now playing: 2.6 - my future?

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

tw !: massive amounts of blood, trauma, needles, abuse & child abuse.

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi inhaled softly as she stood side by side with Mirio Togata, a third year student at U.A. who was a work-study student under the infamous Nighteye.

After Detective Tsukauchi had been reported about Kazumi's discovery from the video footage she'd been given, he insisted to pass her onto the hero at the forefront of the investigation. That so happened to be Nighteye, who'd insisted on reading Kazumi's future after hearing about her relationship with Overhaul. 

"Amano, you don't need to be afraid," Togata reassured as the elevator opened, letting her walk through first. "He's just going to read your future, that's all."

He led her to Nighteye's office, the girl following after him hesitantly.

"My future?" She clarified, adjusting the tightness of her school tie. 

"He has a foresight quirk that lets him look into the future of whoever he touches," Togata explained as he stopped in front of his office. "He needs to make contact with you to be able to use his quirk. That's why he wants to personally see you."

Kazumi nodded, inhaling as Togata knocked before entering the office.

Togata opened the door for her and Aizawa, the two walking in. She smiled politely at the toned, tall man before her and bowed.

"So, you're the notorious Kazumi Amano" He stated, adjusting his glasses before shaking her hand.

The two exchanged pleasantries, he wasn't the type to be rude.

"A forewarning, I cannot change whatever I see in your future." Nighteye warned, holding his hands out to her. "Even if I do tell you your future, there's no way you can alter it either. But I hope you respect my decision not to tell you."

Kazumi nodded, "okay, do what you must..."

"I'm just going to read into the general time frame of when we infiltrate Overhaul's compound," Nighteye informed her.

It sort of reassured her that he wasn't going to look into her entire future. According to Togata, Sir Nighteye was pretty capable of watching the whole sequence of events starting from the current time up until death. 

She placed her hands into his, watching as he looked into her eyes before quietly observing what he saw. She tried her best not to fidget, especially since she was staring directly into his glowing eyes.

She hated that she couldn't read his facial expressions – he had a killer poker face. Not to mention how steady his breathing and heartbeat was. What a wild card this hero was turning out to be.

His eyes slowly dimmed before he turned off his quirk. 

"Mm... interesting..." He mumbled, glancing at Togata before looking at Kazumi. "I understand that your relationship with Overhaul is quite a sensitive topic, but as you and Togata will be working closely together from now on, is it okay if he were to remain present for my questioning?"

Kazumi glanced at the kind looking upperclassman, smiling at him gently.

"Of course I don't mind, what did you need to ask me?" Kazumi responded before Nighteye quietly hummed.