Interlude 2: Dragonic memories

Start from the beginning

"Alright,remember,be gentle and don't wake her up like this alright? C'mon...There we go! Hmm,this is a lot easier than I had expected,let's just carry her with both of the arms instead of the back,this is easier for me anyway."

Little did he know,when he was busy lifting her,she was well aware of all the things that's happening...

'This...feels so comfortable..Even though I'm already awake,it makes me want to fall asleep again..'

"Why is she smiling? I thought she's asleep right?"

'Shit! Have I been found out?'

"Oh wait,that means she's probably having a good dream in her sleep right now. That's good. Great we are here,now be gentle,don't wake her up..."

While he was busy putting Velzard down on the wide sofa,Velzard wasn't moving or doing anything. Not only is this to continue her disguise,but also taking her time to enjoy the moment right now.

"Man,I never had really paid attention to the face of her while she was sleeping,now that I looked at it carefully,it's actually pretty adorable isn't it? And her overall look with the clothes she wore really suits well.. I guess Velda is right about family lineage afterall..heh."

After that,with a little smirk,Satoru left for the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast, unbeknownst of Velzard's blushed face after he turned his head.

Her mind was racing speed now.

'D-Did he just call me adorable? T-That means he thinks I'm cute right? If it's some other people apart from brother he/she probably wouldn't be alive right now b-but it's him..

I don't mind at all!! In fact...I-I..

I wanted him to say that for a long time already...'

Aa she kept on thinking about this matter,her face kept blushing harder and harder.

But eventually,she found a way to calm herself down.

'Oh yeah,where did Satoru go? What's he doing now?'

She sat up and started to wander around the house in search of him.

'Could he be in his own room? Let's see ..'

*Knock Knock*

She then proceeded to open the door of his room,and to find no one inside.

'No one,hmmm,could he be in the garden?'

She teleported to the garden only to also find no one there.

'He is not here either...Wait what am I thinking? In this timespan he should be in the kitchen making breakfast for himself and me! He must be there!'

Saying that,she teleported to the kitchen door which is shut but with a little gap left there,she is curious over what exactly he is cooking now so she decided to peep at the door to the inside,until...

"Velzard,what are you doing there?"

'How did he notice me? I thought I concealed my presence without a trace!'

"U-Uh I'm just curious about today's breakfast...Did that disturb you or m-made you u-upset?S-Sorry if I di-"

She answered anxiously to his question,but she was cut off before she could finish her sentence.

"No! Of course I'm not disturbed or even upset about you,why would I react like that over such a thing?"

He said while dropping the work he was on and walked to open the door.

"C'mon no need to show such a worried and concerned face! I'm not upset or angry whatsoever alright? It's fine! And just for you to know,you don't need to hide behind that door and just peep,it's fine for you to just come in I won't mind you see? Cheer up!"