Sex ED

“Tamaki,” you said with a serious expression on your face. “You can’t just cover your ears everytime I start talking about female anatomy.”

You sighed and pointed down at your notes, not really wanting to be his tutor anymore. But since the teacher had paired the two of you up, you had no choice but to help Tamaki. And boy was it a pain.

“I’m sorry Y/N,” he said with a slight stutter in his words. “It’s just so embarrassing.” He put his head in his hands and looked down at the floor.

You couldn’t believe the boy was so dense. The two of you were third years at UA and the boy didn’t know a damn thing about sex or anatomy as a whole. It was seriously crazy! By now he should have at least had sex once but you were 101% sure that he hadn’t. By the way he was acting, it seemed like he wouldn’t be having sex any time soon.

Heaving a sigh, you went back to trying to teach him about all the different parts of a woman's body. You went from one part to another, hoping that he was at least understanding some of it and that you wouldn’t have to reteach it to him.

“Wait so all girls have...that…?” He asked with a tilt in his head.

You nodded.

If it weren’t for how cute he was, you probably would have yelled at him for his innocence. It was like he hadn’t payed attention at all the entire semester that they were teaching Sex Ed. No wonder he was failing.

You turned the page of your notebook to start looking at the parts of the male anatomy when you noticed that Tamaki was looking down at his lap. Curious, you looked down too and your eyes widened at what they saw.

Poor baby had popped a boner just from talking about sex.

You were going to say something to him when suddenly you got an idea for a better way to get him
motivated to study. Putting on your best innocent face, you scooted a little bit closer to him and put your hand on his lap, stroking him through his pants.

“H-huh?” He asked with a beet red blush on his face. “W-what are you d-doing Y/N?” He looked over to you with a confused expression.

You began to unbutton his pants but quickly stopped when you heard what he said. Pouting, you replied, “Do you want me to stop?”

He quickly shook his head and you only smirked before getting his pants off of him as quickly as you could. You then put your mouth over his cock, looking him directly in the eyes as you began to suck him off.

He whimpered and rested his hand against your hair as you let your mouth do its work on him. He seemed to be enjoying it too as he let out quiet moans and groans.

“You’re my b-bunny,” he whimpered. “You’re so good at this.” He dug the fingernails of his empty hand into the carpet of your room.

This only egged you on as you decided to push him deeper inside of your mouth. He tasted sweet and you enjoyed the feeling of sucking him off just as much as he enjoyed receiving it.

“I’m gonna-“

He came into your mouth with a moan just as you pushed yourself off of him.

You swallowed all the cum that came your way and looked at Tamaki before quickly pulling off your shorts and tank top. Sure, you’d liked Tamaki before but after what you had just done for him, you liked him even more.