snow day

(Snow day here)

Narrator

Narrator looked outside and saw the pale snow and immediately called you over, you eventually rang his door bell.

He immediately pulled you into a hug, your chin resting on top of his head

"Coffee?" You chuckled

"Absolutely" he said smiling

You chuckled again and went to his kitchen to fix you and him some coffee.

He came up behind you and hugged you, you smiled and put your hands on his, the deep smell of coffee brewing.

You turned around moving his hands to your shoulders, snaking your hands around his waist, gently dancing with him.

Narrator smiled looking in your eyes

"You're staring" you said smiling

"I can't help it" he said blushing

You moved your hands to his back and pulled him closer to you, a look of calm washing over both your faces.

You leaned in and gently kissed him, he didn't hesitate and kissed you back, you pulled away and smiled gently turning back to the coffee machine and finished your coffees.

Josh

Josh was laying on his couch, Australia finally fucken frozen over, he was cold obviously, it's Australia.

Then there was a knock on his door, he groaned and got up to open the door, he saw you standing there and immediately flung himself to you.

"Hi!" He said excitedly

"Heyy joshbug" you said jokingly

"Excuse me?" He said

You smiled and kissed his forehead

"How are you?" You asked

"Better that you're here" he said allowing you inside

"Oh really" you asked stepping inside

He nodded and closed his door, you opened your arms, Josh smiled and hugged you tightly, you were helluva lot taller than him.

You swaddled Josh in your jacket, slowly waddling with him to the couch, you both plopped down, legs tangled.

You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer to you kissing him quickly, you both just laid there cuddling for a few before Josh turned over and turned on a movie.

Juicy

Juicy was absolutely ecstatic, he hurried down the street to your house and knocked on the door, you opened it and we're greeted with a hug.

"Hey babe" you said

"It snowed so much!" He said grabbing your arm and pulling you outside

You chuckled, closed and locked your front door and let juicy lead you, he rounded up Kevin as well and you all had a Snowball fight, you fought and wrestled until the sun was setting.

Kevin headed home and you carried gaege to yours, you plopped him on the couch but he didn't let go.

"Gaege let go"

"Nooooo" he said holding on

You chuckled and wrapped your arms back around him

"If you don't let go I'm gonna smoosh you" you joked

"Smoosh me daddy" he said

"Don't ever call me daddy again"

Gaege laughed, you weren't joking when you said you'd smoosh him, you smirked and rested your body weight on him your chest to his.

"...you're gonna squish me" he said

"I told you"

You got up but juicy just held his arms out for you, you rolled your eyes with a smile and hugged him tightly, kissing him gently before letting him pass out on your couch.

Eddie

You had spent the night (wink wink) and woke up to see it had snowed, you smiled to yourself and went to make the house hotter, make warm drinks, etc.

Eddie woke up to a beautifully warmed house, he got up and greeted you in the living room where you had coffee prepared.

"What's this for?" He asked smirking

"The snow" you said

"The snow?" He asked before looking outside

"Wow it snowed" he said

"I know, so I turned on the heater and made coffee, now get dressed" you said standing up

He chuckled and got dressed, sitting with you on the couch

"Movie?" He asked

"Anything you'd like" you said wrapped an arm around him

He blushed deeply and turned on a movie you both liked, he cuddled up to you while drinking his coffee.

You leaned in gently, giving him a long kiss before continuing to watch the movie.

Eddie looked at you longingly before resting his head on your shoulder.

Mully

You were out with mully in public when it started snowing, you turned to look at mully, he looked at you worried.

"It's snowing" you said

"Obviously" he replied

You pinched his side gently

"At least act a little concerned" you chuckled

Mully smiled and pushed your hand away

"Alright alright"

He leaned into a little as you walked home, he opened the door for you. Immediately as you stepped inside the house you shivered.

"Feels colder in here than out there" you added

"Maybe a little"

You turned on the heater and immediately started to take off your jacket as you walked to the bathroom

"Where are you going" mully asked

"Going to take a shower you want to join me?" You asked

Mully blushed wildly and nodded slightly

You chuckled, and dramatically bowed pointing to the bathroom, mully followed you in and you both took a hot shower.

When you both got out the house was nicely warmed, mully wrapped his arms around your waist, you gently put your hands on his, you moved with mully into the bedroom.

You pulled mully into bed, kissing him, and let him fall asleep on you.

(899 words yours, barnes)