Chapter 2 - "The blue eyes"

When we enter the classroom, me and Liz immediately look at each other after what we just saw, there were 5-6 students at one corner and some were standing on the chair and table

I didn't even know if I should laugh about this or not, but whatever was happening, I knew I had to get used to this weird energy of all the people here.

After some time, a teacher enters and we all settle down at our seats, obviously me and Liz seat next to each other, while the teacher was explaining, I didn't have my focus on that, I had my focus on a boy who was sitting on the left side of my seat, he had brown hair, blue eyes, pink kissable lips, it was weird the way I was looking at him, but I just couldn't take my eyes off from him.

"Uh-huh you look interested" Liz says, I didn't have to ask her what she was talking about, because I knew she saw me staring at that guy, "oh shut up, I just like his...." I take a break before I say "eyes" because I didn't know if I only liked his eyes or I liked the whole him.

"You tell me, Daisy? right?" I hear the teacher call me to answer a question that was asked, I wasn't even paying attention, so I didn't even know what page we were even on, so I just simply say "I don't know the answer" with a shrug, I can feel the "blue eyes guy" looking at me.
𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺" 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.

I avoid making eye contact with him since I don't wanna make it awkward.

"Sit down" the teacher says with a sigh.

And then the bell rings.