Study Break

The sound of Tamaki’s pencil scribbling away filled the room, giving the impression that he was hard at work, but you could tell from the way he was shifting, and how every now and again his gaze would linger that he was a bit distracted. It was laundry day, so Tamaki had offered to wash your clothes for you, and even gave you one of his clean shirts and a pair of boxers for you to wait in. You weren’t thrilled about the idea of being wrapped in your kidnapper’s clothes, but you were overdue for a laundry day so you figured why not.

Tamaki was thrilled when you accepted to wear his clothes, knowing he wouldn’t be able to keep his eyes off of you, but not realizing how big of an effect it would have on him. An uncomfortable tent forming in his pants at the sight of you. He tried focusing on his homework, hoping it would calm him down, but it was next to impossible with you sitting next to him. You had noticed but decided to hold off in an attempt to play your cards right. Tamaki was always at his weakest when, one, you were nice, and two, he was horny.

You placed your hand on his thigh, before leaning over more, acting as if you were getting a better view of the worksheet in front of him. His breath hitched at the close proximity of your hand to his groin, he was desperately craving your touch.

"Are you sure you’re doing it right?” You questioned looking up at him, his face was red and he was panting slightly. He was right where you wanted him, but still, you kept pushing. “Why are you so red? Are you sick?” Your hand trailed up his thigh until your fingers grazed his erection. A whimper leaving him as he looked down at you with need. “Oh? Is this why you’re so red?”

"I didn’t mean to, h-honestly it was just an accident. Seeing you in my clothes, I just, I...c-can't you help me? Please, I can do something for you too." He begged, his hand gripping your shirt in desperation. He was so hard for you, his darling, his love, and there was nothing more in the world he wanted than for you to pleasure him instead of him having to do it himself. He'd give you the world just to feel your mouth around his cock. Although you knew he might not grant you your complete freedom, there was one thing in particular that you could ask for that he just might be able to give you.

You slowly eased yourself between his legs, leaving him trembling in anticipation as you unbuckled his belt, freeing his cock from his boxers.

"Outside." You mumbled, your sight glancing down from his erect cock, then back up to his eyes, "I want to go outside."

He hesitated, you knew he wouldn't go for it completely, but right now you were at an advantage. You scooted closer, spreading his legs so his cock was an inch from your face, then you ever so slowly licked up his shaft. He let out a moan, the back of his hand coming to cover his mouth as his head went back at the feeling of your tongue barely gracing his skin. You didn't stop until you reached the tip, giving it a quick peck to really throw him over the edge before pulling away and looking back up at him.

"Please, Tamaki."

His hands moved to the back of your head, pulling you forward again, "Yes, o-okay, whatever you want. Just, please help me, my love." His voice quaking as hard as his body.

You wanted to leap for joy, but you knew now was the time to keep your cool. Satisfy him, to get what you wanted. So, once again you licked up his cock, before slowly taking the tip in your mouth. The feeling of your lips around him was driving him mad as you kept sucking, taking more of his length little by little. Your head bobbing up and down his cock. But little by little wasn't enough to satisfy him, his eagerness getting the better of him, his hand pushed firmly on the back of your head, his thick cock filling up the space of your throat causing you to gag at the sudden force.

"Mmm," he whined, his hips bucking as he began humping your face, forcefully pushing his dick in and out of your mouth. Your hands tightly gripped his thighs to keep your balance, as you tried breathing in through your nose in an attempt to catch your breath. You kept sucking, saliva dripping from out your mouth and down his length as your face kept coming into contact with his firm torso. He let out one last wine before forcing his cock in your mouth one last time, his cum coating the inside of your mouth and leaving a bit of a salty taste.

You removed your mouth from around him, much to his dismay, and did your best to swallow every drop your eyes not leaving his as you did. He had a lovesick look on his face, his thumb coming over to wipe some stray spit from your face. He loved seeing you like this because of him and his cock, he couldn’t wait until the day you let him stick it in other parts of our body. Seeing you like this now, he just wanted to savor this moment, leaning down to capture your lips in his only to have you stop him, by pulling away, a sad expression taking form on his once blissful face.

“Outside.” Was all you said, as he drooped at the mention of the world away from him. When will you learn to be satisfied with the life he offers you. Maybe one day you’ll learn to appreciate him.

“We can talk about it.”