now playing: 2.1 - one year out of sixteen years

now playing: 2.1 - one year out of sixteen years

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

 ⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw !: mentions of trauma, kidnapping, mentions of abuse & child abuse.

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Katsuki, pass me the cutlery."

"Get it yourself."

"You're not getting food if you don't pass it to me."

"I don't want to eat your stupid food – not after you refused to add more spice."

"You're free to add more spice to your meal, but I'd prefer not to be shitting my bowels out after dinner." 

Aizawa groaned, sitting at the table waiting for his food. Kaminari, Ashido, Sero and Kirishima were sitting at the table too, the trio listening intently to Kirishima who explained how he, Yaoyorozu, Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya had saved the two idiots arguing in the kitchen.

Kazumi had demanded that her friends come over since they wanted to come visit her and Bakugou. It took a lot of convincing for Aizawa to let her, Kazumi explaining that at this point everyone knew he was her guardian so he didn't need to hide anything anymore.

So he'd let her have her friends over, under the conditions that she make dinner – not him. 

But heck, he should've made dinner if it would've stopped Bakugou from insisting to help since he didn't trust Kazumi to make a good meal as a pro-chef himself. Yet, Aizawa highly questioned Bakugou's cooking skills when he heard them argue for two straight hours from the dining room.

"Is everything alright in there?" Aizawa called in a deadpanned voice, his students turning to him attentively. "What?"

He felt uncomfortable when they simultaneously stared at him, Ashido leaning on her hand.

"What's it like being a dad?" Ashido asked, "You don't seem like the dad type." 

Aizawa scoffed, playing with the neck of the wine glass in front of him.

"For the last time, I'm not her dad." Aizawa refuted.

"Sure, Dad," Kaminari quickly changed the topic. "So, what're you gonna do if Kazumi starts dating Bakugou? Since you're not her dad, you have no say." 

Aizawa sat up in his chair, raising a brow. His students could clearly see he was bothered, especially since his hair was tied out of his face into a neat bun so they had a full view of his confused expression.

"Dating Bakugou? Do they... like each other?" He asked curiously, Kirishima's face tensing as he urged Kaminari to shut up.

"Well, you'd have to be blind to not realise." Ashido added in, shrugging nonchalantly. "It's bound to happen eventually."

"Only if they knew they liked each other," Sero sighed dramatically, copying Ashido by leaning on his palm. 

There's no way she likes Bakugou... Aizawa thought to himself, does... does she?

As if just on time, Bakugou and Kazumi entered the dining room, Bakugou holding all the plates as Kazumi held a pile of cutlery in her hands. He placed the plates onto the table, Kirishima helping by passing the plates around.

Kazumi passed everyone their cutlery, sitting down on the other side of Aizawa as Bakugou placed a plate in front of her and Aizawa. The food didn't look too bad – minus Bakugou's food that was a deadly red colour because of all the chilli he put on it.