now playing: 2.5 - not anyone else

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Bakugou sighed as he cleaned up his bedroom. He'd left it slightly messy when he left for school, so he took the small opportunity while Kazumi was using his shower to clean up.

He'd, foolishly to be honest, asked Kazumi to come in since he didn't want to walk her home with five girls ogling at them. He would be oblivious if he didn't notice the way they gazed so passionately at him and Kazumi, so he was thankful Kazumi had lied her way out of the conversation.

Not to mention how Ashido was very much open about teasing him about Kazumi. He'd denied many times that he liked Kazumi, but she was stubborn and persistent when she made up her mind about things.

And he hated to admit it, but she was terribly and frighteningly right. 

When he heard the shower turn off, a small voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Katsuki? I don't have any clothes." Kazumi called, Bakugou scoffing.

"Use the clothes I left for you on the counter, dumbass."

Bakugou heard some rummaging before Kazumi replied. "Oh! Thanks!" 

He rolled his eyes, leaning down to pick up the pyjamas he discarded on the floor that morning before throwing it into his laundry basket.

It felt sort of nostalgic to have Kazumi hang around his living space. Back when Kazumi's mum was sick, she'd always come to stay at the Bakugou Residence and they'd have little sleepovers together in his room.

However, he forgot they were innocent and small back then. Now they were a lot older, he was ignorant to forget about that fact. Plus, he liked her as a woman. It didn't seem like a good mix, but he'd dumbly invited her in and couldn't kick her out. 

Kazumi opened his bathroom door, the boy instantly feeling the steam from the shower uncomfortably dance across his skin as it filtered out into his bedroom.

"'Zumi, turn on the fucking fan—"

Bakugou's words quietened when he caught sight of Kazumi who stood sleepily at the bathroom door.

Her figure was enveloped in one of his shirts that easily reached past her elbows and to her thighs. Not to mention his sweatpants that she wore that were rolled up at the waist and around her ankles. His clothes swallowed her petite figure, making her appear small in the clothes that fitted him perfectly.

She yawned, her wet hair in one of his towels. 

"You can use the shower now," Kazumi announced in a soft voice, the girl wandering over to him before splatting face first on his bed.

He watched in silent, flustered awe as she got comfortable in his sheets and snuggled against his pillow.

Deciding to not comment on anything to save face, Bakugou quickly rushed into his shower with a completely red face.

When he left, Kazumi looked up from his bedsheets with a bright red face, looking behind her at his wall mirror. She stood up, shyly tugging on the bottom of his shirt as she admired how his clothes fit her. 

It was one of those strange moments where she realised that her childhood best friend was no longer a child. Sure, when she first met him at the beginning of the year she noticed he was taller and had a deeper voice. But she must not have mentally processed that they were older.