Chapter 1 - "New life"

"No! I don't wanna fall in love" I say to Liz while entering inside our high school. I was teasing Liz about her all ex's she had, but instead of her laughing with me, she starts telling me, more like reminding me for the 4th time today that I haven't ever gotten into a relationship, so I should really get into one, I just roll my eyes and tell her to shush while I look at all the other students roaming around in the hallway..

Goddamn there were so many people, kind of made me nervous but atleast I had Liz with me

Goddamn there were so many people, kind of made me nervous but atleast I had Liz with me. I needed a minute to make myself brave enough to interact with some people, so I asked Liz to go to washroom with me.

When I enter the washroom, thankfully, no one was there, so I took a minute looking at the mirror and applying some make-up to feel confident, "It's not like anyone's even gonna notice us here while so many people are around, so dont try so hard" Liz says with a sarcastic laugh, normally people would think that Liz was being a little bit rude here, but that's just how we communicate, "You're actually right, let's just go" I reply.

When I come out from the washroom, I noticed a dark skinned girl with curly black long hair, her eyes and lips were so pretty, if I were a boy, I would've fallen in love with her, she did make me feel less pretty, I know that's something I shouldn't feel. She was standing near her locker with her phone, it seemed like she was sending snaps to someone. "Daisy! helloo?? where you looking at?"

"Oh- uhm nothing" I reply to Liz with a fake smile.

She knows me too well so she knows I'm bothered by something, but since she knows me, she also knows that I won't tell what's wrong because I don't like sharing things that much, so she just acts like it was nothing.

Then the bell rings and it's time for our first class of high school.

Why not me...? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara