update! -SEQUEL RELEASE

Hey everyone!! 

The sequel to 'ZING BOOM!' is coming next week! 

I haven't completed it quite yet, but it is nearly there!!! Of course, I'll be releasing a large chunk of chapters since I hate slow updates so I'd hate to subject you all to that. 

Thanks for the immense support so far, please vote on my chapters if you're enjoying the story. 

Now, because I feel a little bad about how I ended the first book, here's a fun little teaser. 

now playing: TEASER !!

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

Ah yes. A typical, panicked Katsuki Bakugou monologue.

He stood outside Aizawa's apartment in a jacket layered over a black turtleneck and brown, pants and black converse.

Of course, his outfit had been curated with the help of his fashion designer father who'd insisted on the simple but clean outfit.

In his arms was a bouquet of pink peonies. It wasn't anything grand, just the perfect size.

The pretty bouquet had been the cause of his frantic phone call to Midoriya; he had made the boy sneakily ask Kazumi all week what her favourite flowers were for him. It had only occurred that he didn't end up asking Midoriya what he'd found out when he walked into the flower shop to buy them for her.

As if things couldn't get any worse, his homeroom teacher had opened the door. Eri sat on his arm, his hand securely around her legs.

"Pretty." Eri commented softly as she looked at the pink flowers, wiggling her feet. 

Aizawa glowered down at the young man, analysing his outfit before giving a nod of approval.

"You clean up well, Bakugou." Aizawa commented, holding the door open. "You got her flowers. Good."

Bakugou raised a brow.

"That's all you're going to say?" He asked, "no disapproving lecture or a comment about how I didn't ask you first before asking your daughter out?"

Aizawa scoffed, letting Eri onto the ground before she ran back inside the apartment. He folded his arms as he leaned on the door.

"It's her decision who she dates, not mine. We both know that, so why waste time rambling about whether or not you can date her?" Aizawa retorted before looking away. "Besides, I'm not worried. I know you'll treat her well."

Bakugou's eyes widened momentarily before he looked away from Aizawa in embarrassment.

As if burying the words he just uttered before, Aizawa turned around to the inside of his house.

"Kid! Bakugou's here!" Aizawa called. 

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Yes! Part two will be all about Katsuki and Kazumi this time around! Of course, it'll still be action packed and interesting. 

However! I do need a few opinions on some endings. 

Of course, endings are what I struggle with the most. So, if anyone has any ideas, please comment them under this chapter. 

Thanks for reading! I'll release the cover art soon!!!

<3 Celeste