Picnic Date

Guess who's back 🫡

"We really shouldn't," he whispers through a shaky breath, "somebody might see."

The sun feels warm against his skin, but the blush scattered across his cheeks feels even warmer, his only solace being the light breeze that flows throughout the small meadow. The tree you both sit under provides some semblance of privacy and yet, he knows it isn't enough. Not when anybody could walk into the clearing in an instant and find the both of you like this.

The day had started off so sweet. A simple picnic with his sweetheart, the one person he considered his safe haven, the only person he could ever truly be himself around. It had been a quiet afternoon full of sweets, soft laughter, and even a kiss or two. However, with one light brush against his upper thigh, the soft innocence in the air had evaporated almost instantly, turning your innocent date into anything but.

He thinks back to how this day had started and can't help but blush even deeper at the predicament he now finds himself in. You're his safe haven, yes, but you are also much more adventurous than he is. Which is why he sometimes finds himself on the receiving end of your teasing, wandering hands while out in public. Not that he's exactly complaining...

~~~

Amajiki spares a quick glance down at you between his thighs, his half-lidded eyes revealing the insincerity behind his initial words. We really shouldn't. He really wants to though. He just wishes that you were both in the privacy of his bedroom and not in such a public area. But regardless of the words that have slipped from his mouth, he raises a shaky hand and cups your cheek, needing to feel you closer to him. Your eyes instantly glance up at him and the intimacy behind your stare causes him to suck in a quiet breath.

"Nobody's here, Tamaki," you reassure him with a small smile. "It'll be okay, I promise." You emphasize your words with a light squeeze from your hand that's wrapped around his already hard cock, moving it slowly upward and watching as a small bead of precum appears at his tip. A noise escapes his lips, one resembling a shy whimper, as he lowers his head and closes his eyes, clearly trying to hide behind the small curtain of indigo hair covering his face.

He figures that if you can't see him, he won't have to worry so much about the reactions he's sure you're about to pull out of him. It's always like this, he knows, with you touching his body in such heavenly ways and with him, not being able to control the noises that come out of his mouth, nor the expressions that overtake his face.

"O-okay," his breath catches in his throat, shutting his eyes even tighter at the sensation of your warm tongue licking at the stray bead of precum now dribbling down his length. "Just– please go fast," he replies in his all-too-familiar shy tone, albeit a hint of frenzy now accompanying his quiet words as his hips slightly buck up into your hand.

"Oh. So you want me that bad, huh?" You tease and watch as his eyes immediately shoot open.

"No! That's not what I meant," his blush travels to the tips of his pointed ears, the pink shade immediately standing out against his dark strands. "I-I mean I do," he admits, "but I just don't want us to get caught." He glances around once more, feeling more on edge now from your teasing remarks accompanying the anxiety he had felt previously at possibly getting caught.

"Don't worry, baby," you smile sweetly at him again, feeling a warm sensation spread throughout your chest at his adorable, timid nature. "I won't tease or stall anymore, I just want to make you feel good. You planned this entire picnic for us and I just wanted to say my thanks," you look up at him with a playful twinkle in your eye.

"You know you don't have to do that this way. Or... Or right now, you know," he breathes out, whimpering and throwing his head back slightly as you squeeze the base of his cock, making sure to give his tip a little kitten lick.

"I know, but what can I say? I guess I just can't get enough of you," you quietly laugh.

And with that small compliment, he seems to lose all ability to speak. He seems to lose himself entirely, actually. All he can manage right now is giving himself over to you and letting you pleasure him the way he always loves, the way he always thinks about in secret whenever you aren't around and he has only his hand to satiate his needs. No amount of worrying or anxiety in the back of his mind can make him stop you now. No– Now, he needs you.

With eyes shut tight and hands fisting the blanket underneath him, Amajiki's soft moans drift off into the lush meadow, the intoxicating, shy noises sounding perfect against the beauty of this new special place he has found for you both.

You figure he'll have to take you here more often. That way you can properly thank him all over again.