go to the bedroom?” With an airy laugh you kissed his nose.

“We’re the only ones here, what’s wrong with the kitchen?” The words seemed to sink in for a minute, and after a heartbeat he replied.

“Here s’fine.” You smiled as you moved back in to kiss him, pressing his shirt up with your palm to get a feel of his soft skin. Nearly every touch had him squirming, a few complaints of ‘that tickles!’ as you stroked his stomach, and a giggle when you purposefully dug your fingertips in.

When your hand finally did start sinking back down his torso, his breath hitched, and he pulled away from your kiss, hovering just in front of you as he anticipated your movements. The warmth of his breath fanning across your face made your heart flutter, and you tugged the waistband of his sweats.

It took a bit of shuffling to pull them down enough, not at all without Tamaki’s embarrassment, but it was forgotten by him as your hand wrapped gently around the stiff outline in his boxers. He whimpered out a plea, rocking his hips forward into your palm.

“So pretty.” You cooed, working your hand slightly to give him just a little bit. Tamaki let out a huff, turning his head to the side to hide from the praise behind his bangs. “No, c’mon, don’t hide from me.” The words made him hesitantly turn back, trying to hold eye contact but losing it every few seconds.

Effort alone pleased you, and a smile fitted itself on your face as you shifted forward to kiss him gently for trying. And then you lifted your hand not on his boxers to his lips, holding out two fingers expectantly. You were prepared for the fire engine red that met his cheeks and ears, but it was delightful either way.

Tamaki parted his lips and tilted forward his head, letting your fingers slip into his mouth with little resistance. He was well aware of what you were doing, and squeezed his eyes shut as he let his tongue stroke your fingertips.

As he wet your fingers, you worked to free him from his underwear, squeezing gently and eliciting a muffled moan. The sound vibrated around your fingers, and the sensation stirred heat in your stomach. His mouth was warm from his coffee, and the pretty pinched expression he wore pleased you to no end.

His hips pressed forward into your hand as you stroked softly, biding time until he had sufficiently lubed your fingers. A string of saliva connected you to his mouth as you drew your hand back, and he panted as if you had been depriving him of oxygen. That was quickly remedied when you switch hands, spreading the wetness along him.

He quickly sucked in a breath and curled slightly, bucking forward and trying to stammer something out.

“Hm, baby?” You said, kissing his nose gently.

“Feels good.” He gasped, shivering like it was your first time touching him all over again. With the added lube you could get away with more, adding a slight twist to your stroke and squeezing the head lightly when the idea appeased you. The heat of him on your palm was oddly comforting, knowing he trusted you enough to handle him like this.

Until now his hands had been squeezing your waist as if he was grounding himself, but now one came up to rest on the back of your neck, pulling you to rest your forehead against his own as his breathing got a bit heavier.

“Gonna cum already?” You teased, feeling a shiver rip through him again as your breath fanned across his lips. His face was on fire, a loud testament to his blush as you steadily worked your hand along him. Tamaki nodded, opting to bite his tongue instead of trying to speak.

Wordlessly you lifted your free hand to his lips, feeling his surprise at the action. As you slipped your fingers into his mouth again, you were rewarded with a throb against your palm and a moan around your digits.

As he got closer, he was a little less reserved with rutting his hips forward into your hand, whimpering and whining softly at the feeling. He didn’t cease nursing on your fingers, either, humming quietly as he nuzzled his head against your own.

He jerked suddenly, emitting a shaky whine and tensing. It was then he found his end, huffing heavily through his nose as you carried him through the high. Once you had pulled your fingers back from his mouth, and hesitantly let go of his softening hard on, he brought the back of his wrist up to sheepishly wipe his face.

“What was that for?” He asked, voice slightly scratchy and low. With a grin you tilted your head up, placing a kiss to his hot forehead.

“You looked pretty and I thought you deserved it.” He let out an embarrassed noise and tucked his face into your shoulder, wrapping one arm around your waist to take just a bit more contact from you before the moment had to be broken and you had to clean up.

After a heartbeat you felt a murmur against your neck.

“Can I return the favor?”