how you cuddle

(Welcome back to this book, on main, let me know if I should remember the book from my alt account)

Narrator

You typically cuddle when you spend the night over at his or your house, normally narrator is little spoon, he feels safer in your arms.

Sometimes his back to you and sometimes he nuzzles into the crook of your neck, your arms always resting at his hips.

Josh

Josh and you typically cuddle on the couch while watching movies, you lay on the couch and Josh lays on top of you, his hand typically resting by or under your neck.

Your hands resting on his lower and middle back, legs usually tangled together. Normally covered by a blanket, which is nap time.

Juicy

Juicy typically cuddles with you when you're playing games or streaming at his house, he'll sit on your lap and wrap his arms around your neck, you typically stream at night so he ends up falling asleep, ending with you carrying him to bed

Eddie

Since you work late Eddie is usually asleep when you visit him at home, you crawl into bed with Eddie and spoon him, which normally wakes him up and turns to face you and burries his face in your chest.

Mully

When mully gets freaked out, like playing horror games or horror movies, he loves it when you play with his hair.

He loves to lay his head in your lap while you play with hair, sometimes gently plucking strands of hair, occasionally rubbing his back as well.

(261 words yours, barnes)