Happiness is Simple

Before I get started, just wanted to say. I do not own Avatar or Avatar the Way of Water. Only my OC Characters.

............................................................................................................................... 

You all know the story of my father Jake Sully who led the clans to victory against the Sky People. Before he became Toruk Makto, he was one of them. Pulling into the Avatar Program in exchange for an operation that would give him his legs, his life back. But when he met my mother...everything changed. He turned against his kind banished the Sky people to the dying world they came from and became Navi permanently. Now he is Olo'ektan of the Omaticaya people. But that's not where the story ends. 

After the birth of my brother Neteyam, my twin Lo'ak and I came into this world. It made our father so happy. We were twins. Like him and his deceased brother Tom. We looked very alike despite our genders. I was named Sylwanin to honour our mother's deceased sister who was deeply loved and remembered by our people. I became very close to our adopted sister Kiri born of the avatar of Dr Grace. Augustine who was a close friend of our parents, whose death brought deep pain to the people. The final child of this family Tuktiery came along and we loved her so much, calling her Tuk. I called her Tuky. She found it amusing. We were one big happy family. 

It wasn't complete without Spider. Some humans who were loyal to my father stayed on Earth. This young kid who had lost his parents in the war was too young to be sent to Earth. He was a stray cat but to us, he was another brother. We were inseparable. Though he was human, he felt in spirit, he was Navi. He was one of us. But to mum, he would always be alien. One of them. I didn't agree. Our father was human once. Yet he learnt our ways and stood to do what he knew was right. 

Happiness is simple. To me, happiness is being with the people you love, and the family you're born into. Dad wished it could last forever. That our people would never have to battle the Sky ever again. Something in my gut told me that everything was about to change. I only hoped that whatever happens, we would all still be together. 

Just like dad said, Sully's stick together. It was our greatest strength. But sometimes what's your greatest strength can become your greatest weakness. I vowed I would prove that wasn't true. 

...............................................................................................................................

And that's the first chapter. I loved Avatar the Way of Water so much that I decided I wanted to write a book. Gonna give it a few weeks before I begin the next chapter because there are other stories I want to focus on. I hope you all loved this prologue. Please send reviews and let me know what you think. See you all soon.