Christmas Tease

The locker room is quiet other than the sounds of showers and rustling clothes as people change from their dirty hero uniforms. You got the weekend off for Christmas and are trying to get home as soon as possible. You finally get changed back into civilian clothes after your shower when your phone pings with a new message.

New message from 'BabyBoy<3'

You open the message as you walk out, almost walking into the door when you see it. Your eyes widen and a blush covers your face as you look over the picture. Your boyfriend Tamaki sent you an image, he's knelt on the floor in front of a mirror dressed in skimpy ribbon lingerie. His legs are squeezed by red stockings, the way his thighs spillover is delicious. A red and white swirled dildo sits in front of him as he looks up through his lashes into the lens. He captioned the picture 'Can't wait till you're home'.

You reply with 'On my way<3' and immediately pick up the pace. You may or may not have run a light or two but you make it outside your shared apartment. The ride up the elevator is quick and before you know it you're walking inside and dropping your gear and stripping to your bra and underwear.

You make it to your door opening it and are greeted by Tamaki lazily bouncing on the toy while facing you.

"Don't you just look beautiful" you shut the door behind you as he whines and weakly reaches for you. Quickly you drop to your knees in front of him as he latches onto you.

"Missed you mommy~"

"I bet, my little present" he buries his head in your neck, the nickname making his face burn in embarrassment.

"Oh don't get embarrassed now sweetheart you look ravishing"

"Y-you really like it?" he speaks up from where he's hidden.

"I love it Tama.'' You chuckle once you feel his smile against your shoulder. Tamaki's still mindlessly bouncing while you guys hold each other. You kiss the side of his head before reaching a hand down, gripping the toy and begin quickly pistoning it in and out of him. He tosses his head back with a cry at the sudden move.

"O-oh fuck mommy yesss ~" His back is arched as he slams down to meet your movements. You press the toy as deep as you can before scooping him up and setting him on the bed. You occupy the space in between his thighs and shed your undergarments.

His legs automatically fold to his chest as he squirms under your gaze. You reach a hand over to your side table and grab your strap quickly, hooking it to yourself. Tamaki grips the sheets by his head in anticipation.

Goosebumps follow your fingertips on his skin as you lightly brush up his thighs and chest. He shivers when you loosely run your fingers up his cock swirling them over his tip.

"S-stop teasing me mommy" his voice is whiny as he speaks.

"Don't be a brat now Tama, I want to take my time with my gift ." his cock lurches at that making you smirk.

You slowly glide your fingers to the bow that ties together his outfit. It sits right in between his pecs, his nipples stick through the thin fabric that laces over him.

"Such a pretty gift, so glad Christmas came early baby"

Finally you tug the bow free the lingerie loosening. You tug the lingerie from him leaving him in the red stockings. Reaching down, you tug the toy from his hole setting it on the end table to be washed later. His little whimper sends heat straight to your core.