Nine

New York

"Welcome to the show Alessia, or Lacey, what do you prefer? How do you pronounce it anyway because I've heard it so many different ways and I know it comes from your Brazilian side right?" I see the scandalous podcaster say from across from me and I laugh at the introduction.

"Lacey...a few people call me Alessia...but those close to me, my friends and family, they call me Lacey. But my full name is pronounced Uh-Lay-See-Ya," I tell the brunette called Francesca Aleigh, an American sex and relationships podcaster who had one of the biggest podcasts in the world and who I agreed to record with six months ago. When I'd tried to get out of it because of my new connections to SnapDragon and Ferrari, she wouldn't let me - but agreed that we could do it a little different. We would stay away from my personal relationship status or sex life and in exchange I would talk to her about my OnlyFans and she would need to get clearance of the podcast from me before posting.

"Ah yeah, so we have all been pronouncing it wrong...oh well, let's go with Lacey anyway! Thanks for coming here today - I'm aware you're extremely busy nowadays!" She says friendly and I nod in agreement as I pull the blanket up over my lap. It's a very casual setting, we're on powder blue velvet couches and both sat with blankets over our laps and water on the glass coffee table between us. There were producers behind the set and it was strange to try and be so casual but I focused on trying now. My makeup was perfect, I was wearing a bright red Ferrari cap which contrasted with my white strappy bodysuit tucked into a pair of baggy black mum jeans and black heeled boots. When I'd arrived earlier, I'd also been wearing a legit vintage Ferrari jacket that had been especially cropped and tailored for me but I had quickly ditched it when we entered the 'set' area of Francesca's apartment. Now the only bright things I was wearing was my everyday gold jewellery and Ferrari cap just for the shits and giggles and because when I asked if they wanted me to wear it they'd quickly agreed.

"Thank you for having me and sorry for having to reschedule this so many times...I didn't think this would be my life when I said yes," I mime to the air around me as she laughs as she waves off my apologies.

"Don't worry about it but since you mention it...how is life as the Ferrari Girl?" She asks and I laugh at the question, the phrase still sounding absurd to me as I take a quick sip of water before leaning back on the sofa.

"Still sounds crazy when people say that...and I should probably remind everyone that technically I'm just an outside consultant for SnapDragon that is overseeing their partnership with Scuderia Ferrari F1 team - technically nothing I do is on behalf of Ferrari or SnapDragon - I'm not employed full time by anyone...that being said - it's pretty dope," I admit and she nods impressed as I manage to get the disclaimer in that I'd discussed with Christian a few days ago. "It's all really crazy though - two months ago, I knew nothing about the sport but now I'm addicted!"

"Have you seen Drive to Survive then?" She asks and I shake my head shyly as she looks at me shocked.

"Don't get me wrong - I did a quick google and all but no, I've never seen the show. I've noticed the cameras around though, it's kind of impossible not to. It's actually kind of crazy that these athletes literally get no time to themselves," I confess and she looks interested.

"You consider them athletes?" She asks interestedly and I nod astonished at the question.

"Of course...it's an incredibly physical activity and all the training that they have to do to just go around the track is insane. There's no doubt in my mind that they are definitely athletes - it's a particular type of athleticism, sure, but it's definitely not something that people could 'just' get into the car and do...ah I could talk about it all day but I definitely love it now, I'll be a lifelong fan for sure," I confess and she nods interestedly.