10. 𝘊𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

Optimus stepped forward, covering the humans from the sight of the intimidating giant. The Autobot leader put on his mouthplate and indicated his Ion Blaster at their opponent, with a stern look in his optics, "Soundwave, no matter what you have already planned you shall never succeed. Stop this at once and leave these innocent life forms out of our rivalry." he warned with a powerful and threatening tone.

No one dared to move, at least not until something began to shift behind Soundwave's back. The group was taken aback by what they just witnessed. The strange-looking thing which was shaped like a backpack suddenly detached itself from Soundwave's body and was able to shapeshift mid-air right before landing on the ground.

Bumblebee's optics widened in realization the moment he saw the living being, "It can't be..."

It was a four-legged creature, a black panther to be exact, it had the same features as Soundwave's and a tail which seemed like a tentacle.

The giant cat snarled at their enemies and took a prepared stance to strike

The giant cat snarled at their enemies and took a prepared stance to strike. The group quickly got themselves ready for the upcoming attack while the beast awaited his master's command.

::RAVAGE: EJECT::

::OPERATION: INTERFERENCE::

Soundwave's distinctive monotone, computerized voice finally spoke up and Ravage sprinted at them like lightning. Optimus opened fire, shooting beams at the creature, but it was hard for him to aim properly, he was dodging too fast. When the mini-con was finally able to pass through the Prime and reached the terrified girls, he jumped at them with a powerful roar. Gratefully, to Bumblebee's intuition, he was able to harshly shove him aside with his Decepticon Hunter which had already gained the form of a spear. The feline landed on his feet and shook his head, hissing at the glaring robot.

"Keep your filthy claws away from them!" the soldier rotated his spear and took a preparing stance. Ravage leaped and pounced at him, the young leader managed to shield himself with his hunter, but in the process, he roughly fell on his back to the ground.

"Bumblebee!!" Fluttershy let out a dreadful cry for her guardian. Ravage was on top of him, attempting to bite his helm off. Bumblebee was holding firmly onto his weapon, trying to keep the long sharp teeth further away from him. Optimus once again pointed his blaster at the panther, but right before he could fire, a tentacle wrapped around his arm, causing him to shoot in a different direction. The Prime's attention turned to Soundwave who revealed more tentacles coming out of his body. Before the silent mech could harm him, Optimus formed his other arm into a blade and sliced his slender, flexible limb. Soundwave backed away from pain and looked at the cut, only sparks coming out. The faceless Decepticon gazed at Laserbeak and nodded to his minion, as an order.

The bird-like mini-con flew higher and zoomed in his HUD camera on the teenagers who noticed him from afar, "I-is it looking at us?!" Fluttershy anxiously asked, her body began to shiver in fright while she and her friend took a few steps back, staring at the drone.